Forum › Lily Love discussion

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

I swear, Ploy just needs to grow into a respectable human via the power of threesome love.

I laughed so hard xDDD

But, I do have to admit I would really like to see it happen.

Bow, I´m really enjoying this story. It´s not the revolution of yuri, but it´s really entertaining.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I think the evil pink hair all started with the one and only beloved pink character majin boo from dragon ball z

If it's just pink hair we're looking at (and villains), then I think Jessie might be one of the earlier iterations (Utena was, after all, not a villain):

Still trying to remember if there was a pink haired villain in "Slayers", which would predate all of that...

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Ploy isn't earning any sympathy from me.

Same here. She seems like she is scheming something.

Really borrowing your ex's shirt without permission (no pants on!), hugging all on your ex with her current girlfriend there, bringing up old birthday gift, and the nail in the coffin saying that they didn't have sex yet. Ugh... she obviously still has feelings for P'Mew and has no issues doing that in front of Donut.
Donut, being jealous is completely normal and you should be!!

Yay I'm digging this angst. ^_^

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil?

*side-eyes Madoka *

Madoka is clearly the most evil person there is.

Nya-chan

And becoming the main character of an anime in the process thus making all her efforts pointless in the end.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Nezchan

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil?

*side-eyes Madoka *

Madoka is clearly the most evil person there is.

I know! who does she think she is? a goddess? D:<

Nya-chan

And becoming the main character of an anime in the process thus making all her efforts pointless in the end.

This sounds as the opposite of Akari from Yuru Yuri... it is bound to happen to keep the balance in the universe... (I can almost hear her sobs with an 'Akariin~' at the back)

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 6:34PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Anyone think Ploy's being just a tad too obvious for her own good? Especially since Mew clearly knows a thing or two about her ex's character--I'd bet chocolate that she's either cheated on Mew, lied to her seriously or both in the past.

I mean seriously, I can imagine taking someone in, in a situation like that. But when they start putting on the BS moves . . . by the time she got into that "haven't slept with her" biz I'd be saying "Shut. Up. She's none of your business. The one thing that is your business is, I'm committed to her so if you want help you can just goddamn well turn your usual gameplaying OFF. If I hear one more clever word or move out of you, we'll call up some of Donut's friends and see if you can stay the night with them, and if they say no you're out in the cold on your ass. Copy?"

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I mean seriously, I can imagine taking someone in, in a situation like that. But when they start putting on the BS moves . . . by the time she got into that "haven't slept with her" biz I'd be saying "Shut. Up. She's none of your business. The one thing that is your business is, I'm committed to her so if you want help you can just goddamn well turn your usual gameplaying OFF. If I hear one more clever word or move out of you, we'll call up some of Donut's friends and see if you can stay the night with them, and if they say no you're out in the cold on your ass. Copy?"

So much this.

joined Oct 18, 2015

Complete version with art and link to the original blog here.

As to the other discussion:

• Ploy is the kind of girl you want to see in a fashion shoot
  • Mew is the kind of girl you want to see in your bed,
  • Donut is the kind of girl you want to see in your life!

Well I guess you're right and of all the three I'll go for Donut :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Complete version with art and link to the original blog here.

As to the other discussion:

• Ploy is the kind of girl you want to see in a fashion shoot
  • Mew is the kind of girl you want to see in your bed,
  • Donut is the kind of girl you want to see in your life!

Well I guess you're right and of all the three I'll go for Donut :)

Donut is primo girlfriend material.

joined Oct 18, 2015

Ploy isn't earning any sympathy from me.

Same here. She seems like she is scheming something.

Really borrowing your ex's shirt without permission (no pants on!), hugging all on your ex with her current girlfriend there, bringing up old birthday gift, and the nail in the coffin saying that they didn't have sex yet. Ugh... she obviously still has feelings for P'Mew and has no issues doing that in front of Donut.
Donut, being jealous is completely normal and you should be!!

