Forum › Posts by Pat19

joined May 25, 2013

Kagami definitely looks like Shizuma. Look at this pic.
https://www.absoluteanime.com/strawberry_panic/shizuma

I really like it that it resembles Strawberry Panic.

joined May 25, 2013

Ok if I'm interpretated that well , then I would say,that Kuro is in love with Uta. But because Kuro is well aware that Uta loves Kaoru, she would 100% deny herself her feelings for Uta or forget about it. Kuro supported her in her own weird way,( work,love addvices) that's making it even more clear. Why did Kuro say '' we re just Aquantences '' ? Coz Uta was present. Is someone against my theory?

Pat19
Image Comments 18 Oct 18:16
joined May 25, 2013
50688289_p0

They all are just like :

Honoka- "there we are , let the games begin..."
Maki- "I don't mind"
Hanayo- "I´m going to make it...probaly..."
Nozomi- "not to worry about, We will prevail...."
Nico- "I gonna kill them all..fufu"
Rin- "Can´t wait for it"
Kotori- "Hmm..Who is gonna be my playmate"
Umi- "Don't underestimate me, I gonna show them my strength" -------> my Favorite <3 just so cool
Eli- "Who should I punch first"

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 6:59PM by Nezchan

Pat19
Image Comments 07 Jun 08:04
joined May 25, 2013
Pinupvol3

Ice x Ploy? Hmm no Ice is too nice for Ploy, Ploy can be such a beast...

Pat19
Image Comments 07 Jun 08:02
joined May 25, 2013
Pinupvol3

P'Mew is my favorite.. oh my...she's really hot..But Ice is so brave, I would never confess my love to a best friend... or to a girl at all. Even if I have to suffer...

Pat19
Lily Love discussion 05 May 07:06
joined May 25, 2013

I agree you guys are cool:) It's nice to have someone to talk (write) about Lily Love. We have always another viewpoints that's what it makes so interessting and funny at the same time..

Pat19
Lily Love discussion 03 May 18:59
joined May 25, 2013

I think Ice loved Donut from the beginning ..that´s why Ice said "donut is probaly not interested in love, right?(it sounds like, "you don´t like guys am I right"?, and where ice supported Donut as she asked for advice a few chapters ago...

I love P Mew she´s actually my type, for me would it be wonderful if they stay together, because i´m more like Donut..that would received my hope upright, that I will find a girlfriend..someday (Who´s on the other side of my red thread?..curious...) MewXDonut <3

Pat19
Image Comments 23 Nov 16:12
joined May 25, 2013

A girlfriend like Mew :3 that would be so wonderful...

Pat19
Image Comments 23 Nov 16:10
joined May 25, 2013

No, no, no, I don´t believe that Mew will ever betray Donut. Mew isn´t such a women.

joined May 25, 2013

I´m in love with Riko <3.<3 I love her!!!! She´s really my type:)

Pat19
Cross Heart discussion 25 May 11:28
joined May 25, 2013

I LOVE this Manga!!!! <3Cross Heart is so heartbreaking and at the same time as heart-warming. The way how Haru love Kotomi and Kotomi Haru:) It´s..it´s so beautiful I can´t stop crying,..I don´t know the feeling of being loved sad but true...
RESPEKT this Manga is exellent (Y)!!!