Forum › Posts by katfemale

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Hope she gets well. If this ends up like nana im going to be so disappointed. (Please, Please get better)

What happened to nana?

Ai Yazawa got sick and Nana has been on hiatus since 2009.

Wow... I would assume its dropped. Thats really sad.

Well, it's not officially cancelled. When it was published it was a hit. So I guess that if she came back with a continuation, the editor would be willing to resume. It would boost sales at least.

There's even a animie, for Nana. But it would break my hart to see it happen again to another great story.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Hope she gets well. If this ends up like nana im going to be so disappointed. (Please, Please get better)

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Seol-a is past does No-Rae feel the same, she is now at the point of how do I ask/or get her in my bed!YAY!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Im team getiton/ slowburn / emotional masochism, every week I come hoping for OMG IT Happened, and realy enjoying the tease of ALMOST! So close mabie next chapter.
This is like my weekly toucher and I like it!

And the sadist in me really really likes seing other people tourchered aswell. So complain away I engoy it!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Im team getiton/ slowburn / emotional masochism, every week I come hoping for OMG IT Happened, and realy enjoying the tease of ALMOST! So close mabie next chapter.
This is like my weekly toucher and I like it!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sorry I suck at wrighting stories, thay all end up like my life, depressing!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

@katfemale

I just read it, I didnt realize wile reading it it was samba

What? It's not Ssamba's

Good cuz its like deathnote dark. Its not bad, but in my mind I dont realate it to ff.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Well, since today is when we have new chapter and Nya-chan is not here to make sadistic comments like some are asking for, I guess it's the perfect time to mention this other yuri webcomic from Lezhin, Vengeance, it's complete with 22 chapters, fan translation is on chapter 18, official english translation is on chapter 5, why mention it here? Well, the story is about the detective Seol-a trying to find who killed her lover No-rae Hara, obviously there's differences in the art style, but yes they do look like Seol-a and No-rae, so I hope everyone will enjoy this alternate universe where their relationship had a bad end \ ( * = * ) /

I just read it, I didnt realize wile reading it it was samba.......its way dark. Bodys, magots, slit throwts, stalkers, and stabbings. But her parterner does look like the dude that took seol-a drinking.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Oh yay, somthing owey gowey. Yay

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

She doesn't like seol-a, and I defently get a bitch vibe from Ina. I think shes discororgeing her.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

I honestly think the reason people like long drawn out stories, is thier secretly an emotional masochists.

just out of curiosity, why'd u think those who like long drawn out are "emotional masochists"?

I mean who doesn't enjoy reading short cute stories, especially those without any het/love triangle interference? :)

:) ok though some misunderstand me.
I like it BECAUSE of this. Being teased mercilessly for hours makes the final release euphoric. This is what I mean about emotional masacism. We are teased with what happens for a prolonged time, makeing the ending so much sweeter than a wam bam thank you maim short story.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

I honestly think the reason people like long drawn out stories, is thier secretly an emotional masochists.

Or they might simply enjoy the realistic part of the story and can relate better :)
Because, you know, everlasting love at first sight without any obstacles applied in 3-D world is not always the case

In my experience its never the case. But mabie I like the stories because thay toucher me...lol ;)

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

I honestly think the reason people like long drawn out stories, is thier secretly an emotional masochists. We dont want a story were people always know thier going to be together and everthang happens easily and smoothly. We want to think "at least we dont have it as bad as them and thay made it."

katfemale
Their Story discussion 24 Nov 19:16
18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sun-jing's bold statement killed me! I mean who in real life would say such line as I'm not here to be friends with you. I'm pursuing you when confessing xD

Can't blame Qiu Tong for running. Of course "I'm in love with you" is a bit tame, but this, with that face, is fucking scary.

But to be honest I thought it was two-sided already, because of this.

Maybe it was too much to process for her at one time? running away without talking I guess seemed like the best option for her?

I think I would do the same. If I finaly made a freind that I liked being around, and thay informed me that there prusing me like a hunter, no matter how mutch I liked them id be a little creeped out/scared!

Its like a freind a lover boyfreind/girlfreind or crush telling you that their stalking you and hide behind the bushes at your house. Sure can be flattering expecially if you realy like them, but it also creeps you out a little!

katfemale
Their Story discussion 22 Nov 14:20
18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sun-jing's bold statement killed me! I mean who in real life would say such line as I'm not here to be friends with you. I'm pursuing you when confessing xD

Can't blame Qiu Tong for running. Of course "I'm in love with you" is a bit tame, but this, with that face, is fucking scary.

But to be honest I thought it was two-sided already, because of this.

Maybe it was too much to process for her at one time? running away without talking I guess seemed like the best option for her?

I think I would do the same. If I finaly made a freind that I liked being around, and thay informed me that there prusing me like a hunter, no matter how mutch I liked them id be a little creeped out/scared!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Im kinda hooked for now, but the last significant development was in chapter 44 when no-rea told soal-a "do as you like, im ok with whatever you decide" we are apartly still in chapter 52, so thier is hope.

last edited at Nov 22, 2015 1:25PM

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

In all honesty, I like knowing were these cararacters come from. But my main worry is that we will get 100 chapters with "will you go out with me, I really like you" then the story will be over, with no lovey dovey stuff or relationship angst. Id love to see them interact as a couple in love!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

My humble opinion is their freindly, shes over it hes not! Every relationship that ends is bittersweet and even the worst relationship has its good moments and memorys.
She didnt even want seol-a to know. Indacating at least the bigining of realizing that what thay have is probably mutual. Seol-a was possessive and defensive of her position in no-rae's life and what she wants them to become, then tried to play it off as a friendly inquiry and complement.

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Polar bears ......Alaska eaten buy polar bears

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sounds like a great recipe for a drunkin confession, and mabie drunk sex!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

New news!

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Am I right in thinking thats about four and a halve hours away!