Forum › Posts by Yui-chin

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Guys I’m confused... cuz the sister is not an alpha either... in the exposition dump they say that everyone BUT the president, her mom and her sister are alphas. I’m not really into ABO buuuutI think the (rushed) ending is another way to defy the whole societal stuff. Cuz it’s not even about alphas and omegas anymore.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Can we talk about how the book Momo was reading about dating had a girl x girl couple? :0 That answers the previously raised question about how they are seen in this society... that or maybe it is time to add the “404 men not found” tag? xD

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

So yeah... this seems a bit exaggerated (I don’t know for as young as elementary school) buuuuuut... as a “small girl” myself (small chest, small stature, baby face) I remember my experience going to a parent - teacher meeting for my youngest brother who was in middle school (my parents were not able to go and I was 22 so... I took the role) and the first years were having P.E. in the courtyard... boy... I don’t know what they are feeding the youngest generations but there were girls and boys who were not only taller than me but more well developed... they didn’t act the part so they wouldn’t be mistaken for adults by the way they behave but... they definitely looked older than they were.

Granted, I wasn’t mooning over them... (cuz duh!) I was actually impressed and intimidated tbh xD

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I've been out of the site for about a week (life gets in the way) and I had a really rough week at work...
Coming in and seeing there was so much to read of this (and other uploads)... I teared up a little bit... ;v;
I haven't read it yet... and I know it's going to sound sad and lame... but this is the happiest I've been today (/°v°)/
Yuri, people.... yuri makes me happy xD

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I know I’m not the only one sitting here watching Ayano and Miyoshi and shouting to her phone “PLEASE, JUST KISS!! NGGHHG!”, right?

Miyoshi’s such a ladykiller! She has to know at least a bit how she affects Ayano!!

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

What do I do with this pain?? I get it though, I find myself screaming that relatively often in my life.

If you need reading material that comes with a bang (pun intended) and you don’t mind a switch in pairing... may I suggest Mad Love: A new begging by AmberZ10 ... something with the same level of charisma and thought as you got from Requ... as well as my previous recommendations

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

quite the opposite to that actually... although it’s fun how I used to internally shout that when reading the fic xD

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

This fic is a GEM (it should be called “Sexual Tension and miscommunication: an Elsanna fanfiction” tho xD) for those who haven’t read it... do it for the sake of enjoying it... do it knowing it’s incomplete... but it is a good treat c: ( I’ve reread it so many times cuz there are scenes, and I mean neatly every chapter, that just have you going UNF!!) but I’ve never agreed more with anyone as I have with that last statement in a rectangle in this fanart compilation xD

D-Do they have sex??? I'm on chapter 11, and I want to diiiiiieeee

My friend... they haven’t... eternal hiatus got in the way

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Also for anyone looking for some good complete and/or “alive” Elsanna fanfics... I just finished Golden Snowflake by Talkpillow (not related, good action, unpredictable, sort of fairytale) bumpy begging but it gets better c: ... aaaaaaaaand not for the faint of heart... Fractal the Future by Jessica-x (super wincest in the worst way possible... really a la Taiyaki’s “1 x 1/2” BTTF meets Frozen in a morally conflicting but incredibly entertaining way) here waiting for part III to come out...

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

This fic is a GEM (it should be called “Sexual Tension and miscommunication: an Elsanna fanfiction” tho xD) for those who haven’t read it... do it for the sake of enjoying it... do it knowing it’s incomplete... but it is a good treat c: ( I’ve reread it so many times cuz there are scenes, and I mean neatly every chapter, that just have you going UNF!!) but I’ve never agreed more with anyone as I have with that last statement in a rectangle in this fanart compilation xD

Yui-chin
PafuPafu discussion 16 Dec 03:47
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Same face syndrom is strong in Kodama Naoko's works.

I laughed so hard at this comment...due to the implication of where you were focusing in a breast filled manga "Eyes up here, Lady!" ... you've made my day xD

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I can say for sure... I was not expecting this... but this comic got me good... like, it is a romance manga, of course it is! So I expected it to go the usual route (cute and well done, but you know... the usual!).

Even last chapter I was thinking "what kind of melodrama are they gonna drop? whatchu mean it's not the same?" and then BAM! this chapter.

So many people have already commented on Bloom into you in this thread as well, but I cannot explain properly how giddy I feel. It's like... I really dunno about representation and stuff, I couldn't quite understand it before... and this is not gonna make me... pursue it? fight for it? but I'm just so happy to see this coming up more.

