Forum › Posts by Kyosaya_Bubbiline

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

More like hebephilia than pedophilia since she is probably going through puberty JUST SAYING also they never disclosed the cashier chick's age so who knows. Art was not my style whatsoever, kind of feel like the artists didn't give it a lot of serious effort. The plot was alright, but it could have been a bit longer. Probably not in my top 20 one shot wise, but definitely not at the bottom of the list either. It had it's unique traits that made it enjoyable in it's own right.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I sort of sympathize with the girl with black hair because I am a lot like her in terms of how I act. Does she have an excuse to treat people like crap and cheat? No obviously not, no one does, but I understand why. I cannot be kind to a girl unless I am in love with her and since I cannot have the girl I love all the other girls are simply void fillers. This is a very interesting story, love the whole OL thing. Knowing Takamiya it can go one of two ways, 1) everyone pretty much realizes their feelings in time and end up happy OR 2) people realize feelings too little too late and are crushed. Either way I cannot wait to see more >:D

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Lily Love discussion 22 Aug 19:29
joined Jun 21, 2015

She handled that well because if I would have run into an ex while on a date I would have grabbed my gf's hand and ran in the opposite direction like my ass was on fire.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
HibiKana discussion 21 Aug 16:16
joined Jun 21, 2015

Art was um...decent I guess? Not exactly sexy for something so sex related.
I feel like there should be a comedy tag or something with all the goofing around.
Also closes eyes and massages the bridge of my nose extremely annoyed Kisses count between girls, that is so irritating when people think that it doesn't.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

YEEES finally the author gave Maki some satisfaction!!!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

picks up microphone INNNNNN ONE CORNER WE HAVE A POPULAR GIRL WITH A BIG BREASTED DOG SLAVE AND IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE A MYSTERIOUS BEAUTY PROMISED TO PROTECT HER CHAINED PARTNER takes a deep breath WHO SHALL BE VICTORIOUS IN THIS GAME?! And obviously in yuri ;D drops mic

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Snowflakes discussion 19 Aug 15:49
joined Jun 21, 2015

:/ I kind of feel bad for Rui, liking a friend (especially a best friend) who likes someone else is extremely hard D; cruel fate it is

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

.......I sort of want to believe horror movie rules apply to this sort of thing, but I kind of feel like it is more so left up to strategy xD Times like this I take pride in not living in a manga world because I would die lol

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Cocytus discussion 17 Aug 15:09
joined Jun 21, 2015

.........Please tell me that the "fin" on the last page was just to say the chapter ended not that the series ended! I really like this series :/ I was hoping for more development, like maybe Shiina gets a backbone for once and stands up for herself as well as Kuroneko. The confession at the end was so cute D; my heart skipped a beat.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Oh damn this just gets better with every update, kind of wondering why that girl called her dog off?

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I am interested to see how this series will have yuri in it and how it will evolve considering the plot. Seems very interesting :)

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

So a deodorant can has that use as well...the more you know xD

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Kind of wanted the transfer student and the public morals committee person to hook up instead of a threesome. Also I guess since the public morals chick is cousins to the girl with black hair and she offered to have sex with her that the act of incest was committed? This manga is kind of going in a different direction that I imagined it would go, but I will keep on with it unless there is some messed up shit in the future.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
My Juliet discussion 12 Aug 00:26
joined Jun 21, 2015

It was only like 2-3 panels, but her ass was still fingered! Why no anal tag ? •^•

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Wait wait wait...she wouldn't use her fingers on the other girl because she didn't want to hurt her, but she fingered herself? Nails equal no go should include yourself!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

This needs an angst tag big time! I saw the author and childhood friends so I thought I would get the usual vanilla lesbian relationship fun times, but this is all sorts of mind fuckery. I know exactly how the black haired girl feels in that type of situation and it sucks, thinking that you are nothing more than a convenient fun time for someone hurts especially if you care for them. Hell at this point I would completely believe that the light haired girl might be involved with several friends if she is like that. However there is always the chance she is a sadisic human being who enjoys emotionally tormenting the girl she is fond of in some twisted sort of cat and mouse game I guess?

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I am all for making sure that your partner feels good and satisfied, but this is pretty much the only chapter out of four that she receives anything and it is only breast play. I can understand if Sato enjoys topping and being on the giving, but that does not mean she will NEVER want to receive. I would like to see it at least be mutual instead of one-sided all the time :/ it just makes it seems so pillow princessy which is not all that fun to deal with in real life. I am sure I will not see a chapter where it is mutual, but hell I can at least dream.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I demand to know where that futon came from and if it can indeed be shipped outside of Japan •^•

joined Jun 21, 2015

I...I don't understand the beginning of this at all ._. It seemed like her and the player were having almost two seperate conversations, the sex seemed way too fast, the art was meeeh to say the least, and idk the ending was kind of...? Oh well •^• onto better nsfw yuri now

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Thank goodness for that tiny gray censor rectangle on the clit or I might have gotten way too aroused by this :P

I LOVED the art, the story itself was cute, obviously from confession to sex was fast but somehow still well paced, I loved that it had a sweet and happy ending to it. Poolside yuri for the win!

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Bridge discussion 11 Aug 02:52
joined Jun 21, 2015

She...she sweats A LOT...like damn

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I don't see the girl completely resisting or honestly putting up much of a fight so to me it isn't really rape, it is more forced until she gave into the pleasure. I don't get the whole loli and pee thing though, like is it that common for little girls in Japan to just piss themselves? No judgments since the bladder can have a mind of it's own, but I suggest a diaper? I enjoy age gaps, I didn't think it was that extreme. The girl looked to be at least hitting puberty. I enjoyed this manga in it's entirety, I have read it a few times and it is always good, but obviously it will NOT be for everyone.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
Algae discussion 09 Aug 23:07
joined Jun 21, 2015

I...I...I don't understand this D;

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

.....She said her name wrong the entire time .-.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

The struggle of embarrassment and excitement with the lights-on is real