Forum › Stomach discussion

joined Jun 3, 2014

I saw the title, then I saw the author. I was concerned and joyful at the same time.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Can this be considered gap moe? Both the series of one shots in general and Hinoko as a character. Or maybe it would make more sense if these characters weren't supposedly high school aged and were instead actually grade schoolers.
I mean, it is cute in its own unique way.

I'm not sure how I ended up here, somebody help me.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was cute until they started strangling eachother... Seriously i can't tell what this was trying to be?...

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

Something tells me there is a lot of BDSM and anal in their future.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

A manga recomendation for newbies

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

A manga recomendation for newbies

I fear for the newbies you are recommending this to

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I appreciate the author's dedication to exploring a topic that many people can't stomach. Some would bellyache about it, others would get upset tummies, and many wouldn't even have the guts to read it. I feel like you could draw a Venn diaphragm of wholesome and kinky stories, and this would be right in the center. The two leads form such a good duodenum, and actively try to understand each other instead of being pancre-asses. There's a mild sweetness to the whole story, like warm haggis, and none of the hydrochloric acidity that ruins so many couples. It's also an accurate depiction of a high-school student's tendency to navel-gaze. This is some real entrailblazing content, and I eviscerate it 10/10.

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

this is how true love should be

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

I appreciate the author's dedication to exploring a topic that many people can't stomach. Some would bellyache about it, others would get upset tummies, and many wouldn't even have the guts to read it. I feel like you could draw a Venn diaphragm of wholesome and kinky stories, and this would be right in the center. The two leads form such a good duodenum, and actively try to understand each other instead of being pancre-asses. There's a mild sweetness to the whole story, like warm haggis, and none of the hydrochloric acidity that ruins so many couples. It's also an accurate depiction of a high-school student's tendency to navel-gaze. This is some real entrailblazing content, and I eviscerate it 10/10.

I applaud you, that was some top tier punning.

joined Sep 13, 2018

im starting to notice how the author is obsessed with death and the insides of people.

To reply you must either login or sign up.