Forum › Posts by Strauss Saki

Strauss Saki
Lily Love discussion 18 Nov 19:57
joined Oct 18, 2015

Ploy isn't earning any sympathy from me.

Same here. She seems like she is scheming something.

Really borrowing your ex's shirt without permission (no pants on!), hugging all on your ex with her current girlfriend there, bringing up old birthday gift, and the nail in the coffin saying that they didn't have sex yet. Ugh... she obviously still has feelings for P'Mew and has no issues doing that in front of Donut.
Donut, being jealous is completely normal and you should be!!

Yay I'm digging this angst. ^_^

Hmm I don't believe that still she has a feeling for P'Mew. That girl is just playing around.

Strauss Saki
Lily Love discussion 18 Nov 19:53
joined Oct 18, 2015

Complete version with art and link to the original blog here.

As to the other discussion:

• Ploy is the kind of girl you want to see in a fashion shoot
  • Mew is the kind of girl you want to see in your bed,
  • Donut is the kind of girl you want to see in your life!

Well I guess you're right and of all the three I'll go for Donut :)

Strauss Saki
joined Oct 18, 2015

Hello guys, it's me Ritz! Let me do another spin-off because I don't really want to finish the main storyline.

I love Saki anime and manga but I guess you have to finish it already. This story if I'm not mistaken was made more than six years ago so its about time to finish it. Well I don't want to see the end coming so why not finish the Saki national and make another sequel. If Kiyosumi won then maybe they can compete in worldwide competion. And also Pro Fujita is looking for World Junior representatives then why not make a sequel which Saki is chosen along with Amae Koromo and Jindai Komaki??

I love your works but I want to see another achievement of Kiyosumi not just in Japan but in other countries. I want to see a mahjong competition of all countries. Wanna see the world class level of mahjong player although I don't know the mechanics and how to play mahjong :)

Strauss Saki
Saki discussion 15 Nov 02:18
joined Oct 18, 2015

Saki anime and manga took so long. Anyway I've read somewhere that Saki took so long because Ritz didn't want to finish it so early. Since I love Saki and Saki itself I like her reason however I don't accept it. If I'm not mistaken Saki was made more than six years ago so its time to finish it. But you can always put a sequel of Saki. I mean after the nationals then their group will compete in worldwide. And since Pro Fujita is looking for representatives for World Junior then she can pick Saki together with Koromo and Jindai Komaki. That two are demons like Saki. Hmm thats another sequel. You can always think for more. Finish the Saki and make a sequel. The mahjong competition all over the countries. Haha I'm from Philipines but I will support Japan because of Saki. Thats all! Dyes

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 2:22AM

Strauss Saki
joined Oct 18, 2015

I have a feeling that Shino is the mother of Miyanaga Teru and Miyanagi Saki :) Anyway I'm okay with the spinoffs but please focus on the main story coz besides the fact that I love Saki as well as interested to her past, the story tooks so long. Its been ages. However Shino caught my interest but not as much as Saki :-)

The timing for this would be a bit strange though, wouldn't it? Shino would be the same age as Harue, and Harue seems a bit young to have a high school aged daughter.

Yeah! You must right but the rival of Harue-the not so healthy won 10 years back then. Well its just my opinion from wondering of what is the connection of Saki in this spin off