Forum › Their Story discussion

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Sun-jing's bold statement killed me! I mean who in real life would say such line as I'm not here to be friends with you. I'm pursuing you when confessing xD

Can't blame Qiu Tong for running. Of course "I'm in love with you" is a bit tame, but this, with that face, is fucking scary.

But to be honest I thought it was two-sided already, because of this.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Sun-jing's bold statement killed me! I mean who in real life would say such line as I'm not here to be friends with you. I'm pursuing you when confessing xD

Can't blame Qiu Tong for running. Of course "I'm in love with you" is a bit tame, but this, with that face, is fucking scary.

Maybe it was too much to process for her at one time? running away without talking I guess seemed like the best option for her?

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Maybe it was too much to process for her at one time? running away without talking I guess seemed like the best option for her?

I think I would do the same. If I finaly made a freind that I liked being around, and thay informed me that there prusing me like a hunter, no matter how mutch I liked them id be a little creeped out/scared!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Serenata

EVEN HER EYES BLUSHED!

THE LEGENDARY BLUSHING TECHNIQUE! ... I accept paypal for my 30 bucks or chocolate, but really I thought she wasn't going to say a word and run

Dammit!! And I was sure about this one!! ARGH!!! Nice guess Serenata. I don't have the money yet so I can mail it to you instead...and don't have a paypal account either. And since we don't have PM's... we cannot communicate how to get you your winnings. Shrugs

;P

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

I apologize beforehand if this is not the proper place for the post. But, for those interested here's a bit of information about the official volume one release. It's divided into 8 chapters/sections and includes a poster and post card. For those interested, I could get them copy for $25 including shipping since I'll be getting them from the local bookstore. I'm vocationing in China until Dec 20. Tentatively I have 9 slots to celebrate the author's name. Contact via Skype: kashinoaso@outlook.com for questions and inquiries. Cheers.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

I think I would do the same. If I finaly made a freind that I liked being around, and thay informed me that there prusing me like a hunter, no matter how mutch I liked them id be a little creeped out/scared!

Its like a freind a lover boyfreind/girlfreind or crush telling you that their stalking you and hide behind the bushes at your house. Sure can be flattering expecially if you realy like them, but it also creeps you out a little!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Its like a freind a lover boyfreind/girlfreind or crush telling you that their stalking you and hide behind the bushes at your house. Sure can be flattering expecially if you realy like them, but it also creeps you out a little!

Well, except for in one of those cases the partner is determined and maybe a little bad with words and in the other case the partner is crazy.

joined May 21, 2015

New chapter available~

last edited at Nov 27, 2015 6:38PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

it's a good one! :)

joined Sep 4, 2014

Aww I wonder what's gonna happen now?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sun Jing is actually kinda bad at this. If anything, she's gonna scare Qiu Tong away.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

prusing... like a hunter....

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Sun Jing is actually kinda bad at this. If anything, she's gonna scare Qiu Tong away.

If this were Earth Girls she'd be the worst hunter.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Sun Jing needs to back off a little. Ughh!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Full frontal heavy artillery assault.
It's a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off for 'em

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

The feels >< !

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

You mean the one that got the harem?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

You mean the one that got the harem?

Yeah, like Kidaha. She does have a bit of a harem going at her own school.

Also, look at how flustered Qui Tong is. Not necessarily bad. I bet she'll get a semi-positive response within a few updates.

last edited at Nov 28, 2015 1:43PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I miss the sexy black bars here xD
Anyway, glad to see the manhwa's back to steady progress. I think Qui Tong is scared her feelings are getting real development. She's confused and doesn't know hot to face them. She probably never took them seriously, writing off as whatever she thought was appropriate. But it's good that Sun Jing said what she said, otherwise Qui Tong would really start avoiding her. I think Qui Tong asking for time to think it through while keeping their friendship alive would be the healthiest solution.

joined Sep 25, 2015

F-fug! It's happening!

joined Jan 4, 2014

New chapter, and I am definitely smiling as well here..

joined Aug 10, 2015

Am I the only one who thinks One Day and Their Story are in the same u-verse? I just get this feeling...

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

I apologize beforehand if this is not the proper place for the post. But, for those interested here's a bit of information about the official volume one release. It's divided into 8 chapters/sections and includes a poster and post card. For those interested, I could get them copy for $25 including shipping since I'll be getting them from the local bookstore. I'm vocationing in China until Dec 20. Tentatively I have 9 slots to celebrate the author's name. Contact for questions and inquiries. Cheers.

Just in case those have emailed me instead, I can't seem to access the outlook one here in China. So, I'll post another email address here:

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 12:12AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Sun-jing is right to push Qiu Tong for an answer. When you confess to someone I personally would want an answer whether it would be a no, yes or maybe. Qui Tong didnt answer Sun-Jing at all and just walked away. If Qui Tong said " I need time to decide lets just contine to be friends for now." Then I think if Sun Jing continued to follow Qui Tong it would be stalkerish but the fact she said nothing doesnt hint anything about her feelings.

I personally would continue to walk the girl home, instead of leaving things like that. Which Sun-Jing is doing and to me doesnt seem stalkerish at all.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Well, stalkerish is perhaps too much, but she definitively encroached on Qiu Tong's personal space. It was going overboard. In a way it is cute, for a manga, but imagining such a situation in real life... I doubt many people would find it endearing. And it is not really productive, as it might scare Qiu Tong away. Also, what is with that logic "annoying = our feelings complement"?
Still, my compliments for the sheer bravery of such an approach.

last edited at Dec 6, 2015 8:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.