Forum › Stomach discussion

joined Jun 3, 2014

I saw the title, then I saw the author. I was concerned and joyful at the same time.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Can this be considered gap moe? Both the series of one shots in general and Hinoko as a character. Or maybe it would make more sense if these characters weren't supposedly high school aged and were instead actually grade schoolers.
I mean, it is cute in its own unique way.

I'm not sure how I ended up here, somebody help me.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This was cute until they started strangling eachother... Seriously i can't tell what this was trying to be?...

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

Something tells me there is a lot of BDSM and anal in their future.

Darin
joined Jul 13, 2015

A manga recomendation for newbies

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

A manga recomendation for newbies

I fear for the newbies you are recommending this to

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I appreciate the author's dedication to exploring a topic that many people can't stomach. Some would bellyache about it, others would get upset tummies, and many wouldn't even have the guts to read it. I feel like you could draw a Venn diaphragm of wholesome and kinky stories, and this would be right in the center. The two leads form such a good duodenum, and actively try to understand each other instead of being pancre-asses. There's a mild sweetness to the whole story, like warm haggis, and none of the hydrochloric acidity that ruins so many couples. It's also an accurate depiction of a high-school student's tendency to navel-gaze. This is some real entrailblazing content, and I eviscerate it 10/10.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Or maybe this one?

Holy shit, wtf is that Pixiv account??? Does that person have a fucking Jack the Ripper fetish or something?? Ugh, I feel like I need to wash my eyes after seeing that

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

this is how true love should be

30giaem_1_1_1
joined Jul 8, 2018

I appreciate the author's dedication to exploring a topic that many people can't stomach. Some would bellyache about it, others would get upset tummies, and many wouldn't even have the guts to read it. I feel like you could draw a Venn diaphragm of wholesome and kinky stories, and this would be right in the center. The two leads form such a good duodenum, and actively try to understand each other instead of being pancre-asses. There's a mild sweetness to the whole story, like warm haggis, and none of the hydrochloric acidity that ruins so many couples. It's also an accurate depiction of a high-school student's tendency to navel-gaze. This is some real entrailblazing content, and I eviscerate it 10/10.

I applaud you, that was some top tier punning.

To reply you must either login or sign up.