Forum › Stretch discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You know, you could almost read the new chapter as the two of them already being a couple. Keiko saying "she's mine" and so forth. There's obviously stuff Shou skipped telling the reader about (it's almost like there are missing chapters) so who knows? Maybe it's that.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

You know... reading these forum responses are giving me a good sense of the feelings I got reading the NaruSaku forums a few chapters before the end of the manga (The final pairings of that manga are sh#t)... Now I'm not sure whether I wanted Keiko and Ran to become a couple or not, mostly because I wasn't sure of their relationship despite the many posts on this forum that prided their romantic interest in each other, but I must say I do get a slight enjoyment out of seeing the comments go from certainty to nervous doubt for some reason. I wonder why...?

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

yuri twist: manga ends with Saki x Saeki as a couple

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

yuri twist: manga ends with Saki x Saeki as a couple

Still better than her going back to her ex xD
... Man, I am royally confused by this manga.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 7:32PM

joined May 23, 2013

Screw the no kiss scenes. I'm off to read what does the Fox say now what's a real good Yuri manga xD

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Screw the no kiss scenes. I'm off to read what does the Fox say now what's a real good Yuri manga xD

There's more to yuri than kisses
Like holding hands
Which i'm not even sure if it's in Stretch

joined Mar 28, 2014

comparing Stretch to WDTFS is like comparing Evangelion to K-On. I'm exaggerating, of course, but you get the idea.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There's more to yuri than kisses
Like holding hands
Which i'm not even sure if it's in Stretch

There's boobs groping in Stretch.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Shou is the source of all my trust issues.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Shou is the source of all my trust issues.

This. This resonates.
So many confused feelings.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

What in the actual living fuck was up with the last couple panels. I am so confused now.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

The Storywriter is under our ranks. infiltrating the comment section

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

all I could infer from the recent chapter is that Keiko's moving. But why, how, when.. So many questions.

joined Mar 28, 2014

she's likely going somewhere in Kansai region. Kyouto, Osaka or Kobe, most likely. Fits the 2.5 hours by shinkansen pretty well. I'd assume it's either a business trip or a visit to her mother. The latter is unlikely, 'cos that would mean they all grew and studied in Kansai and spoke in Kansai dialect already. So there would be no place for jokes about it.
All the "last time" lines are part of the farewell game, I believe. Could be a foreshadowing for further drama. But could be just trolling. In either case, Stretch is still so awesome!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

chapter 43 is such a troll chapter. The author has probably read the comments and knows that his fans want KeikoXRan. So with that in mind he made chapter 43. He enjoys watching his fans die of bittersweet disappointment, knowing that the hugging was a tease. He is probably going to end the manga with no yuri relationship developing. when that happens I will cry for these fictional characters missing the opportunity for a loving relationship. :( :( :(

joined Nov 30, 2011

Yuzichan

We have been getting trolled for a long time now if you haven't noticed already but only recently has Shou stepped his game up and been riding herd on the troll train.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

The Storywriter is under our ranks. infiltrating the comment section

Plot twist Maus is Shou.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

idk I think the rest of y'all are crazy.

Keiko's definitely (I'm 100% convinced) not going anywhere permanently. She's most definitely not moving out. If she was, there would have been at least one sideways glance, or distance-gaze, from either of them. But there wasn't. Plus, the whole atmosphere is incredibly playful...i.e. it suggests she's going somewhere temporarily, but they're making it a big deal because it's fun.

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

And to think, all this time I thought the idea of this actually being Yuri was a stretch. :P I haven't read the series, I just wanted to make that joke. It was too easy.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

The publication date of the next chapter has been moved to October 1, hopefully this means that Chapter 44 will be the end of the volume, but not the series, since it seems that this idea is deeply rooted in Yawaspi, xd

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe it will end in next chapter.

Keiko's gone back with her ex, Ran moves on, they go their separate way, The End.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Keiko's gone back with her ex, Ran moves on, they go their separate way, The End.

A piece of my heart will die if that happens.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I would never be able to read a manga before it's conclusion ever again.

At least yuri manga.

last edited at Sep 19, 2015 6:08PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Drama. At last.

To reply you must either login or sign up.