Forum › Posts by TYN123

TYN123
joined Sep 20, 2017

Sorry to butt in on a very long and thoughtful conversation which I enjoyed reading a lot.

I just wanted to add my two cent in regards to Touko's Stubborness, I honestly think her self hatred stems more from the survivors guilt then incompetence.

In the flashback we saw her mother asking one of them to go buy a drink and Touko and her sister used hammer siccors paper to decide who had to go. Touko won so she stayed behind while her sister had to go, where she got into the accident and died. I think Touko feels at fault for her sisters death since had she, the worthless one, went instead then her sister, the perfect one, would have survived.

It was why she strive so hard to be perfect to make up for her sister's death that she feels she caused and why she hates her true self that she feels was the reason why her sister died. It would explain why when faced with the realisation that her sister isn't perfect nearly destroys her sense of worth as it didn't fit in with her mentality.

I really like this series and will order it on Amazon to keep, I hope it has a happy ending.

PS: Shiznat shippers Yay!

TYN123
joined Sep 20, 2017

Though I really enjoyed the story but it really feels like she is manipulating her step daughter into sleeping with her.

Still...Wished this wasn't a oneshot.

joined Sep 20, 2017

All good until last page...that just ruined all my moods.

joined Sep 20, 2017

Somehow I don't believe that nurse words...you go from player to monogamous all in 2 page? never.

TYN123
joined Sep 20, 2017

Okay...so she's just going to cheat on her husband with the high school girl?

There was no NRT tag on this.

TYN123
Philosophia discussion 14 Nov 02:47
joined Sep 20, 2017

Well that was unexpected...I don't know how I feel about this ending. Just because two people look alike doesn't mean they are he same person.

Love is not transferable.

At the end of the day we still don't know what Tomo was thinking? If she loved Ai why didn't she do something?!

TYN123
joined Sep 20, 2017

This clearly is foreshadowing their first kiss, where they'll then swap bodies.

Wrong manga?

Why is Miss Sunflower suddenly selling new books for less than she buys used books for?

Miss Sunflower is good at books, not business.

Considering Miss Sunflower doesn't have an actuve lifestyle so her expense would be very low. She owns the shop and the living quaters so she's not paying rent or maintenance fees, therefore besides daily living expenses she really doesn't have to use money for anything else. All the income from the shop is more than enough for her to buy new books. She also explained in one of the earlier chapters that she also goes to old bookshops to buy books she likes to read and would resell it when she finished. Assuming she keeps the books very well preserved, a new book that she bought for $30 could be resold at $28, and the next time she goes to buy books and she sees the book at $25, she could take the price down to $23 and she would still be able to sell it. After a while her bookstore would be known to have good quality books for the cheapest price so more people will come to buy, since there is only one copy per book, those looking for a certain new book will likely come more frequently around it's release time to buy it after her. It's actually not a bad idea, she effectively manage to combine both her cost of leisure and cost of stock into one.

That is ofcourse assuming she is actually giving her bookstore a competitive edge.

Anyways...sorry long post. Just wanted to say I live this story, I love everyones relationship with each other i only wished there was more yuri. I feel that the story is more about Miss Sunflower and Matsuri are really only going to help each other move on from their current static life, I'm afraid at the end of this journey, Miss Sunflower will get over her previous namesake and sell the shop and move on with her life, I get the feeling she will leave the country or something. While Matsuri will enter University, free from her fears and with the courage and confidence to reach her life potentials and really make a go at a successful future. I fear that years down the track when they may possibly meet up again, it would be friendship only between them.

I was(am still) a hard Nana and Marimite shipper and had my heart broken.

TYN123
joined Sep 20, 2017

I've been wanting to start this but I fear the heart break so much that I haven't. I'm going to wait till it ends and read it in one go, minimise the suffering to the shortest time possible.