Forum › Lily Love discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Remember, Toyota supports yuri

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Names don't get much more evil than Ploy...except Plot, maybe.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh my how smooth and a nice follow into a kiss . A perfect way to sweep her off her feet and never remember what was said prior to the first kiss between you .

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

OH MY GOD, the ex is going to try to drive a wedge between Mew and Donut, because, even though she betrayed her in the past she still harbor feelings for her.

Maybe.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

oh dear ..here comes the "wild ex appears"

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love how with every chapter title, you kinda know what's going to happen. It's just really clear, you know?

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'd say making the first kiss happen in the same chapter where the ex appears is a pretty strong statement.

THANK YOU.

I love how with every chapter title, you kinda know what's going to happen. It's just really clear, you know?

I've been dying to finally see our ex/third wheel, you can imagine my reaction when I read the title.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

THE DONUT PUN WAS MADE. I'm out. Nothing can top that euphoria I felt.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

actually its better than I tought. I read the raws and yea she is really a bitch but three of them hangout as friends and laugh together. She even lay hands on Donut. But get Bitchslapped.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

actually its better than I tought. I read the raws and yea she is really a bitch but three of them hangout as friends and laugh together. She even lay hands on Donut. But get Bitchslapped.

I agree, this is the start of a great arc.

As a sidenote, where's your avatar from? Looks a lot like PidgeonBlood's artstyle but I don't remember seeing it before.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Boom there it is!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

This whole chapter screams gay.

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

They're so cute and sweet (^u^)/ . I really rather cute and sweet than dark and heavy. I'm a simple person I guess....

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

She handled that well because if I would have run into an ex while on a date I would have grabbed my gf's hand and ran in the opposite direction like my ass was on fire.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

So smooth Mew. I approve that kiss! Here comes the trouble maker ex, Ploy just sounds like a bad name.

OOh FINALLY A KIZZZ

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

~*tosses pink hearts and confetti and lilies. Everywhere! *~

So much cute.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Smooth as a velvet Mew.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Three Musqueerteers, thanks for bringing the next chapter so quickly.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ba-thump Mew is so bold!
I like it :3 lol
Thanks for another ch! Cant wait to read more ^_^

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

THAT'S how you handle running into an ex when out with your current girlfriend. The past is the past, worry about now n.n

Then kiss. A lot. <///<

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

finally!!! they KISSED uhhgh my kokoro

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Mew is one smooth operator...

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 1:22AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

She handled that well because if I would have run into an ex while on a date I would have grabbed my gf's hand and ran in the opposite direction like my ass was on fire.

Happened to me several times back when I was still just dating my wife. It wasn't fun, but one of the times is very funny in retrospect. We were at a wedding of a friend from my church. I warned my gf that I had kind of a fling with the bride, then I saw the maid of honor and told her... oh yeah, her too... Then at the reception, a girl I dated for about 9 months happened to be there, even though I had no clue that she knew either the bride or groom and she lived in a town about two hours away. It turns out they went to college together. At this point my gf was about to die laughing and asked if there were any more ex's at this reception that she should know about. I told her that this was more than half of the girls I had ever dated before her and she had met both of the other two before. Embarrassing as hell when it happened, but still funny... even then it was, actually.

I really like the way Mew handled it. She didn't deny that they had dated and she made it clear that she is only interested in Donut now. Very sweet kiss at the end.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 1:23AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

And the third musqueerteer showed up. Interesting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.