Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'm not too fond of her "I'm a REAL lesbian so that's how I know Tsukasa is just going through a phase" nonsense, but its still good to get some manner of resolution to this character arc, knowing whats ahead.

Think it the way Hanjuku Joshi do: some girls mistakes admiration for love. I don't think it's wrong put it in a manga, it's common. I know some girls who admire so much girls and think they are pretty and sexy but will never go out with one nor fuck with one x'D
In other hand, we need to think that this gets cancelled, so maybe the author had an idea of who he/she wants this ends and needing to change it :(

last edited at May 18, 2017 4:50PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Kotooka, I knowed you just need some love ;^; thanks Tsukasa. Just one more chapter, I want moooore T^T

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mindless protoganist Tsukasa and edgy dumbfuck Washio yet you still make Kotooka the bad guy ,the only good character, fuuuuck author

last edited at May 19, 2017 12:56AM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I see Kotooka doesn't subscribe to "my beloved being happy is more important than my happiness" school of love.

I don't like this chapter because it feels like we're heading to a terrible disappointment of an ending.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I hope for tsukasa x kotooka ending.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I hope Kootoka apologizes to her middle-school friends and is able to revive her friendship with them.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

"You're not the only one who is hurt"

SEE?! THE WORLD DOES NOT RESOLVE AROUND YOU

ARGH, NO, AS SYMPATHETIC AS SHE IS, I JUST CAN'T STAND THAT MINDSET OF HERS, THAT SHE'S THE ONE SUFFERING THE MOST.

NO, YOU CAUSED THIS

Fuck this shit backwards

joined Aug 28, 2016

Between the Altair/Vega connection and the back cover image, it looks like we're headed for a Washio/Kotooka ending at this point. I can live with that, although there's a lot of loose ends left to wrap up in one chapter.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

im just glad Kotooka's issue was finally adressed, this was sure a wild ride that made me almost hate the manga, that back cover hinting at het was specially distasteful after all the shit that went through. Still i think this chapter restored a bit of my hope on the ending, and as much as it is rushed i dont think the author dragging this development out even further would ever be pleasant.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Pff one chapter 2 go.
Still don't like kotooka trough...
Still wish for for tsukasa x washio .
Sadly don't think it will happen

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Bit of a shame this had to finish so quickly, it's one of the drama stories where the characters' bad behavior feels well within the realm of dumb teens being dumb teens rather than comically exaggerated for the sake of drama.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

adolescence

joined Nov 27, 2016

Redemtion thank god!

joined May 1, 2013

I wonder if disappointment with this manga is directly correlated with how much you think Tsukasa is the main character.

I will support any yuri that has actual internalized homophobia as a real theme.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 22 pg 15, "Hikoboshi and Orihime reuinte." (reunite)
https://hachimitsu-scans.blogspot.kr/2017/05/together-with-remembrance-of-ourselves.html fixed

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

My reaction to this chapter:

https://youtu.be/KBjhAqXg8MY

Seriously wtf is going on? XD

last edited at May 19, 2017 3:05AM

279d8674451d13234d06a7cba9e4f7e111
joined Jan 13, 2016

I just want kotooka to be happy

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I know I said I wasn't going to read this anymore... but I have to know what happens. And as for people saying Kotooka is selfish and dramatic and stuff: well, I'm okay with that. She's only like, what, 13? Lots of girls get their periods around that age and speaking from experience, that can be some mood fucking shit, not to mention just being an adolescent on top of it.

As for her selfishness over Tsukasa--Kotooka is a girl who went out of her way to learn Tsukasa's favorite foods, learn her interests, and even got her what she wanted for her birthday. She may go about things poorly at times, but this girl puts in a lot of effort to try to make her beloved happy. I know I'd feel lucky to have Kotooka as a girlfriend.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I just want Washio to be happy.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I just want my yuri ending.. -_-

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I'm a teen and I relate to this... got through a similar situation, not a circular love triangle tho.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I don't like that Kotooka called Tsukasa's feelings a phase. Even if it is she has no right to judge the girl's feelings like that. How would someone feel if they were told that their feelings are just a phase? I didn't like how Kotooka feelings for Washio are only there because she was the first girl that had feelings for her. It seems like a selfish reason to accept someone's feelings.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, Kotooka is clearly gay.

She admits she never could fall in love with the opposite sex.

Anyway, the ending Washio x Kotooka seems believable. Not proven though.

last edited at May 19, 2017 2:38PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kotooka did nothing wrong

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't like that Kotooka called Tsukasa's feelings a phase. Even if it is she has no right to judge the girl's feelings like that. How would someone feel if they were told that their feelings are just a phase? I didn't like how Kotooka feelings for Washio are only there because she was the first girl that had feelings for her. It seems like a selfish reason to accept someone's feelings.

But... She didn't accept them o.o She reject Washio more than 100 times xD she just said that, know that a girl have feelings for her, makes her happy and I think that's normal xD more if we have in mind her trauma for be gay :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.