Forum › Their Story discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I like the new updates. Its kinda worth the wait.
Too bad its not going as smooth as SJ would like

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Qui Tong only likes Sun Jing as a friend?
Thats what I got from this chapter. we have to remember that Sun Jing is young and its probably the first time she is in love. So thats why she's so arkward and emotionally charged by the whole thing. teenagers tend to run with their emotions and not think about the outcome of their actions.

I do feel bad as Sun Jing has gotten rejected, she's probably in emotional pain now. Qiu Tong is doing the right thing by telling Sun Jing her emotions. The best thing now is a cooling off period and Sun Jing maybe try and move on to someone new who is into girls. We were never told if Qui Tong even swings that way. Maybe they can one day be friends again but they both need time apart.

Yuri is dead, confirmed

Last hope for gay is senpai, but it doesn't look like his relationship is going anywhere either

joined Sep 4, 2014

well, I feel dead inside now. maybe my previous predictions will come true -- as in short hair girl we saw before is going to play a role soon~~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The new update was confusing as hell. Likes as a friend? Likes her too much to let her keep her hopes up and hurt her in the end? Probably something like that. And I think Sun jing is not about to give up, nor is about to search for "someone new". Ever. And I think Qiu Tong will eventually surrender. Because Sun Jng is just too awesome

last edited at Dec 29, 2015 2:49PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The new update was confusing as hell. Likes as a friend? Likes her too much to let her keep her hopes up and hurt her in the end? Probably something like that. And I think Sun jing is not about to give up, nor is about to search for "someone new". Ever. And I think Qiu Tong will eventually surrender. Because Sun Jng is just too awesome

It was extremely confusing!
I think she's still sorting out her feelings. I don't think I would call a complete rejection yet though. There is still hope for yuri! I'm wondering when Sun Jng will cut her hair.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

lol all of you holding your breath,
before this story even really began their endgame relationship was clear, it's just an uphill battle that has to be fought

last edited at Dec 29, 2015 3:06PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Stretch left scars... :D

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Stretch left scars... :D

Stretchmarks.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

before this story even really began their endgame relationship was clear, it's just an uphill battle that has to be fought

Shh...it's called "getting into the story".

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Shh...it's called "getting into the story".

Titanic must have been a romantic thriller

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was an "I like you but never thought of you as a possible romantic partner but a very special person" so she can't accept her love... or at least not right away. Then, what SJ did in the bridge was the right call... She needed to start this development BUT what she does next is not, because she needed to make her intentions clear but then pursuing her and pressing for an answer and then be surprised when she declines? no no no no. Qiu Tong needs her time alone because everything is rushed and confussing for her, no wonder she tries to run away her head and heart must be about to explode.

And woaah yuzichan, really? find another girl who happens to be lesbian and also fall in love with her? that's not how it works either, Sun wasn't interested in love and wasn't sure about her preferences until recently, until she met Qiu Tong! She shouldn't give up on her so easy... yeah they need time but find someone else meanwhile? uggh no thanks

This whole thread be like
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Titanic must have been a romantic thriller

It was a romantic thriller. Especially when There was enough room on the wraft for both of them but rose decides she needs the extra room and lets go off Jack.

I put black bars in case someone hasnt seen the film that came out 18 years.

I know that they will eventually end up together, seeing all the front cover art. But we in the yuri community have been burned many times thats why im pessimistic. It aint yuri till I see full yuri Penetration with no hidden sub text. So for now Im holding my breath and waiting for the drama to pass.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I think Qiu Tong does like Sun Jing but she hasn't realized yet because her feelings are not strong enough, that's why she rejects her. Other than making dumb jokes I don't think Sun Jing did something wrong but Qiu Tong definitely needs some time... also... Qiu Tong said she liked someone, was that a lie...? or does she actually like someone? Also yeah I think she really values Sun Jing and doesn't want to "friendzone" her and hurt her. Also it's totally possible for Qiu Tong to be in denial (not realize her feelings for Sun Jing). Many instances show that she feels sort of attracted to her... She probably had not thought about it until now so she can't really fathom being with Sun Jing but I think she will tell her that she doesn't want to reject her either... I mean why on Earth would you throw yourself in to the arms of someone that rejected you if you really had no feelings for them? I know I'd be pretty uncomfortable and not want to hug them one bit...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Either way, I'm waiting for her to tell the whole story to Mophead and get told she's an idiot.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm disappointed after reading these latest chapters. This isn't the development I want but the talk between SJ and QT isn't over yet. Thinking someone as friend is normal but could be painful especially when involving yuri romance.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

