Winners of the bet go to:
LionJSG
Nya-chan

Well I didn't bet, because I read the raw ;v

joined Jul 11, 2015

I'm not crying you're crying I'm so happy. Good end

well, I am crying...... gross sobbing

joined Apr 15, 2013

This ending makes me happy. I enjoy being happy sometimes.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Gelert_Xross posted:

Is this an ending? It's still marked as on-going.

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

Awwwh, Bun-chan is so supportive.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Last page says "Fin" instead of "to be continued".

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

Gelert_Xross posted:

It had 3 parts. This was last. They probably forgot to change status. This one is called as "Last Part" so ;v

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

It had 3 parts. This was last. They probably forgot to change status. This one is called as "Last Part" so ;v

Ah, alright. Thanks.

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Should tag the last part bittersweet to fuck with readers lol...

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn no love for the shopkeeper, that letter its from her love i imagine and its getting married :( kinda gives a foreshadow of what could happen to our girls, anyway good read.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This is soooo pure ;^; I want more of this in other mangas.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Oh good! I wasn't the only one with tears welling up and sniffles dripping out :-)

What a well told story, just remarkable.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Glad Ive read it now and not before when only 1 or 2 chapters were translated. :) I glanced at the forum and quickly decided to wait for this to be finished without spoilering me. GLad the cliffhanger didnt kill me as maybe some others who already read chap 2 and had to wait for 3. :)

ANyways, good short manga, but Id liked to see the other girl's side as well.

joined May 7, 2017

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh no, can't end like this, I mean it's not a bad ending, but it's too soon :(

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

(the comments here are hilarious)

Whoo!

This was super duper good - quite a bit better than I think some earlier in the thread were giving it credit for. I wrote up a big thing but I'm way too embarrassed to ever post something like that. It was really awesome to see societal pressure actually shown for once, rather than being this unseen spectre looming over a hidden relationship. For all the feeling of early-YH stories that this gives, it really flips the bad tropes upside down and makes its own way.

Thanks so much, YP!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Damn no love for the shopkeeper, that letter its from her love i imagine and its getting married :( kinda gives a foreshadow of what could happen to our girls, anyway good read.

No, I don't think they are in the same situation. I think the shop keeper helped those two to not make the same mistake like she did - which lead to her former lover getting married to someone else. i imagine the shop keeper never fixed things with her lover.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

No, I don't think they are in the same situation. I think the shop keeper helped those two to not make the same mistake like she did - which lead to her former lover getting married to someone else. i imagine the shop keeper never fixed things with her lover.

Honestly even if Bun-chan still got together with her friend she probably still could've given that advice, guess the author doesn't want an unrealistic ending where everyone's happy

Now I want a spinoff good ending for Bun-chan

joined Jul 5, 2017

No, I don't think they are in the same situation. I think the shop keeper helped those two to not make the same mistake like she did

Yes, she literally spells it out that she learned that lesson too late.

Rsz_tumblr_m8ybh0fbrb1r43rfao1_500
joined Jan 26, 2017

I was counting the pages, worried that it would end with a cliffhanger. I'm glad we got a happy ending.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

aw happy ending
bun-chan tho ;-;

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Pour one out for Bun-chan.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

She left her lover at young age becuz she was afraid too just like her?.......Damn

But I'm glad for the happy ending though.

last edited at Jan 20, 2018 6:10PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Incredibly adorable 3 shot.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

They really suit each other somehow.
That was great. I especially love the part where they were being vague but felt mutual admiration for each other.

Thanks for the scans/translations!

To reply you must either login or sign up.