Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

No I wasn't thinking that. That would have been against the rules.

Well, exactly! Breaking the rules would be quite unthinkable.

The rule says it can't require her to undress. But if she can get Michiru to undress her, then she doesn't have to undress herself.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm proud of having guessed one of the locations. And I don't mean the forehead.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

"Michiru closely examines every inch of Airi's body"

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Whoa, the art style.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mahiro is a genious wooow

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 3:54PM

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

"Goodnight to everyone who isn't Mahiru!
and a very special goodnight to everyone else. ;D"

joined Oct 2, 2021

welease.wodger posted:

Virgins Empire is fantastic and Kishi- san is a god but just an issue i have with it, is, with there being so many couples,
it takes forever to come back to your ( my lol ) favorites. ( like Haruka x Kanae, Mio x Shizuka, Elisha x Honoka, Mask x Kaoru and the crack ship Nao x Onibi.)

Next chapter is a huge Mio x Shizuka one

Great!, can't wait for yandere top Mio:-D
Thanks for your work and updating this godly manga!

last edited at Nov 7, 2021 5:10PM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Ngl, I think this is too good to ever be adapted into an anime. It just couldn't be done enough justice I think.
Probably my favourite yuri manga of all time.

I can't disagree . . . but at the same time, I'd really love to see a clip or two of certain characters in action. For instance, I gotta feel Mahi-Mahi would be even more of a force of nature if they were moving and making noise.

Haha agree with both of you but definitely agree about the Mahi-Mahi comment… I feel like the manga club chapters might be good too, when we see their concepts drawn out and also when they’re the manga trope themselves…

That is some highly advanced flirting right there

Riiight? How did he even come up with this concept and the way he executed it is amazing. Also are we to infer that each color shot was a snap on Michiru’s phone? Sneaky sneaky

Yuu is calling out all your asses. Not me of course. I though it would be under bra.
think
Nah, I did not. This manga is too cute and (oddly enough) pure for this type of location. I expected somewhere on the back of her legs or something.

Im not sure if the time Ayano and Miyoshi painted pubic hair on their underwear supports or disproves the manga being oddly pure Hahaha… on the other hand yeah, that location would have been too direct for Airi…

Also loved the goodnight moon reference haha

joined Feb 1, 2021

Lost it at the "goodnight yuu" credits >_<

joined Jul 23, 2014

Hmm, MahiMahi chapters always heal my tired soul

joined Jun 11, 2016

Airi and Michiru fliriting is amazing as always! And Mahiro is so cuteee!! Thank you for the chapters!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Adorable Mahi brainlets.

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

I'm not usually super excited about the shorts, but I always look forward to the credits page! This one was brilliant

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Cute, but I couldn't stop thinking who gifts prescription glasses to someone, especially if they wear contacts for an actual reason? Her caring, but clueless salaryman father who hasn't been home in four years?

joined Apr 4, 2019

She needs to go see an eye doctor and get those glasses updated lenses. Its trivial for glasses to have different prescription strengths for each eye.

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

I felt the credits page in my soul.

joined Jun 22, 2021

I felt the credits page in my soul.

Don't we all.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

She needs to go see an eye doctor and get those glasses updated lenses. Its trivial for glasses to have different prescription strengths for each eye.

Agreed. I have astigmatism as well as having different prescriptions for my eyes and I’m able to wear glasses most days with contacts for activities. I also can’t imagine someone “gifting” me my glasses. That’s such a personal choice and style preference. Not all glasses are made to fit every face with different widths and heights available.

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019

someone actually could calculate and show explanation on formula, like PBS space-time

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Agreed. I have astigmatism as well as having different prescriptions for my eyes and I’m able to wear glasses most days with contacts for activities. I also can’t imagine someone “gifting” me my glasses. That’s such a personal choice and style preference. Not all glasses are made to fit every face with different widths and heights available.

I think this is based slightly older beliefs a well, when glasses were made with actual glass and the weight of the glasses mattered. Or it might be a condition I have no idea about.

And gifting glasses is plain weird. If someone has glasses they don't change them every day, they wear them for years. That's too much for someone to gift. Plus, there's the prescription aspect of it where you would probably want to test your eyesight again just before you buy to adjust for any changes. And match the style with how you generally dress or feel comfortable dressing.

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Really? I thought that high prescription glasses were still much heavier. Do they add weight to the lower prescription side?

joined Jun 22, 2017

Really? I thought that high prescription glasses were still much heavier. Do they add weight to the lower prescription side?

As a person with a high prescription strength on one eye, the glasses are evenly weighed. Just have to get the right frame.

Fb_img_1617274032725
joined Apr 24, 2021

Cute

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

I feel like it's odd that people are focusing more on Yuu's prescription issue than on the fact that Yuu with glasses is basically God.

All hail Glasses Yuu.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. Is this the first time Mahimahi commented on something being sexy? Usually things are just cute to them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.