Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It was really good!! Thank you for the translation.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thank you for the translation and typeset. Every chapter was nice. The pacing was great. This series is awesome

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuu is changing. When you start doing things for someone on impulse, it means that something pulls at your heart.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I think this one was the final chapter. It give that kind of feeling.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 4:20PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I think this one was the final chapter. It give that kind of feeling.

Wut?

joined Mar 25, 2013

The development in this manga is by far the best I've seen. Here's hoping that it doesn't get tainted by bullshit angst/drama, though it seems like there won't be such a thing. Then again, the negativeness in me (and because I've trusted authors far too much and got 'betrayed' so to speak) looks at the "First page of their story" as a prologue and not the actual story. But we'll see. I really do hope that I'm right in that the author wouldn't pull stupid shit.

P.S. I'm still waiting for Nagi wo Matsu 2 dammit..

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 4:31PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That was incredibly sweet.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

"This is the first page of their story"
Oh. Then which page were previous 4 chapters?

Also, are filenames these days made non-standard on purpose? Or is it just a by-product of releasing directly to reader sites?

joined Jan 4, 2014

That was incredibly sweet.

Cannot but agree. I really like the way the story is developing, makes for a nice change from a lot of the other standard highschool girl stories.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This is progressing very smoothly, very fluid writing.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God one of my new favorite series. The story development is just so smooth and well-paced, the art is really nice too and I like the writing style. It's an original storyline with a non-cliché interesting leading character... Yep this author deserves a place in my top authors list.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I really like how this one is progressing. somethings gonna happen hm

joined Feb 28, 2015

Hey Citrus, this is how you do character development!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Sorta disappointed it's not going the path I expected/wanted it to go, still fine tho.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

It's just too sweet and easy. I smell drama in the air. I beg, let it not be Citrus v2.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is progressing very smoothly, very fluid writing.

Not too surprising, given her other work. It's all excellent.

Glad to see she keeps up the same level of quality in a longer piece.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

If this is the end, it would be a bit disappointing.

Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Feels like i saw Rena from Hibike just now

joined Jan 8, 2014

I agree I really like the pacing/flow as this story develops...the mc's inner monologue on the last page feels like a hint to me, maybe next ch emotions will be realized?? I dunno, either way so far an enjoyable read :)

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Feels like i saw Rena from Hibike just now

I thought I was the only one. I want to be special; is that so strange? also this manga is seriously growing on me. I can so see Yuu getting the feels

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Very sweet... Would love to see this animated, say, by P.A. Works. Or a couple of other directors would do the trick too...

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This manga is very great, I love the story.
So sweet I can't keep the smile off my face while reading it.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

The story development is just so smooth and well-paced, the art is really nice too and I like the writing style. It's an original storyline with a non-cliché interesting leading character...

Yeah, you really get the feeling that the author is letting the characters write the story, instead of making the story write the characters. It's all so natural it's a pleasure to read.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

My response to this chapter; The Sensei was hot. Done.

joined Jan 8, 2015

If this is the end, it would be a bit disappointing.

Nah I think it haven't end yet...because it the last panel it's say " at that time I haven't realize yet" or something similar. So I don't think it has ended yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.