While the way she went about the confession and again maybe translations are a bit off, at least she was honest about it. I think from the get go she wanted to know more about QuiTong. I don't think she was in the wrong for that. If I remember correctly she told mop head she was in love with her after the first time they hung out. Mayne I imagined it. Anyway, I don't think she was trying to come off jerkish in her confession but yeah it was pushy. I think Qui Ting likes her back but is afraid these fluttering feelings she has now may be fleeting feelings later. Just my opinion.

Looking forward for more chapters, it's development and it's slow but I like it. This one and Fluttering Feelings are my two favorite Mangas right now because they seem the most realistic in comparison to others I've read lately.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I think Qui Ting likes her back but is afraid these fluttering feelings she has now

Gods, I hope not.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 10:23AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Okay, this is getting ridiculous and stupid, and what's more you all should know this is ridiculous and stupid.

Can we not be filling this page with freakin' paragraphs of black-bar text? I know, you're excited about the new pages, but at least have a little restraint. A sentence or so is one thing, but when you've got entire two and three paragraph posts that are nothing but spoiler black, it's crossing the line.

Seriously, have at least some restraint until it gets posted here at least.

joined Sep 6, 2015

I removed the comment, Nez. Because you formulated your note so nicely, fully according with Rule #1.

joined Jun 18, 2015

As a person who is native to Chinese and proficient in English, I would say the translation was quite accurate. So in Chinese, we have a saying that one person being a "spare tire", which means that a girl would not reject her pursuer, instead just keep him hanging so she could always go back to him if she could not get her first-choice. Basically a BackUp Guy.

What Qiu Tong was saying was that she did not want Sun Jing to be her spare tire, so it was a clear rejection. Sun Jing did not care if she was treated like a spare time or not. She just wanted to be with her.

I am surprised that Tan Jiu is a girl. The way she goes about the story is just too awkward. Yaoi, Qi Fang and the confessions... And the inconsistent personalities of the characters. You can blame the translation, but I can't.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 11:12AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I removed the comment, Nez. Because you formulated your note so nicely, fully according with Rule #1.

I never told you to remove anything. Also, you weren't the only one, so don't pretend I was picking on you.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 11:08AM

joined Sep 6, 2015

As a person who is native to Chinese and proficient in English, I would say the translation was quite accurate. So in Chinese, we have a saying that one person being a "spare tire", which means that a girl would not reject her pursuer, instead just keep him hanging so she could always go back to him if she could not get her first-choice.

What Qiu Tong basically said was that she did not want Sun Jing to be her spare tire, so it is a clear rejection. Sun Jing did not care if she was treated like a spare time or not. She just wanted to be with her.

I was surprised that Tan Jiu was a girl. The way she tells the story is just too awkward. You can blame the translation, but I can't.

Damn. I was under the impression their ending up together was a sure thing. Mind you, I still think it will happen, it just looks like it will not be as drama-free as I first thought.

I never told you to remove anything. Also, you weren't the only one, so don't pretend I was picking on you.

There are indeed other people with two paragraphs of spoilers, but mine was the only one with three. And it was blatantly the longest post here for quite some pages. You clearly saw no problem with others, since you commented after them, so I assumed it was directed at me.

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 11:20AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are indeed other people with two paragraphs of spoilers, but mine was the only one with three. And it was blatantly the longest post here for quite some pages. You clearly saw no problem with others, since you commented after them, so I assumed it was directed at me.

I am not responsible for your assumptions.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Qiu Tong said she had someone she liked. Guess it wasn't Sun-jing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sorry I got too excited

Nya-chan posted:

Qiu Tong said she had someone she liked. Guess it wasn't Sun-jing.

Funny how I forgot something as important as that and someone else in the previous comments forgot too. I'm not sure who might be, but... I don't think is someone that we haven't met X)

To reply you must either login or sign up.