Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

joined Oct 17, 2016

Come on author.. at least let them get together if everyone else already ended up with an unrequited love...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I suppose Mika at least gave her young suitor an education, wising her up a bit about the world. This latest is cute.

The mention of My Beloved reminded me of Please My God Please which is the series I'd most like to be revived and finished.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 6:50PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

This is a perfectly ordinary request, right?

Oh, sure. It's almost as ordinary as this one was.

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 7:03PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ok I'm completely baffled as to why they haven't even had a friendly hug yet?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Can't wait for its sequel?

joined Apr 27, 2017

I could be wrong, but it seems like the black-haired one still haven't gotten over the events back in high school, so she's not ready to reveal her affection for the cafe owner. I think she mentioned something about that being her punishment right before their story ended Outsider-style.

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

This is torture lololol

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Whaaaaat, progress, seriously?? Who are you two girls and what did you do with Takako and Yui???

I could be wrong, but it seems like the black-haired one still haven't gotten over the events back in high school, so she's not ready to reveal her affection for the cafe owner. I think she mentioned something about that being her punishment right before their story ended Outsider-style.

The two are huge dumbasses who stand in front of their happiness with eyes closed, ears plugged, and yelling "Lalalala, I can't see ya!"

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

The two are huge dumbasses who stand in front of their happiness with eyes closed, ears plugged, and yelling "Lalalala, I can't see ya!"

Haha... couldn't have said it better myself.

But really, this chapter was a breath of fresh air after whole 3 volumes of angst. Yui and Takako's story especially, has been nothing but one of misery.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 6:34AM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Nice progress. Keep it coming.

joined Feb 18, 2015

LOL! Oh... I don't have a bra on... Like that would matter that much anyway during a backrub? I gave a lot of backrubs to women back when I was in college and removing the bra only mattered when they turned over...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Some people is like that, one of my best friends and I hugged... 2 times? I only remember one and was because we borth was something drunk and I said "hey, you and I had never hugged, we need to do it" xDDD

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:00PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

I guess that's as much of a conclusion for these two as we're gonna get. I'm fine with that I guess, they both very obviously understand how each other feel now even without saying it.

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 9:58PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Is this the last bit of this series? The table of contents doesn't have any more chapters listed.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Aw, that was cute. I was so afraid for a moment is was going to be some angst, but I'm glad they were able to work their problem out in a healthy way. Cheers!

joined Apr 1, 2017

can anyone tell me how serious the angst/drama is in this series? if it's pretty heavy, i'll get hella depressed, but if it has a happy and sweet conclusion that outweighs the heavy stuff, i can tough it out. especially the het stuff, don't like het at all but i can stomach it so long as it's not a situation like two girls develop relationship and guy comes along and destroys it by hooking up with one of them, though i could still stomach it if the girls end up together before the het relationship gets serious. i also don't care too much about spoilers so long as it's just like who ends up with who and what relationships succeed/fail

There's a lot of angst, but not really that hard with the main three characters. The side characters featured in the latest chapter have their own stuff going on. If what you want is for the girls in this series to end up happy, you'll be fine, though not necessarily in the way you want.

2 of the 3 main girls don't get with the person they want to be with, but its implied one person's feelings have changed and a happy ending awaits. The other gets with someone not introduced into the story, but they finally moved on from their previous trauma.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 1:16AM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ah. The title of his chapter must be referring to the reader, becau-

HNNNNNNG.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 2:01AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Dear [Little Gay] Heart".

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Is this the last bit of this series? The table of contents doesn't have any more chapters listed.

There is one more extra from volume 2 that we are still working on.
You can also find this sort of information at our website, http://lililicious.net

joined Jul 18, 2015

Just fuck already, life's too short for ambiguity.

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

^I'm sure they will eventually ^^

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 9:19PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Why was I hopping for a happy yuri end if this is a Takemija's work? It's cute anyway but... Just... Make a fuck*ing kiss!!!!!! T_T kiss her!!! NOWWW!!!!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why was I hopping for a happy yuri end if this is a Takemija's work?

Because that never happ....oh wait, it happens all the time. WTF are you even talking about?

Go read Fragments of Love. Go read Love Flicker. Go read Game. Go read Chouchou Nannan. Go read the majority of her work, in fact.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Because that never happ....oh wait, it happens all the time. WTF are you even talking about?

How has she even been so strongly connected to unhappy or unsatistfactory endings to begin with? I recall this sort of thing coming up before and it's rather baffling.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Nezchan posted:

How has she even been so strongly connected to unhappy or unsatistfactory endings to begin with? I recall this sort of thing coming up before and it's rather baffling.

People tend to remember negative feelings more than the positive ones? So unless you pull a Fujieda and never do any sad endings ever, you'll be associated with them forever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.