Yay I'm digging this angst. ^_^

Hmm I don't believe that still she has a feeling for P'Mew. That girl is just playing around.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

After the current chapter, here is my impression of what's going on with Ploy.

Ploy either made up what is going on with her boyfriend or is greatly exaggerating it. Though Ploy and Mew have broken up (and Ploy seems to be with someone else) she sees Mew as her property. She saw Mew with Donut and reacted as "What gives her the right to be with someone other than me?" And so she's plotting to make sure Mew is never together with anyone (unless it's Ploy). I get stalker vibes; the kind of stalker who tries to isolate the victim from everyone else.

I admit I'm extrapolating too far, but as I said, that's the impression I get.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

A third to stir things up eh

joined Jan 8, 2014

I got all excited when I saw the new update ^_^ and im still on the edge of my seat to see how it plays out! Mew is such a good girlfriend to Donut <3 taking her out with her the minute she sensed something was up...
Yeah this has become a fave series, if you cant tell by my fan-girl gushing :p ;)

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

"I'll bet you two haven't done it yet." No she literally interrupted their attempt at such things.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

"I'll bet you two haven't done it yet." No she literally interrupted their attempt at such things.

Third wheel exs always bothered me for this reason. Always cockblocking, trying to dig at you, get under your skin . . .I mean even her name has alarm bells going off. I knew she wasn't all innocent, not after that smile I saw when they met up with her on their date. P'Mew really shouldn't be tolorating Ploy's intrusive behavior, ex or not. Don't ever be okay with anyone going through your stuff and wearing your clothes without your prermission ex or no ex.

Also, holy shit, Doughnut is starting to look a taaad bit too much like my ex, goddammit. I cri evra time!

joined May 1, 2013

Really getting a teensy bit sick of the fickle bisexual romance villains in these yuri stories. Seems like it's popping up more and more.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

After the current chapter, here is my impression of what's going on with Ploy.

Ploy either made up what is going on with her boyfriend or is greatly exaggerating it. Though Ploy and Mew have broken up (and Ploy seems to be with someone else) she sees Mew as her property. She saw Mew with Donut and reacted as "What gives her the right to be with someone other than me?" And so she's plotting to make sure Mew is never together with anyone (unless it's Ploy). I get stalker vibes; the kind of stalker who tries to isolate the victim from everyone else.

I admit I'm extrapolating too far, but as I said, that's the impression I get.

Oh, I got this impression too. Glad I wasn't the only one.
Seriously though, Ploy makes me suspicious. I don't trust her. Leave Mew and Donut alone!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Permission to slap Ploy in the face, sir?

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Permission to slap Ploy in the face, sir?

Permission granted, Private PimpHand.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Really getting a teensy bit sick of the fickle bisexual romance villains in these yuri stories. Seems like it's popping up more and more.

Imo the villain is usually a straight girl who was just playing around with the serious lesbian, which really gets on my nerves, so it's actually kinda fresh that she is seriously bi.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I like the Ploy parts :) Its exiting now, but I think P'Mew isn't that kind of Girl who betray Donut because she had feelings for Ploy or something. Thats why I think - In the end its only a thinking drama of Donuts head^^

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

if this was real life. i would never, under any circumstance, let the person im dating, sleep in the same room with their ex. never.
however, this is a comic. so, im sure pmew wont cheat. :) and donut wont sleep

last edited at Nov 19, 2015 6:52AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Donut is just too good, I hope she won't suffer much in the future.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

if this was real life. i would never, under any circumstance, let the person im dating, sleep in the same room with their ex. never.

Same.
I'd give Ploy a room for herself, while I'd sleep with my cute Donut.
Cant wait for the next chapter.

joined Jun 14, 2015

Same.
I'd give Ploy a room for herself, while I'd sleep with my cute Donut.
Cant wait for the next chapter.

having seen raws for next chapter I can just squirm trying to hold the words in. My lips are sealed though! :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.