Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow WOW those first years have a great sense of beauty!! (is in the genes haha) ndeed Honoka is truly wonderful! in fact let's talk about page 2 and 3... specially 3, the eyes, omg they pierce right into my heart, so beautiful!!! and this is how you know the author is holding back her true power most of the times.

I'm in for more chapters focused on Honoka anytime!!! especially those were she realizes how great she is, but since we got this and the one with her sister recently maybe that won't happen TwT because you know... big cast.

I keep thinking how strange it is that we don't get any beautiful teacher or school nurse around here, well, maybe Kishi doesn't want to increase the number of characters at this point.

Thanks for the update! I feel full of energy now

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Wow WOW those first years have a great sense of beauty!! (is in the genes haha) ndeed Honoka is truly wonderful! in fact let's talk about page 2 and 3... specially 3, the eyes, omg they pierce right into my heart, so beautiful!!! and this is how you know the author is holding back her true power most of the times.

I'm in for more chapters focused on Honoka anytime!!! especially those were she realizes how great she is, but since we got this and the one with her sister recently maybe that won't happen TwT because you know... big cast.

I keep thinking how strange it is that we don't get any beautiful teacher or school nurse around here, well, maybe Kishi doesn't want to increase the number of characters at this point.

Thanks for the update! I feel full of energy now

Honestly, that chapter where Honoka pulled a top move a couple of their chapters ago showed Kishi's true power with Honoka. And she is easily a bigger top than Kaoru when she really tries for it. And my theory as to why the first-years thought she was a model in that moment was because she smiled at her phone (in love Eli, but she doesn't acknowledge that yet). Eli loves every part of Honoka, but we all know Honoka looks best when she's smiling (in love Eli). And that was on display in that train car, so naturally anyone who witnessed it was instantly charmed by her.

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 5:49PM

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

@Uploader-san

You used the wrong tag Eli x Honoka

The correct tag is Elisha x Honoka

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 5:52PM

joined May 25, 2017

the addition of an older woman character by kishi would slay me... unfor this is 'virgins/maidins' empire so theyll probs stay as students ?

joined Oct 2, 2021

Yes Honoka, you're gross. Grossly beautiful.

Being the younger sister of kaoru and being constantly compared to her must have been difficult for Honoka as she was growing up giving herself a massive inferiority complex.

Thanks to Eli's friendship (and hopefully much more ;) )
the little ugly duckling ( not in reality but from her own mental and emotional view point ) is turning into a beautiful swan.

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 6:53PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Lmao I figured they were going to say she's beautiful, self confidence issues are a pain in the ass unfortunately.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I feel like Honoka was those two girls’ gay awakening lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

I feel like Honoka was those two girls’ gay awakening lol

They're the next generation Virgin's Empire

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

That rain chapter though… as much as I like stories about the couples, the group chapters are my fav. Externally I’d probably be more like Kanae and check the weather, but internally I’d definitely be Team Adventurous Spirit… especially Miyoshi lol

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 7:39PM

joined Jun 6, 2021

[ˈmadl], [ˈmadəl], [ˈmɒdl], or [ˈmɒdəl]. No one could even pronounce [maˈdl].

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

HonoEli is precious. It's really great to see how far Honoka's advanced since the beginning, and how close she is to Eli now.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Credits:
reheased -> rehearsed

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

HonoEli is such a blessing.

joined Dec 7, 2017

Yes Honoka, you're gross. Grossly beautiful.

Being the younger sister of kaoru and being constantly compared to her must have been difficult for Honoka as she was growing up giving herself a massive inferiority complex.

Thanks to Eli's friendship (and hopefully much more ;) )
the little ugly duckling ( not in reality but from her own mental and emotional view point ) is turning into a beautiful swan.

Exactly. Kaoru herself is the only person we've seen in Honoka's family who never says hurtful things to her, either directly or indirectly- this is actually Kaoru's one saving grace in my opinion. But just her existence is a sore spot for Honoka as it gives the rest of their family a comparison.

Eli really brings out her true self. And I'd love to see more of Honoka channeling Kaoru in the future (i.e. 'get your hot ass over here, Eli', lol). She really is even more of a top than her sister, as others have pointed out- I love seeing that side of her come out with Eli, even when it's not so obvious.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Honoka is really cute, more smiles from her please

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh man it is rough to see little Honoka cry. But at least she seems to have adopted the vampire genes.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This chapter is the definition of heartwarming.
In fact, Kishi might have gone a tad too far with the heartwarming...

I think I need a cold drink now.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Where did all the NSFW go

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

That's how you do math

joined Mar 20, 2012

When I saw the board I stopped, asked myself if it was April's Fools, and then in the next chapter everything made sense again.
What a great mini chapter, if virgin's empire ever finishes the chads know how it's ending.

joined Oct 15, 2021

The answer Is a²-16 but that is also correct

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

That scenery....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shia Lebuffe, We need you here RIGHT NOW!

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

At this point, if those two don't get married, we will riot.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well say what you want but I think it is the perfect solution.

To reply you must either login or sign up.