Forum › Stomach discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dude this girl is sick on the head, first it about dying and stuff and now she wants to see the insides of her girlfriend? talk about freaks dude.....

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Um. Well this is a fetish.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BadPanda posted:

Dude this girl is sick on the head, first it about dying and stuff and now she wants to see the insides of her girlfriend? talk about freaks dude.....

How can you say you love her if you can't even show her your guts?

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 12:38PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait that is it?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

BadPanda posted:

Don't even remind me of that image.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BadPanda posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds totally normal to me!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

You want to see the inside? That's not safe, and I mean that in more than one way...

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

BadPanda posted:

One of these?
Or maybe this?

Or maybe this one?

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

BadPanda posted:

Or maybe this?

Wow, I've read a lot of strange and messed up shit on the internet, but that one is in a league on its own.

That being said, while I was also a bit weirded out at first, I think it's easy to forget those two are still very young and a bit of morbid curiosity is completely normal.... right? Right?!

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Or maybe this?

Gdi, I was pretty sure I bleached that from my memories. Thank you for bringing it back. The sick vomity feeling I get whenever I see girls devour each other is very enlightening.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

what

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

BadPanda posted:

One of these?
Or maybe this?

Or maybe this one?

It was actually a screengrab from a hentai animation, looked very early 2000's-ish, with a girl saying "how can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poop?" I was referencing the quote, not the content.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Okay. I always read this artist's work with some level of caution and throughout half the thing I was thinking "Koharu have to shit", "Yeah, Koharu gotta shit right now"

And when Hinoko cried and hugged her I thought, "Ah, that's adorable, but seriously, Koharu still gotta shit" As hilarious as that is, kinda took away the cuteness a bit.

And when she said she wanted to see the insides of her girlfriend I thought she would pull out some School Days insane crap.

I don't know, man. Sometimes I think Mountain Pikuichi likes to mess with the readers. Giving some serious hints that the story is going down some insanely dark path, but never really crossing a definitive line.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I'll take a look for you"
Did she... did they went to the bathroom together?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I was like .. What the!?
checks for THAT tag

This...This is safe to read right?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Again?!
Again!?

joined Nov 27, 2017

Gooooodammit!!!!!, its alway the same, cute fluff and suddenly dark stuff, this seriaes is hilariously cringey

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah they did it once... Then no doubt they did it again

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This author is so weird lol well I guess you can either become a doctor or a serial killer if you wanna look at guts so bad

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I've got your picture, I've got your picture
I'd like a million of them all round my cell
I asked the doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Koharu just has cramps. If so, we know the topic of Nana Yuri next installment. And what her girlfriend will be looking at intently. “I think I know what I want to specialize in, now.”

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

kickap00 posted:

I guess you can either become a doctor or a serial killer if you wanna look at guts so bad

Why not both?

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 5:36PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This manga goes from sugar to a straight up I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU vibe

Kinda reminds me of Doki Doki Literature

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I've got your picture, I've got your picture
I'd like a million of them all round my cell
I asked the doctor to take your picture
So I can look at you from inside as well

I'm turning Japanese
I think I'm turning Japanese
I really think so

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

kickap00 posted:

I guess you can either become a doctor or a serial killer if you wanna look at guts so bad

Why not both?

Becoming a Doctor takes to much work, just cut to the chase and become a serial killer.

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 7:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.