Forum › Lily Love discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Huh, it actually looks like Ploy is being stalked. At least I assume that's who creepy guy was talking about.

But for crying out loud, if she's acting like a brat under those circumstances, she's got no right to call someone else immature.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Ploy is a Grade A bitch but then again Donut is also at fault for not speaking up and telling her to go f*** herself.
I don't need my yuri to always be fluffy and happy, but this just feels like forced angst. Hope they won't drag this out too long and Ploy will either change or be removed from the story soon. Ugh I'm getting flashbacks from that chick in Citrus.

joined Jul 8, 2013

See in every other drama series something is going to happen to Mew while the other girls are in the bathroom. And that's what scares the ever living shit out of me right now.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Eh, I kinda like the way it's being handled. Both Mew and Donut are handling it in a mature-ish way, with Donut understanding that Mew is helping out an ex and that doesn't necessitate cheating, thus showing trust, and Mew tolerating Ploy as much as she has to whilst being clear that she isn't interested in anything more.

Mew is already showing impatience with how Ploy is treating Donut, and I reckon if Ploy does anything ridiculous, Mew won't hesitate in kicking her out for taking advantage of her kindness.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Eh, I kinda like the way it's being handled. Both Mew and Donut are handling it in a mature-ish way, with Donut understanding that Mew is helping out an ex and that doesn't necessitate cheating, thus showing trust, and Mew tolerating Ploy as much as she has to whilst being clear that she isn't interested in anything more.

Mew is already showing impatience with how Ploy is treating Donut, and I reckon if Ploy does anything ridiculous, Mew won't hesitate in kicking her out for taking advantage of her kindness.

Yeah, this deals with the issues much better than most stories out there. Personally I don't really see what everybody has such a problem with, not everything can be happy-go-lucky fluff.

Great
joined Dec 16, 2013

Ploy is a Grade A bitch but then again Donut is also at fault for not speaking up and telling her to go f*** herself.
I don't need my yuri to always be fluffy and happy, but this just feels like forced angst. Hope they won't drag this out too long and Ploy will either change or be removed from the story soon. Ugh I'm getting flashbacks from that chick in Citrus.

I like how you say "that chick" in Citrus, like there aren't like 17 chicks exactly like that in Citrus.

I'm enjoying this series but I'm never a fan of jealousy subplots. ;;

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH FUCK

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I would have far less patience with P'loy than P'mew and Donut have. There is no reason for her to be so obnoxious and thankless about everything. She show a bit more gratitude that P'mew is even helping her in the first place.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen please line up for some serious Ploy-slapping.

Everyone has their ticket ready?

holds Ploy for the rest of you

please start and leave something for others to slap!

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 3:53PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

THIS PINK HAIRED BITCH FUCK

They're the worst.

The pink haired ones

I mean.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I am a lot more concerned about creepy guy. His he just after Ploy or has it something to do with all three girls? I guess that is going to be the plot to make Ploy accept the relationship and become just a bit annoying tease but good friend.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking (and hoping). Ploy could be kawaii, but right now she is just being hidoi.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Releasing two chapters at once was a great idea. I really liked having more pages to read and don't mind waiting.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Releasing two chapters at once was a great idea. I really liked having more pages to read and don't mind waiting.

Holidays are coming. People are busy at the end of the year. Have no idea when we will release ch15. Hoping it won't be in next year xD

I'm glad you liked this idea :D There weren't any other reasons behind it except celebrating 4000 followers on tumblr :D

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 4:20PM

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

And ploy is exactly who we thought she was. But good on Mew for going away and sleeping with donut instead of going back to her room. Honestly I have a feeling that the evil dude ploy was with will show up and it will either take one of two roads: the strong mew will protect ploy from the evil dude and make donut feel like mew belongs with ploy OR evil dude will show up and mistake donut for ploy's girlfriend, hurt her, and cause mew to go apeshit and finally let loose on evil dude and poly.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ugh ploy

ugh

shes everything we didnt need in this manga

As long as they don't add a dude, I think I can handle it. it's nice to have a series that doesn't end after the kiss.

reads chapter

psycho-grinning dude pops up

ha ha ha
sigh

Plus god Ploy gets worse and worse the more I see her. She might as well have IMA ANNOYING PLOT DEVICE written over her at all times. I like how Mew dealt with it though. But still, ugh god. I much preferred it when it was the two of them just being cutieees

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And ploy is exactly who we thought she was. But good on Mew for going away and sleeping with donut instead of going back to her room. Honestly I have a feeling that the evil dude ploy was with will show up and it will either take one of two roads: the strong mew will protect ploy from the evil dude and make donut feel like mew belongs with ploy OR evil dude will show up and mistake donut for ploy's girlfriend, hurt her, and cause mew to go apeshit and finally let loose on evil dude and poly.

OR assume Ploy is back with Mew and goes after her, leaving Donut to show a new side of herself, protecting the girl most important to her. Which I think would be the best course.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

After looking at latest chapters on Ookbeecomics, First, Ploy is still around, so she's not that bad. Second, I wonder if Ice (the red-haired one) didn't/doesn't have feelings for Donut. I don't read Thai though

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I thought for sure Mew was gonna give in to Ploy's seduction.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

After looking at latest chapters on Ookbeecomics, First, Ploy is still around, so she's not that bad. Second, I wonder if Ice (the red-haired one) didn't/doesn't have feelings for Donut. I don't read Thai though

about Ice yes she has feelings for her

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So it'll be not just a love triangle but a love square? Now that's interesting.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

More like everyone likes donuts xD

My poor Mew :( editing these chapters was very painful knowing future events. Especially when Mew said to Ploy "I know full well what it's like to be backstabbed by someone who I thought I trusted." and what Donut did later...because of misunderstanding...

joined Aug 11, 2014

...Okay, I could maybe deal with manipulative ex interfering with the new couple and whatever, happens all the time in this kind of story, can be done well, etc. But holy shit, girl, you're freeloading at your ex's, who you cheated on, putting them at risk from the dangerous stalker who's driven you out of your home, and there is literally no one else in the entire city who would give enough of a shit about you to grant you refuge. This is a seriously delicate situation. So, naturally, you decide to get so aggressive and gropey that she walks out of her own apartment, openly talk shit about her new girl, and make weird and judgemental demands about their living space and eating habits? What?

Just, like... Is this even a person? At what point do I call bullshit on the writer for inventing this obvious caricature? I know there are real people who would pull shit like this, but she's so pathetically guileless about it that I don't understand how any other character, even the gullible bundle of innocence that is Donut, could take her seriously. Like, you can't get away with being this toxic and manipulative without being WAY better at it than this. Just... P'Mew dated this person? And was serious about her? This girl? Really? Gah.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

More like everyone likes donuts xD

My poor Mew :( editing these chapters was very painful knowing future events. Especially when Mew said to Ploy "I know full well what it's like to be backstabbed by someone who I thought I trusted." and what Donut did later...because of misunderstanding...

Come on, who doesn't love Donuts xD

I haven't read the latest chapters on okbee, but damn' that chapter's going to suck big times :(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I haven't read the latest chapters on okbee, but damn' that chapter's going to suck big times :(

well I'm talking about event from chapters 25 & 26 so you won't read them until you buy a volume xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.