Forum › Posts by guavagusta

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Finally the boyfriend arc is over! Woot woot. And what a tease of an ending. Should be smooth sailing from here (wishful thinking).

guavagusta
Their Story discussion 28 Nov 12:42
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

The feels >< !

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

I'm in need for this boyfriend arch to end already... Preferably as quickly as it showed up... We get it, she dated a dude in the past... please don't drag it out =/

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

^No prob. Gluck. Hopefully this will one day be the ULTIMATE list. I'll keep posting when I come across good works missing.

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Not on the list,
novel: Fall on Your Knees (yuri not the main arch but still plays significant role)
video game: The Last of Us - Left Behind DLC
music: Beatrice Eli's songs for example "Girls"

guavagusta
Teppu discussion 12 Nov 23:50
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Love that the MC is messed up ...

But also love the idea of Yuzuko 1) no innate talent but 100% hardwork 2) she doesn't compare herself with others 3) This line, my gosh! ---- If one could internalize these 3 things in real life then the sky is not the limit as to how far they can go in whatever they choose to do

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

The flutters!
Man, these guys have come a long way *tear *smile
~~~~

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Thanks a lot for the responses everyone!!!
Very helpful =D
Sorry for the late reply (cough almost a week later cough). I think I logged out soon after posting the question.... And then it completely skipped my mind until I logged in today ^^'
Thanks!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Is multi tag searching a thing on Dynasty Reader?

For example a search for all comics containing both "adult life" and "comedy" tags.

guavagusta
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

OMG they’re promoting gayness in Korea! I’m so happy!!!

I know redundant to repost, but holy sh*t! That's freaking awesome! Omg, the impact haha ... FF is slowly taking over the world =P

guavagusta
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Omg, the fanart is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Wish there was a like button for posts, I'd be all over it cause some of the drawing are quite breathtaking.

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

@anonymous

The bookmarklets are such a cool tip. Went on to use them on many sites for actions I used to do repeatedly =P Thanks for sharing.

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Oh wow! All the fanarts, this thread/discussion, various tumblr/weibo/blog posts, and people's stories (from all over the world) are making me realize just how big FF is o_0!!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Also this list of films from Wikipedia

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 2:04AM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

I rarely see this movie mentioned in any LGBT lists but The Edge of Heaven is amazing! It has so many levels. I think it's underrated.

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Yay! >< Seol-a realized

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

cute

guavagusta
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Awww it's too cute! I want maawww!!!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Jaismot

"...hard for me."

Oh wow!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Found the last two chapters a bit melodramatic lol, but at least it wasn't the school's nurse's office =P
As always, ppl in this thread/discussion catch layers and deeper stuff which I totally miss on a first read.

last edited at Jun 9, 2015 1:53PM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

How come seol-a has the key to be the one who entered norae's home first and sat there.

I gave her the key, end of discussion. But it's really not that hard to imagine that she followed No-rae inside and No-rae didn't even notice because she was so tired.

Seriously, it is not No-Rae's home :
http://imgur.com/a/oCvAz
http://imgur.com/a/2mX4Y

Yep you're correct. If you notice, No-rae is wearing different outfits in the panel. The brown coat is when Seol-a dropped her off at home. The denim jacket is when she's super tired at school.

Ohhh!!! Well that makes more sense! Didn't even realize there were two different scenes... goes to reread =P

guavagusta
I Love You discussion 13 May 22:16
Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

So, this is suicide by dragon, huh?

This goes in the "what did I just read" category

last edited at May 13, 2015 10:17PM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

there's something I didn't get in the last chapter, No-rae's mum looking awkward before saying her parting words to Seol-a. Where did the "blank stare" come from? Seol-a's height? And what did Seol-a mean by "If there's anything you'd like to say"? That alone sounds weird... or was it just me?

Yo I'm just translating what's there lol. I think it's like the mom was looking at Seol-a because she wanted to say something, so Seol-a noticed and awkwardly asked. Or something like that.

I also found it awkward... Seems like a simple "erm..." or similar by Seol-a and "stare" vs. "blank stare" would work better...

Or better yet the "stare" comes before Seol-a's "erm..." comment which would require a re-draw of the panel ... but I digress.

But I guess neither would be true to the original text hmm... I think the original text was awkward to begin with... ... I also think I'm over-thinking this =/

As always, thanks for the translations!

last edited at May 13, 2015 11:09PM

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

Can't wait for when she goes all Herbal Essences on No-rae when she let's her hair down.

Looolll!

Capture
joined Mar 19, 2015

No-rae also did something similar in the chapter with the taxi... love how these guys are bold in their own way =)