This is not the place to go in dept on it but, I still get plagued with thoughts of something being ...wrong with me at times, because although I enjoy romance as a genre, it's something I've yet to experience. Romance, attraction, these just have never happened, not that I don't want to see or feel it... it just...

But then getting to see characters asking the same questions and going around the same things I did and still do kinda makes me feel less alone on this x'D And getting them to see fall in love on their own terms (namely Bloom into you... I'm excited to see where this one goes) kinda gives me hope...

Anyways, those are my thoughts x'D and they are a mess, but I felt like sharing -v-

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Anyone else getting Shitsurakuen vibes from this?
I think the setting is just as unusual... not unbelievable but flawed and easy to crumble under reality's weight.
I understand why people are disliking it but I'm also very fond of when the media is used to explore more than a "realistic" story. I acknowledge that it upholds to its depressing tag but I would like to see where it's going. So I'm willing to suspend my disbelief and "enjoy" the ride as if it was a fantasy setting -v-

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Nikaidou is so hardboiled!!! <3 x'D

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I love this community -v-
Here's my take on this angst fest (that's doing a great job keeping me engaged just to know how everything ends)
I pretty much agree with Heavensrun explanation of stuff btw... Just that I agree Uta may not have confesed "directly" I'm guessing she kinda expected her explanation to Kaoru to sink in after looking at her in the eye and dropping her "Onne-chan" and calling her back by her name for that specific scene... not only that but she calls her "Kaoru-san" which emphasizes how serious she was. Then she got crushed when it sinked in that Kaoru "not taking notice" of her feelings again and brushing them aside is an act (which by now we know is an act from really early since she knows Uta kissed her -hence her touching her lip when touching the couch where it happened).
and Suigetsu... I'm kinda seeing it too... I'm hoping it's that and not asking her to introduce her to a guy... Actually I think we've yet to see deep into Konatsu... so...

I'll be looking mainly forward tho...
I'll be blunt... I BELIEVE KAORU IS ILL... probably from her mother's decease which the more I think about it... it must be degenerative (I'm guessing she requested to use some experimental drug that was suministred by Uta's mom and that killed her). It's hinted earlier on when she's falling on Reichii -brushed by being exhaustion from her handcrafts work- and then her main fall... no matter how shocking it was or how clumsy she may be, that fall was not normal...
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she knew... if Reichii knew and that's why he acceded to marry her even tho he clearly has a thing with Risako.

Now that mom is just... mean... LAST TIME SHE SAW UTA THE GIRL WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! How can she throw garbage at her when she was at most 11 when she left...
HOW CAN AN 11 YEAR OLD STAB YOU?! By choosing her dad over her moving abroad mom?

Now... Uta is definitely leaving Kaoru and Reichii and once she's gone they'll sort their issues... since Kaoru's anchor is clearly Uta, not Reichii, but she won't be able to admit it until she's lonely despite being with her husband (they are likely to end things peacefully).

As for the endgame... I'm guessing Uta will win Kaoru over when she's an adult wearing the prominent necklace she was given... that or she'll wear it when visitting Kaoru's tomb.. (If I'm correct with the illness shot)... Worst case scenario we're left with a new love...

Yui-chin
Earth Girls discussion 03 Jul 20:47
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I agree with many people here!

Mira is the only one who can make me forget I'm actually reading smut... it's so weird that I'm actually here for the... eh... romance? comedy? story? characters? all of the above?

It feels more like a story with sex scenes than a smut with a story C: which is nice... and true for a lot of Mira's works (I'm not a fan of some of them tho... it's always a shot in the dark x'D)...

My favorite is Indigo Mermaids -v- (but that's just because I have a massive crush on Rena).

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I wanna see Berika x Deko ...

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

The whole lead-up suggested that she suffered something really terrible, and that was important to the story that was being told, but in the end it was just sort of blown off in favour of a pretty mild story about them meeting as kids, and acting pretty normal toward each other.

It seems like an attempt to raise the stakes, before ending anticlimacticly when it turns out there's no substance behind the dramatic foreshadowing. There was something similar in the last part of Cross Heart, where it starts out with Haru so depressed and on the verge of giving in to despair, but then it's revealed that Kotomi just hadn't spoken to her for a few weeks as some kind of petty revenge.

Wait, that's all we get of Haru's past that was so terrible that she blocked out everything before the age of 10? One panel of her parents arguing, and a couple references to how they fight all the time and say bad stuff?

There was probably more but for the sake of the story it focused on the relevant bit.

That's the problem, the story suggested that was the relevant bit, what with Kotomi being afraid that Haru remembering their meeting would also bring back the terrible trauma that must have happened to make her lock away a huge chunk of her childhood.

