Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined May 25, 2013

Ok if I'm interpretated that well , then I would say,that Kuro is in love with Uta. But because Kuro is well aware that Uta loves Kaoru, she would 100% deny herself her feelings for Uta or forget about it. Kuro supported her in her own weird way,( work,love addvices) that's making it even more clear. Why did Kuro say '' we re just Aquantences '' ? Coz Uta was present. Is someone against my theory?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aah afterword... Did I told you that I love Kuro? I do

joined Feb 23, 2016

damn

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I didn't get the scenes on pages 2 and 3 of the special. Could someone explain it to me?

joined Mar 15, 2017

I didn't get the scenes on pages 2 and 3 of the special. Could someone explain it to me?

Uta: I think normally if you swapped bodies it'd soon get found out.
Chloe: Everyone around is stupid, aren't they? Like you. (anyway, it's fiction)
Uta: Ehh?
Uta: (that's harsh) I really think even I'd notice if it were someone familiar to...
Chloe + Cat: ?
Uta: Ahh, with the Kuro-chans I might not notice!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Uta: (that's harsh) I really think even I'd notice if it were someone familiar to...

Ah. I didn't get any of that, from the manga.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Ah. I didn't get any of that, from the manga.

Well, the problem is more that the translator didn't.

joined Sep 20, 2017

I've been wanting to start this but I fear the heart break so much that I haven't. I'm going to wait till it ends and read it in one go, minimise the suffering to the shortest time possible.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I have this feeling that Kaouru is already somewhat aware of Uta's feelings. The first time was when she was talking to her manager about going to her hobby full time for a little time. However, this may be just her wondering about her carrier choice or whatever. More intriguing would be the beginning of the same chapter (n° 6), something is not right with her happiness... Perhaps this Uta's chance to make it all true?

And now, with the special of vol 1, I have the feeling that Kaouru is beginning to wonder if there's something going on with Uta. Since we see their hug, I wonder if she thinks it's related to their relationship directly or only about Uta's love life in general. More chances for Uta to make her wish happen.

I can't wait how everything is going to play out. I root for Uta since I'm here for the yuri, but I still feel sympathy for Reiichi... There's going to be sadness.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense now. Chaos updated it with your translation and they mentioned you in credits :)

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wait did Uta use Kuro-chans as plural?

I wonder if the cat also named Kuro, or she just call it so because it's black

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That went actually better than I thought. The Kuro x Miyabi relationship didn't turn too much into drama and angst.

Now, let's see where Uta x Kaoru goes.

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 5:37PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Yeah, but once again it's in the "status quo." I mean, at least now they are clear with each other.

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 4:52PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Aaah it's too short.. Not much to chew on right now :(

joined May 7, 2017

I'm kinda happy and sad at same time, Kuroe already had some development but poor Uta, I see no future or how could she connect with her beloved one
Also Kuroe is already my favorite character, good thing she's a "cat" but don't talk stuff like "nya" or "meow"

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 8:22PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

What a disappointing and boring chapter. At least that's all out of the way and we can perhaps go back to something less painfully cliche.

joined Dec 19, 2016

If the main girl ends up with the sister in law, I really hope she doesn't cheat behind brother's back. I'd rather you find out he dies or it turns out he's actually a terrible person and is cheating on her. I want to see the main girl happy, but not at the expense of destroying her brother's marriage. If the sister in law stays with the brother and is happy, I hope they introduce another girl the mc can fall for.

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 6:25PM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

That last panel on the last page hyped me so much for the next chapters !

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

"I think I can't live without you cause I don't know how to make breakfast"... Lmao.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

im liking this alot but its a shame that the art has been downgraded from the first few chapters

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Symphogeah posted:

"I think I can't live without you cause I don't know how to make breakfast"... Lmao.

That's how I felt it too, like "I need a maid" but without going into details... But that's probably my heartbroken self talking, I don't approve this development at all, I wanted Kuroe to realize that love is not such an ephemeral thing, because defining love in general based on your dad's behavior? that's stupid... So I thought they were going to fix that twisted preconception somehow but all we got was "I need my fork" agggh I'm pissed, really disappointing honestly

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Ah, didn't expect to see part 2 of codependents up here so quickly ;)

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow, my pure guess work on Kuro's reasoning came really close. The mother aside..

My hazard guess is her mother was (one of) her father's mistress or something. And the above is her parents reasoning to continue their bizarre relationship. And it just warped Kuro's mind. Or something. Maybe that's why Uta's devoting love interested Kuro so much

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Oh, wow. Definitely one of my favorite chapters so far! It felt like a small glimmer of hope, and hopefully is pushes the main character to take some action as well! Communication is always so important.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

That's how I felt it too, like "I need a maid" but without going into details... But that's probably my heartbroken self talking, I don't approve this development at all, I wanted Kuroe to realize that love is not such an ephemeral thing, because defining love in general based on your dad's behavior? that's stupid... So I thought they were going to fix that twisted preconception somehow but all we got was "I need my fork" agggh I'm pissed, really disappointing honestly

Keep in mind that that's the only form of love she knows, apparently not even knowing the love of a "mother"; that's a mindset she has to consciously grow out of. The way I see it, it is her first step in that direction, she is now trying to take Miyabi's feelings into consideration and reach a compromise however selfish it may seem on the onset.

Then again I prefer slow burners so I'm hoping for a gradual realisation on her part that Miyabi's important to her for a bigger reason than just convenience.

To reply you must either login or sign up.