Forum › Posts by yuzichan

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Everyone needs to watch Gap the series. A thai gl series. It has 12 episodes. It's amazing its the first thai gl series where the yuri is at the centre of the series not the side plot. Currently 7 episodes have aired see link below.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o3gZsuz8w8o

Please support the series and share it with all yuri lovers.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I don't think Touko will accept sayaka's confessions. As her character so far has ignored Yuu's confession as Touko has issues of self loathing and has stated that she doesn't want anyone to love her. For Touko to go and then accept Sakya's confession makes no sense character wise. As so far from a narrative point of view we have not seen Touko see Sayaka as a romantic partner but rather as a friend. For her to suddenly accept Sayaka's confessions will make me tear my hair out. (Not that I hate Touko X Sayaka ship I just don't think it fits the story at this point)

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I have been recently watching Marvel's Runaways TV show. It has a lesbian romance in it and is good to watch if anyone is interested in super hero shows. Honestly, I only watched it because of the lesbian romance. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But I did enjoy some of the story of the show.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

https://vimeo.com/redwebseries

I have watched that series years ago, its really good :)

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Here is a short Korean lesbian film called 1 in 10000: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJKGd_5mDuk

It's around 7 minutes long and there is a act 2 coming out. Its really good.

yuzichan
Citrus discussion 22 Aug 18:33
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The ending had no substance to it and Mei never developed her reasoning as a character but in real life there are stupid and selfish people. At least we got an ending unlike countless of yuri manga that stays unresolved. Citrius isn't a revolutionary yuri manga but it is a manga that we needed as a yuri community. It's a casual anime and manga that is easy to watch and read. We need more manga's like this so our community can grow and hopefully, its a platform for better story and character driven, yuri manga's to come out.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

What if the end game was for Nanami to end up with sayaka, she blooms into sayaka's love

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

If anyone is looking to watch some new yuri web series. There is a youtube series called QUEERING | LGBTQ Web series. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k6b1nos-rU

yuzichan
Citrus discussion 08 Mar 16:09
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Blastaar I would 100% read your story of headmistress Mei and Yuzu as the nurse. All the good yuriness they would both get up to.

yuzichan
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 16:32
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Now I understand why this manga is called citrus because chapter 36 has left such a bitter taste. I understand why it had to happen but at the same time Mei could have at least had the courage to say it to Yuzu's face instead of putting it in a letter. Yuzu will not have closure that she deserves instead she will have unresolved feelings and it will be harder for her to move on. The letter does give an insight to what Mei is feeling but this is a manga and main characters not communicating with each other is how you make drama. If I was Yuzu I would at least have wanted Mei to tell me face to face rather through a letter but its a manga so a letter will do.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

There is a Lesbian Korean short film coming out in spring 2018. Its called 1 in 10,000. I can't wait for it to come out.

Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QilzEa5voY

yuzichan
Anime season 11 Feb 06:20
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I'm glad that citrus is an anime; we need more actual yuri anime not just for fan service of two characters in an anime. Citrus is a good manga/anime as it deals with being in love with the same gender and touches upon what restraints society puts on Japanese girls. Yuzu is my favourite character in this manga/anime she has growth in her feelings and tries to put other people's feeling before her own. She is also tries to communicate her feelings to people and doesn't stay silent. She isn't a generic character like in you see in shounen manga's that doesn't talk to other characters about the issues.

Citrus does have its issues with nearly every girl character being gay and other issues but it’s an anime/manga that we need. I have seen people that don't watch yuri appreciate the citrus anime. This is a good thing that yuri anime/manga needs. We need more exposure and funding which means we will get more yuri anime not bait yuri anime like hibike. The citrus anime has renewed my interest in the genera again. I hope citrus does well as it will spawn other yuri anime.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

There is a Japanese band called Scandal and their new song called Koisuru Universe is about love. The video and music is about loving someone regardless of gender. People should check it out. They have been my favorite band for years. There songs are the best.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3JrcsbjSYM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I can't wait for one of the girl to get in an accident, run over by a car/truck/bike/bus, or even stabbed/raped by an ex.

