Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

The ending is driving me insane!! RAWR! Need to know who that chick was!! FIGHT ME!!

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

=_= No one got together in the end. Not even boss and yui-san. I feel like there's a terrible hole inside my chest.

The ending is driving me insane!! RAWR! Need to know who that chick was!! FIGHT ME!!

I think the chick was the married woman in the first chapter.
In the 13th page of Looking for Tomorrow, the woman had long hair and curly tips.
Either she and Mika got together again or the woman just randomly visited at a time Mika was waiting for her girl.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 1:23PM

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I've read a few comments and people are freaking out. But looking at the table of contents in the beginning of Looking to Tomorrow, it would appear a few chapters are still missing. So, MAYBE we'll get the closure we want once (if) they are translated. Or am I the crazy one??

Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

HOLIXIT OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!
like...i know that it's sorta implied that the bffs got together, and that yui and takako(?) are together too (in a complicated way) but gdi...
COULDN'T THERE BE A CLEARER CHAPTER FOR THAT? EVEN A PAGE WORKS GDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, im done. thanks

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

=_= No one got together in the end. Not even boss and yui-san. I feel like there's a terrible hole inside my chest.

I think the chick was the married woman in the first chapter.
In the 13th page of Looking for Tomorrow, the woman had long hair and curly tips.
Either she and Mika got together again or the woman just randomly visited at a time Mika was waiting for her girl.

I think it was the same woman too. I went and checked the ending of the first chapter and her boss was telling how good of an expression she had. Also Mika was thinking how the woman had a femininity and beauty that she couldn't really help but notice.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 4:00AM

nyaha.fuckingha
joined Jun 13, 2016

Who is the girl in page 21 of chapter 15?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Still praying for an extra chapter~

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

The anime for this series is now on animefushigi.com

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty certain there's no such thing, sport.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

The name is Omoi no kakera which is translated as fragments of love the same name a Takemiya sensei's manga but turns out it has the same name but is a whole different anime . I got happy for nothing (booooo) .

P.S . Please don't call me sport I am not some little child in my kiddie years . Just for the sake of argument on this I was born in 1978 so do the math and you'll under stand it's rude to call a full grown woman sport .

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 3:48AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The name is Omoi no kakera which is translated as fragments of love the same name a Takemiya sensei's manga but turns out it has the same name but is a whole different anime . I got happy for nothing (booooo) .

P.S . Please don't call me sport I am not some little child in my kiddie years . Just for the sake of argument on this I was born in 1978 so do the math and you'll under stand it's rude to call a full grown woman sport .

1978, that's so cute.

I've still got seniority over you kid, so don't try pulling rank. :-P

joined Mar 9, 2015

Does anyone know if the last part of love & pieces will be scanlated? Be good to know the ending for Yuki and Tanako.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Does anyone know if the last part of love & pieces will be scanlated? Be good to know the ending for Yuki and Tanako.

Yes, we are still working on the project.
As always, we could use more graphics editors to help out.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

FYI, we are still working on "Fragment," the final extra from volume 2. Hopefully it will be done soon, but in the meantime, please enjoy these first few extras from volume 3!

last edited at Apr 27, 2017 1:07PM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Like brother like sister :)

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

3 consecutive releases of Jin?
The scanlator team has officially won the internet for today. Thank you so much.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Glad to see this again. I'm still diehard MayuxMika, though.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Like brother like sister :)

The dumminess does run in the family, it seems. :D

...meanwhile, Takako x Yui is as depressing as ever. :-( I am wrong in thinking that Yui is acting extremely egoistically? She knows Takako's true feelings, but refuses to understand that by "punishing" herself for her own mistakes, she mostly hurts Takako, who deserves it as little as she deserved that cutter wound. It's a vicious cycle that cannot end until she finally puts herself in Takako's shoes.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Untill someone makes fun of something the trump family has done (rember the jeans thing)

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wow... It's been a while since we had new "Fragments" content! Good to get it though! It's my favorite of Takemiya Jin's manga.

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

1978, that's so cute.

I've still got seniority over you kid, so don't try pulling rank. :-P

No need to be rude, mod or not, older or not. She just asked politely not to be called sport.
Edit: plus consistently calling people kid/sport and other age-degrading names shows your maturity well. She realized her mistake in the anime correlation so no need to continue. Plus I realized the dates were off, but i'll leave it as a reminder.

As per the story, I think would've liked to see the two main characters more although that probably wouldn't suit them realistically. I hope if there are more little extras they give even more on the relationship between the barkeeper and her friend.

last edited at Apr 27, 2017 3:42PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Untill someone makes fun of something the trump family has done (rember the jeans thing)

I have no idea what you're referencing. Honestly.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Sceptical

joined Nov 17, 2016

Every time I read about the release of a chapter of Takemiya Jin Sensei, my heart skip a beat, today with three chapters, I almost had a heart attack :D

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

How many chapters of this are left now?

To reply you must either login or sign up.