Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mm, not much to say. Obvious love-triangle melodrama in sight, feel like this is one of those that will drag along and lose my attention.

Anyone knows knows how many chapters out so far?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Well I hope It won't be like that. I like Momono Moto. And It is better than a female rival. Like ex-lover of that women. That kind of thing sucks.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 3:23PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Interesting setup although I can't say I'm satisfied with it.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

I like it. It's pretty much typical Momono Moto. And I feel her struggling with the copy machine. Be the first one to make copies in the staff room and the thing just disintegrates. At least the coffee machine was still working.

e: and I wouldn't be too happy if the love triangle gets too much focus. I'd like it more if it's going to be about the emancipation aspect and breaking free.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 3:42PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

A new work by Momono Moto! Yes awesome!
Nice introduction but the main girl's personality is a little boring but I'm looking forward to the new chapter

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 3:36PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ooh, goody! Something new to attract the Citrus crowd xD Well here's hoping she doesn't just get into a relationship with Haruto just because she can't say no (though that's probably what will happen) and consequently cheat on him with her (which will also probably happen, because duh), or would that be cheating on her with him? Hmm depends on what state their relationship will be I guess.

I've always liked Moto's one-shots. They seem better in comparison to her longer works. Then again only Kimi Koi Limit has been translated so what do I know.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

You can never go wrong with office lady yuri.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I like the set up for the yuri moment . The over bearing childhood friend is a new change to the weak and pansy type of childhood friend or MC .

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I predict lots of angst.

And a cheating tag too?

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Kimi Koi Limit but with a man instead of another girl in office setting. ONE TRICK PONY!? Haha, still love the author though. Angst up the ass though.

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's about time! Josei yuri, yes! Momono Moto, yes, yes and yes! I have a really high hopes for this manga. Nice start. Oh, btw it's an ongoing series, 8 chapters so far.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I don't remember the author so I'm gonna look her/his works.

O.o if it gets too angsty it'll suck.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

HEYYY!! it was sooo long since we had a pathetic cliched love triangle yuri pseudo-drama!!!!111 Especially from this author.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Moving pretty fast. Quickly sets up the premise and then straight to sex in the first chapter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Moving pretty fast. Quickly sets up the premise and then straight to sex in the first chapter.

I dunno, After Hours did that and it's pretty great so far.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Jeeeze you guys. I know there is constructive criticism, but a lot of these replies are just plain unnecessary. If you don't like the artist, the work, and citrus, keep it to yourself. If you have something meaningful to share, then share. Usually I like reading through the comments sections but for this first chapter, many of you are are just being horrible.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Hm. I think I need to read more to figure out how I feel about this. We'll see.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I like the setup this has going for it, definitely interested in more uvu

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

This remebers me of Octave~ Good work

joined Aug 15, 2015

It definitely gave the Octave vibe.
But this opening is rather weak. Reason for it, I would say, it goes too fast.

"Weak" is probably not the best description. It gives enough information to introduce the Protagonist and her world. But the pace the story goes makes me feel like, if I was the MC, getting hit by a truck then wake up just to ask myself "wtf happened?"

MC's partner is also contradictory both to the theme of the story and her character. She advice MC to take control yet she fails to give MC much option as they both enter that relationship. I probably have misread or misinterpret something, but if I didn't, I'd say the story won't be getting any award for this first chapter.

last edited at Sep 7, 2015 6:56PM

joined Aug 6, 2015

It's only one chapter, but so far this is what I wanted Netsuzou Trap to be like. Have the seductive female character get the MC to question societal expectations rather than simply being touchy-feely and manipulative all the time.

My only complaint is that alcohol was involved before things got heated. That's going to hang in the air for the next three or five chapters before it gets let go.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Meh, i wont be following this, just seems like generic angst-bait so far.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Jeeeze you guys. I know there is constructive criticism, but a lot of these replies are just plain unnecessary. If you don't like the artist, the work, and citrus, keep it to yourself. If you have something meaningful to share, then share. Usually I like reading through the comments sections but for this first chapter, many of you are are just being horrible.

I don't even know why Citrus is being mentioned here xD

Hater's gonna hate.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I love Momono Moto's angst. Once I've bought into it, little else in yuri is capable of giving me such feels.

joined Sep 23, 2013

It definitely gave the Octave vibe.
But this opening is rather weak. Reason for it, I would say, it goes too fast.

"Weak" is probably not the best description. It gives enough information to introduce the Protagonist and her world. But the pace the story goes makes me feel like, if I was the MC, getting hit by a truck then wake up just to ask myself "wtf happened?"

MC's partner is also contradictory both to the theme of the story and her character. She advice MC to take control yet she fails to give MC much option as they both enter that relationship. I probably have misread or misinterpret something, but if I didn't, I'd say the story won't be getting any award for this first chapter.

It's "too fast" if you were expecting a series about the pursuit of a gay love or not. The way I see it, it's about Minato's decision on how to go about her life, and, as such, skipping the whole initial drama and moving on to the "torn between" drama is actually pretty good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.