Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I NEED TO STOP READING ANGST IT ALWAYS BREAKS ME UP LITTLE BY LITTLE UGHH BUT I KINDA WANNA FINISH THIS SERIES

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I love it but I'm really afraid of the "angst" tag..my heart is pounding heavily in every page..damn it..the agony..

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Am I the only one that doesn't like Asami? She's kinda a binch

She's pretty smug, and it's off-putting. She'll likely get her comeuppance later on

joined Feb 20, 2016

I like the art. I love this story.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I love the story plot.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I am hyped for more. This is already attempting to muscle its way in to my pantheon of favorite yuri series. Love you, Momono.

Am I the only one that doesn't like Asami? She's kinda a binch

Quite the contrary, I think she's great. She's been good to Minato so far, & she was justified in reacting coldly to Minato's attempt to shut her out. We haven't really seen past her cool facade, yet, but once we see her walls break down a little I'll be even more enamored with her.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 1:56AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

So far, this is basically a dumbed-down version of Octave.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 5:00AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

So far, this is baically a dumbed-down version of Octave.

I am seeing the Octave vibes, but I much, much prefer the woman in Octave compared to Asami here. For one she was pretty chilled and supportive while the MC was doing all her bad choices - and only hard on her when she was really needed to be. And they communicated properly! I like Octave a heck of a lot, as I associate a lot with the MC, 'cause she struggles a lot, but the main point was that her girlf was a positive thing for her and helped her.

Here though, all we've had is Asami make the moves on her, then be all >( at her at work when the MC is all "um no I can do my own work" and now looks to be cheating on her girlfriend too? And is all smug when she see's her outside when we all know the MC is just freaking out over everything.

She hasn't really be supportive, she's just continuously hassled her to the point where the MC broke down shouting and crying. Mmm.

This went into a big rant haha, and I can see the sides arguing against the stuff I've said here, but I think my main issue is that Asami is just a bit of a smug bitch. Lol. MC doesn't need a smug bitch in her life~

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This went into a big rant haha, and I can see the sides arguing against the stuff I've said here, but I think my main issue is that Asami is just a bit of a smug bitch. Lol. MC doesn't need a smug bitch in her life~

That smug bitch has already saved her from being pressured into a marriage she had zero interest in. I would argue on that basis alone that she, in fact, did need a smug bitch in her life.

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

That smug bitch has already saved her from being pressured into a marriage she had zero interest in. I would argue on that basis alone that she, in fact, did need a smug bitch in her life.

Seconded!
MC needs a bit of spice in her life and open up a bit.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

That credits page tho, why did I laugh so hard?

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I'm not sure if smug is really the right word for Maya? She seems a bit desperate for validation, with all her sleeping around and foisting all her perceived usefulness and wisdom onto Minato. Also, Maya seems to take rejection pretty badly, snapping impatiently back at Minato's efforts to reclaim her space. I think there may be a touch of narcissism there, or, more charitably, overcompensation for poor self-esteem?

While Minato's the one currently being yanked out of her rut, I suspect Maya will need more rescuing in the long run. I look forward to seeing behind that smoky facade.

(You gotta love that dark-eyed, brooding 'femme fatale' expression that's Momono Moto's trademark. I could look at that all day.)

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Maya hasn't been hassling Minato; in fact she has been helping her. In chapter 1 when the supervisor was telling Minato off Maya was the one to step in and help her with the scanner. Maya is very direct that's why some people feel that she is being a "bitch". Also, it seems to me that Maya likes Minato because at the beginning of the chapter she smiles at Minato and tells her to come back to her apartment again. If It was just a one night stand for her, I doubt Maya would tell her to come again. Plus getting rejected by someone you like hurts a lot and of course you would react poorly to it. It seems to me that Maya has had bad relationships with confused women before.

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

It had been 195 days since its last chapter. Now ch 2 is out so is it going to be another 195 days or more to wait for the next ch? The curiosity is choking me.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

It had been 195 days since its last chapter. Now ch 2 is out so is it going to be another 195 days or more to wait for the next ch? The curiosity is choking me.

The series has already been translated up to ch5 on yuriproject. There just haven't been an editor around.

joined Feb 18, 2015

OK, I'm hooked... I love the main characters and the budding relationship. I do wonder if Maya is actually dating the other girl or if she is just a sex friend or an ex? In any event, I am shipping Maya and Minato hard!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I still dont like this , then again I have made my thoughts on the cheating tag known, gonna give this one more chance though because it has potential, cya next chapter.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh God I need the 3d chapter already!11 Where is it?
Why is it so interesting right at the very end!? IHATE IT!
Who am I kidding? I LOVE it!!11)))
Gonna impatiently wait for the continuation :3

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It's interesting that she actually did take care of rejecting the marriage proposal fairly cleanly, and the guy was pretty simpatico about the whole thing. One major source of mess surprisingly efficiently swept from the table.

last edited at Feb 21, 2016 12:40AM

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

The series has already been translated up to ch5 on yuriproject. There just haven't been an editor around.

Well, I'm not affiliated with yuriproject, so I wrote the translation script by myself, and I won't be using those scripts for any of the other chapters either. There's always a possibility that someone will get chapter 3 out before us, either from yuriproject or /u/. I could be wrong, but I think that ioze-chi (my partner for this series) has all of the raws, so she and I should be able to translate all of these. Also, since ioze-chi will be doing half of the work on this series, I will be able to work on this alongside my other series, so the next chapter shouldn't take too long to get out.

So chill, it'll be out soon ^-^

joined Dec 13, 2015

It's interesting that she actually did take care of rejecting the marriage proposal fairly cleanly, and the guy was pretty simpatico about the whole thing. One major source of mess surprisingly efficiently swept from the table.

This. Hoping this means the author doesn't intend to go down the traditional path of love triangle galore with interfering annoying male character.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

please please no sad ending no sad ending no sad ending NO SAD ENDING!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When I see male characters in yuri, it always strikes me how rare a Good Guy Haruto character really is. Someone who supports the main character making a decision to pursue same-sex romance not for any particular personal gain, like Maki in Bloom Into You giving support for his own entertainment, but simply because she's his friend and you support your friends. Obviously I don't know if he's going to go in that direction here, but it's definitely what I'd like to see.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

When I see male characters in yuri, it always strikes me how rare a Good Guy Haruto character really is. Someone who supports the main character making a decision to pursue same-sex romance not for any particular personal gain, like Maki in Bloom Into You giving support for his own entertainment, but simply because she's his friend and you support your friends. Obviously I don't know if he's going to go in that direction here, but it's definitely what I'd like to see.

It's nice to see that he took the rejection well, but you do see that the way he was thinking, it never occurred to him that she was gonna say no, that he feels that them getting married was the most natural thing in the world, and I kinda loathe that mentality. He took the rejection like a champ though and was nice about it, so I'm good.

We can't really tell yet, if he (thinking of the mom and the other friend too) is gonna support her pursuing a same-sex relationship, but I hope so too.
For now, he's alright.
Something tells me that he might be one of the firsts to find out about their relationship though, or least, the first to strongly suspect something going on, as he's the only one who's picking up on certain details right now (haven't connected them or started being suspicious about it, but is probably gonna start to, as he's fully aware that she lied to him at the end of the chapter)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hmm, not sure yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.