Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

If the colour page indicate any spoilers, then bloodsucking on Rikka gonna be real sexy

Whoa, didn't even catch that.

Bad Yuu! Be properly faithful to your waifu!

Himawari-san_v04_ch33_005
joined Mar 6, 2017

If the colour page indicate any spoilers, then bloodsucking on Rikka gonna be real sexy

that's gonna be like Vamipe-chan X Junior-chan scene there XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Touka's going to be the guinea pig for every vampire ability Yuunagi learns of won't he? Talk about Unlucky Childhood Friend lmao

inb4 RinxTouka sidecouple

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Page 3 (colored page) indicates she's going to harem route, then? Well, we'll see. (And I'm waiting for thigh-biting)

I agree

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 7:27AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Torn between desire for pure love romance and yuri harem.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wonder if the tracksuit will go all yandere on Rin...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Page 3 (colored page) indicates she's going to harem route, then? Well, we'll see. (And I'm waiting for thigh-biting)

The marks on thigh, neck, and fingertip are small hearts, and the mini Yuu would seem to indicate kissing, not biting, so I personally doubt you'll get thigh biting.

As for harem... Well it seems I'm firmly in the camp hoping it doesn't go that way. Even if other girls chase her, I want her to stick with her Nana.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The marks on thigh, neck, and fingertip are small hearts, and the mini Yuu would seem to indicate kissing, not biting, so I personally doubt you'll get thigh biting.

Saw the raws it's biting, not kissing.

DestinyIllusion
joined Jul 1, 2017

Where does everyone read the raw from?
Is there some sort of website they go to, or do you just have to buy the physical copy to read?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not sure how I feel about seeing a male childhood friend showing up.

Especially one who has a crush on the MC.

In his first appearance (first two pages of chapter 3) it pretty clearly showed that she had zero interest in him. Probably not something to worry about

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 1:38PM by

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In his first appearance (first two pages of chapter 3) it pretty clearly showed that she had zero interest in him. Probably not something to worry about

The only interest he shows in her is that he knows she's pretty and stands out, but otherwise generally makes no sense and he (wisely) doesn't want to be mixed up in all that.The only indication of a crush is one reference to when they were little kids.

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 1:54PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Just noticed but the volume 1 extra is out of order relative to the other chapters.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Sure would be nice to read the raws.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Personally I think i'll drop the series if it goes harem, poly would be great but harem is the kind of poly im not a fan of.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

As for harem... Well it seems I'm firmly in the camp hoping it doesn't go that way. Even if other girls chase her, I want her to stick with her Nana.

Haven't people who read the raws said that it's not a harem manga? Unless I'm just misremembering it seems like those worries aren't too big a deal.

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 9:46PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wonder if the tracksuit will go all yandere on Rin...

polyamory route o3ob

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Alice Cheshire posted:

Haven't people who read the raws said that it's not a harem manga? Unless I'm just misremembering it seems like those worries aren't too big a deal.

It would be nice if you used spoilers for the sake of those of us following along here.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

It would be nice if you used spoilers for the sake of those of us following along here.

Spoilered anyways (sorry, didn't think about it) but I think when it was cleared up the person who said it actually didn't spoiler it themselves.

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

To be harem? Or not to be harem?

I am conflicted.

All girls are cute.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

WAIT SAME AUTHOR AS PRUNUS GIRL!? SERIOUSLY!?

joined Jul 26, 2016

All girls are cute.

Except Aya.

joined Aug 28, 2016

WAIT SAME AUTHOR AS PRUNUS GIRL!? SERIOUSLY!?

Something about the art style made me wonder if the artist normally did BL, so when I saw that it actually made sense to me.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm not sure what's better: if Rin actively encouraging to mess with people's heads for the heck of it, or Yukko going like "I don't want to use these abusive powers... except with my neighbour. Let's fuck him up"

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Somehow, I really don't like those uniforms. How odd. Can't say I remember that happening before.

To reply you must either login or sign up.