But then we got bait & switched, the terrible trauma was never revealed and the whole issue was blown off in the end.

It was said that her parents abandoned her. The scenes where her parents fight and the overall way they don't care for her are to show how it came to that. We aren't really shown how it happened, but that's where the magic of imagination saves the day. She could have been left at a relatives house or she could have been literally left alone somewhere... That seems pretty traumatic to me.

Also, I think the purpose of the whole "memories of the past" buit up was for the sake of the moment Haru cares more about the good memories than the bad ones. Even Kotomi was afraid Haru would "break," but she didn't. what's more, she cried her heart out and that's a good symphtom when it comes to healing emotions.

All in all, starting from Cross Heart, this story is more about showing how much they love each other than bringing a compeling mystery story or something... This is supposed to bring the fluffs~ (/°´°)/ ~ <3

(I have my own issues with their not so healthy dependancy to one another... I'd rather have more of a supporting couple that can stand as equals... I'm more of a "I want to be stronger for this persons's sake" than "I'm stronger because of this person" follower, but all in all I really enjoy AnaKriss work -v-)

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I'm starting to pair my female friends together in my head and some seiyuu. Coming to this website have changed my view on women.
(Female myself, but not gay. Just find Yuri stories cute)

are you my spirit animal because i swear this is me. like, "omg you both are so shippable!" me to my two best friends.
and then they'll say to me, "talking about ship, we totally ship you with her points to best friend number 3 ." me to them, "bih no, the whole point of Shipping is NOT being a part of the ship. thats like rule number two of shipping"

AND I FINALLY FOUND A FELLOW I-LIKE-LOOKING-AT-GAYS-BUT-IM-NOT-GAY-COMRADE!!!! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Dude! Let's be friends!
I never understood how my friends and I can ship whoever we want (GxG talking) but the moment I say I actively pursue the yuri genre in story format they think I'm gay... like... it doesn't happen when someone not only ships BxB but also announces they like BL...

No joke! Once a friend was talking about this hentai BL she was reading and she recomended it to us... then I brought up Chatting at the Amber Teahouse (effing Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, Ok!) and they freaked out when I told them it was yuri... :|

Yui-chin
Image Comments 04 Jan 04:02
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015
Tumblr_neeuqay8qe1tghmz5o1_raw

@LaAoiBeauChico You should watch Game Theory... makes me feel better thinking they may not be sisters...

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 9:02PM

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

i think everyone who visits dynasty scans relate to lily in a spiritual way.

^Second this.
I'm starting to pair my female friends together in my head and some seiyuu. Coming to this website have changed my view on women.
(Female myself, but not gay. Just find Yuri stories cute)

^Same to both
It happens with everything I watch, every group I like... dmmnt I even ship my female pokémon!! (and I stick them close to one another on the pc ;A; I draw their gijinka being lovey dovey in my free time...)
Tell me the truth everyone... am I too deep? How much longer is this rabbit hole? x'D

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

Welp... is like Takano-sensei just stared at a flowerbed in a park, saw a flower and a butterfly and thought: "Yeah, I can make yuri out of that." and then a kid ran over and destroyed the flower... "Yeah, I can make soul crushing yuri out of that."

Yui-chin
Image Comments 05 Oct 23:01
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015
62894272_p14

I would guess this is before: Akko still got her bra on... they are either awkwardly getting themselves up from a passionate moment that went too far, or (and my favorite option) they are awkwardly (expectanctly) getting ready... but again, Diana could be unbuttoning her shirt or dressing herself ...

Yui-chin
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

What is this,no thread created? I think DReader get sick of schoolgirl,haha........pls dont bully me.

I'm confused by the point of your comment, is there a joke I'm missing? This doujin was posted fairly recently and pretty late so that's the main reason why there probably wasn't a thread yet. I know some people are tired of "schoolgirl" but there are plenty of us that aren't tired of it, I simply didn't expect an upload so late into the day. You're entitled to your own opinion and it's fine if you're "sick" of the tag, but don't speak for the rest of us or at least me please. Also If you don't like "schoolgirl" I advise going to your profile and blacklisting the tag, afterwards go look for something that makes you happy and enjoy it. I'll be here enjoying my schoolgirl yuri stories because that's what makes me happy.

Easy Fluffy! They were just joking -v- (hence the "pls dont bully me").

Yui-chin
Mama Mama discussion 22 Sep 13:45
Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I know this one very well... I knew what I was coming for... I still clicked... ;v; why am I like this?