It's a Korean webcomic. It's bound to have contrived drama.

eyeroll

If only every story was a story where two girls blush a bit, barely touch hands, and that's all there is. The extent of yuri.

There is a story exactly like that and its called Hibike! Euphonium (anime) you guys should check it out if you haven't best cough~yuri~cough ever.

The true defintion of yuri (sarcasm)

edit: On a side note this Korean web comic does need drama to be honest as the relationship between the two girls progressed way to fast for my liking. One moment the girls found out about each other and then they decided to go out with each other, it needs something to spice it up. Or maybe I'm too used reading Korean web comics like fluttering feelings where its takes decades for something to happen in the relationship.

last edited at Dec 28, 2017 9:08AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

There is this Korean song called Gashina by the singer Sunmi. In her live performance she decided to switch the male and female roles around. This made for some amazing yuriness. The irony of it all is that the female dancer is called yuri who she picked to be between her legs. Here is the live version of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EspAWQaPgUg
Here is a low buget Gif I made of her.

Yuri googles will never turn off.

last edited at Oct 7, 2017 9:14AM

yuzichan
The Third Party 18 Sep 16:34
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

This manga's soo good. WTF that twist with the new chapter, was not expecting that all.

yuzichan
The Third Party 22 Aug 12:25
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Im glad they resolved things quickly with Moon and Gu. I thought for sure they would drag the drama behind Gu not saying anything about being married. But instaed we got sexy time in chaper 36 again.

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 12:25PM

yuzichan
Pulse discussion 19 Aug 18:58
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Sue is the perfect villain with her one handed black glove. All she needs is a white pussy in her lap, not that she doesn't already have 2 lol.

I understand why Lynn took the decision to break up with Mel. If we look at Lynn as a character she is very naive and innocent. She doesn't have any experience in relationships. Plus she is young; I think she's in her 18-21 year old age bracket. So the logical decision for her is break up with Mel due to her insecurities. It’s a nice juxtaposition between how Mel handled her issues, by communicating with Lynn about Sue and what was going on with her. While Lynn doesn't communicate with Mel about her issues and decides to make a rash decision. It shows her inexperience even her brother tells Lynn that she is young and inexperienced in earlier chapters.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Is it me or the game they are playing looks like Tekken 7. The art is way too cutsie, they look like they are 5 yr olds. I hate artstyle like that.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Gremriel welcome to land of reading yuri manga's. Once you start you go into a deep black hole where you read every single yuri manga there is and then you look for yuri in real life with your yuri goggles and then you realise "what the fuck I’m I doing with my life".

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I don't know who said this quote but I think this sums up perfectly about Korean society. " Being a Korean idol means you have to face the majority society who thinks “we like you being gay with your band mates but we despise the idea of you being an actual gay person.” Also, Moonbuyl's new song Love and Hate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLaZyyquAxI This song seems to be about Solar.

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^^

Touko, Yuu and Sayaka have a threesome with Maki watching them. I would cringe so hard. That would be a nightmare scenario.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Finally someone understands how gay of a ship moonsun is. So thank you SadDoctor. I have literally seen all their videos twice and analysed their body language and I can say that Moonbuyl is 100% gay for solar. This doesn’t seem like their typical Korean Idol Ships where it’s for marketing purpose. I am convinced that Moonbyl is at least bisexual or just straight up gay but that would never happen in Korea. No star in Korea would risk their career and come out of the closet.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Hibike is about best friends that have a common (red) thread between them. Kumiko and Reina both have the same goal of winning the musical competition. Even though, their motivations are different. There was no queerbaiting in season 1 it was purely friendship on a super no-homo basis. There was no flirting or date night by the mountains. There was no checking of boobs. Season 2 never had a scene with Kumiko and Reina seeing the fireworks together with lewd handholding. The anime was purely about the music and the goal of getting gold in the musical competition. Cough~ eventhough that didn't happen Cough

This anime is not queerbaiting it’s just a story of two girls and getting gold in a music competition. Not referencing two girls and one cup video. The two movies will probably not be about the class getting two dud golds. I will watch the two movies and enjoy the no homo friendship that the characters have. I was being sarcastic about all this, just informing people as sarcasm is hard to do on the interwebs

yuzichan
Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

There just best friends. No homo!