Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I just want kotooka to be happy

me too +1

I'm kind of happy about this turn of events, it wraps it up without going to the route of nothing happening. Plus kotooka outright being gay instead of being all idk just gay for tsukasa is actually really a great turn of events

The whole assuming tsukasa is just going through a phase thing is fairly annoying, but yeah i mean kotooka is an angry gay 13 year old - she got angry as tsukasa's near boyf for not confessing because it was easier for him, so it wouldnt surprise me to see her assuming that tsukasa isnt having as much of a hard a time as she is

Its not great, but I like this ugly side of kotooka as it makes her more human, i think? but yeah, i just really like her character its so interesting

Though honestly, I really like all 3 of them, its a shame this got cancelled as I wouldve like to see them develop more instead of having to rush the resolution like its happening now. Maybe eventually we wouldve see tsukasa opening up to more boys or kotooka warming to washios advances or whatever, but it wouldve been fun to see how convoluted and messed up it couldve got

I'll be happy if kotooka gets with a girl though, I mean you can't make her gay and pair her off with a dude at the end, nope nope nooope

joined Oct 10, 2016

Shouldn't there be Anime tag?

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Shouldn't there be Anime tag?

No? At least I haven't heard anything about it, author's twatter ain't mentioning any anime production either.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

With every chapter I like Kotooka more and more. I totally agree that someone's feelings might be just a phase and that love shouldn't be fulfilled. I also agree that heterosexuals are having it easier. Yes, they fucking are, despite all that "all love is equal" stuff. And she worked hard to protect her group and to remain friends... I just feel so relatable. It's a pity she blames herself for not thinking about others and changes her views.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This chapter shows that, once again, this mangaka is an immensely talented writer who just couldn't quite get their story told in less chapters than they had planned.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I agree!! That shows atleast he wanted to write more for his readers, but sadlyi'm not satisfied, but i am happy/sad to found out that Tsukasa didn't have the phase.. She gave up her love for her friends... But at the same kind got hurt and shocked to know it wouldn't work out.. She's to nice!! But my imgination wil figure out the rest of the story (^-^)

last edited at May 25, 2017 4:25PM

joined May 14, 2015

Read last chapter on different site, I'm disappointed.

no conclusion to major plots in the ending at all, this is what I hate the most in mangas, even more than rushed endings, fuck this. Should have at least gave yaoi thing good ending but nah.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Also read the last chapter, pretty disappointed, it kinda feels like Tsukasa is unhappy. I just wish the author didn't put that epilogue scene where Tsukasa's boyfriend was mentioned in chapter 19, so I can keep hoping for Tsukasa x Washio. This manga could have been good.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Okay, I don't mind about drama, not even bad development but forcing Tsukasa having a someone as a boyfriend was big mistake, since until the end the manga was defending the ''group of three'' and then just pushed that stupidicy is clearly awfuld, literally they say that her friend are not more important in the future.
Not even the yaoi part get resolve, putts.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

joined Mar 7, 2012

Ugh. What was this manga even about? No resolution, nothing changed since the beginning.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

that was even worse than I imagined.
He didn't even bother making a clear ending for any of the people involved in this trainwreck.
a status quo that kept up from the beginning to the ending, amazing, it's like a harem but even worse because it had no excuses to do so.

last edited at May 25, 2017 6:36PM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

thank god this is finally over

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Honestly, I would have much rather read a manga about the yaoi ship(which was actually really good btw) then read this. I'm really glad it's over.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Meh, I'm just gonna head-canon that Tsukasa, Kotooka and Washio all got together in the end and lived happily as 3 girlfriends forever

Shadowring123
joined Feb 19, 2011

Okay this ending is disappointing. I guess we're just supposed to imagine what happens after.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

What a crappy ending... I can tell some stuff got resolved but none of the important stuff feels like it was.

Be%20my%20baby%20square%20crop%20nana
joined Oct 28, 2014

the ending was disappointing due to the manga getting axed by the publisher, not due to author intent. i'm honest to god mad about this ending thinking about how good it could've been if the author was allowed to finish it however they'd originally planned

joined Jun 5, 2015

God, I ended up hating almost everyone in this manga. And I quite liked them in the beginning
Also, what a crappy ending. Disappointed

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

the ending was disappointing due to the manga getting axed by the publisher, not due to author intent. i'm honest to god mad about this ending thinking about how good it could've been if the author was allowed to finish it however they'd originally planned

He had 23 chapters to go somewhere and didn't.
Particularly long chapters, even.
There was no excuse for him to do this crap.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, I guess it was good for my well-being that I didn't bother to read Volume 5. After the relatively brief hiatus between 4 and 5 and the revelation that it was canceled, I was pretty sure it'd have a crappy ending, and, lo and behold, it did... It's a shame, this could have really been something great if it wasn't dragged on for so damn long... and, wow, to add insult to injury, the "bonus chapter" is just more yaoi and some random stupid pictures. I mean, I enjoyed the yaoi more than the yuri in this thing, but this is yuri for God's sake, at least let the alleged main characters get a page in the last chapter. I wonder if this is how yaoi fans felt during the three-chapter yuri arc and the various other yuri chapters and whatnot... though, in that case, the yuri added to the story and had an actual point as opposed to this crap. Plus, Prunus Girl had a great, conclusive ending, while this apparently doesn't... this definitely needs a continuation but, let's face it, it probably still wouldn't go anywhere meaningful. I mean, I certainly would not be opposed to more Prunus Girl either, but that's because I actually like the story as opposed to here where I just want SOMETHING to happen.

joined May 1, 2013

So.... secrets are good now? I'm confused.

ENTIRE MANGA: Secrets are destructive and bad!

LAST CHAPTER: Actually secrets are totally ok never mind

last edited at May 25, 2017 7:28PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's such a shame this was cancelled and had to end like this... It was shaping up to be one of the best yuri here.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

That was cute. The bonus chapter. Would be nice if there's a Subaru x Asakura spinoff where we see them getting together for real. But that won't happen.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Implication Tsukasa didn't confess because of "friendzone" was so cringey, I couldn't handle it. Way to completely ruin your manga even when you went for non ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.