Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I Love these sisters together! And you know what's the best? is like the honey and wieners, you wouldn't think they would be good together but once you get a taste, you can't stop! (but I won't try the recipe, I want an oneesan to feed me).

But yeah, emphasis in these sisters, they have totally different styles and taste, only thing in common would be their sexual orientation xD and yet Kaoru loves her sister so much! that's so cute! still waiting for the moment she sees Eli with her sister, she will realize immediately what's going on and that moment will be great.

Thank you very much for the chapter!

I just commented on their relationship myself, lol- I totally agree! As I mentioned before, the only time I really care for Kaoru is when she's shown with Honoka. And I totally agree about Kaoru picking up on things right away- she's got a sixth sense for those things, after all.

Also: can you imagine the chaos if Kaoru and Eli teamed up to get Honoka to admit her feelings? I have a feeling those two would hit it off IMMEDIATELY- which would of course be a disaster for Honoka.

I wish someone compile a list of Kaoru&Honoka chapters, they’re fun to see

When the tags were originally being set up I was wondering if there should also be individual character tags… sometimes I feel like when Character X shows up as background to another couple’s story it adds to Character X’s development/shows another side of Character X and/or you have non romantic interactions like with Honoka and Kaoru.

Also has anyone tried this? I feel like with Chinese/Japanese hot dogs it would work because they tend to be more sweet than savory… i wonder how it would be with American hot dogs which tend to be more savory…

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Dude why do think that Honka shoulsve whispered: "Choke me like you hate me but you love me." To Elisha XD

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Maple Corndog is so friggin good... that’s all I gotta say. Never tried it with honey, but still sounds good.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

When the tags were originally being set up I was wondering if there should also be individual character tags… sometimes I feel like when Character X shows up as background to another couple’s story it adds to Character X’s development/shows another side of Character X and/or you have non romantic interactions like with Honoka and Kaoru.

I went through and managed to cover that with the mask, kaoru, Hibiki, shizuku, and mio storyline, along with the exes tag (for example in chapters were mask doesn't actually show up but Kaoru is pining). Because of how huge this story is, and how contained the chapters are, total coverage of character tags would go a long way to making it easily re-readable, but the tags are almost universally for ships. Although that would be a ridiculous amount of work.

American hot dogs are so gross, that's why all our specialty dogs have more condiments on them than actual hot dog. You could go full poor man route and cut them up in your macaroni and cheese.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 9:49PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Maple Corndog is so friggin good... that’s all I gotta say. Never tried it with honey, but still sounds good.

I'm all for salty-and-sweet. Martín Fierro is cheese with dulce de membrillo and is delish.

joined Aug 30, 2021

I want to se myoshi I think I got that right and ayano start a relationship and have a steamy scene where they make love ad get together.. oh and the beautiful yuri girl who was always in the library and the mask get together and another hot scene between the two and them get together but also the president that cut her hair and fell still have feelings for her and to where she still tries to secretly to ruin the relationship with the mask but the mask tells Her she's not worried. Then she still tries to convince her ex you know kissing her while she turns her down and the mask walks _up taking her mask off to kiss her to mark her territory and drags her away to her empty club room and you know what a makeout session tha statsturni g to more while comander walks in and makes a stunned face and leaves leaves the room locks the door
and both confess to each other and between the two figures out they fell in love also ayano and moshi figure out they've bot had feelings for each other..

. please author I would love to have those scenes I hope you read this im a big fan and if not if someone cleaned this to the author thank you red1231

joined Aug 30, 2021

I want to se myoshi I think I got that right and ayano start a relationship and have a steamy scene where they make love ad get together.. oh and the beautiful yuri girl who was always in the library and the mask get together and another hot scene between the two and them get together but also the president that cut her hair and fell still have feelings for her and to where she still tries to secretly to ruin the relationship with the mask but the mask tells Her she's not worried. Then she still tries to convince her ex you know kissing her while she turns her down and the mask walks _up taking her mask off to kiss her to mark her territory and drags her away to her empty club room and you know what a makeout session tha statsturni g to more while comander walks in and makes a stunned face and leaves leaves the room locks the door
and both confess to each other and between the two figures out they fell in love also ayano and moshi figure out they've bot had feelings for each other..

. please author I would love to have those scenes I hope you read this im a big fan and if not if someone can get this to the author thank y

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

wholesome hand kissing interaction ikz

joined Oct 15, 2014

lol what a cute chapter, tnx as always chads for the updates

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Rumiko Takahashi...now THERE is a name I have not read in quite some time.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Adorable! and such a beautiful blue eyes... this ship is not sailing yet but they've achieved the wholesome status already, they don't get enough exposure to make a breakthrough but that's okay, it makes their chapters even more especial.

By the way if they hold hands now it would be a kiss!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Damn. It. I thought they were going to smooch for educational purposes.

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Better than nothing, ig

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Damn. It. I thought they were going to smooch for educational purposes.

Maybe thatll be the next step they go to

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Waiting for an actual development between Midori and Hibiki :)

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

You need you some Yashahime then, and what timing, the new season is about to start

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Dorks.

Although Midori is like the turbo dork.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

As so often, love the credits page.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Adorable! and such a beautiful blue eyes... this ship is not sailing yet but they've achieved the wholesome status already, they don't get enough exposure to make a breakthrough but that's okay, it makes their chapters even more especial.

I honestly was starting to think Midoriri would never ever reach mental/emotional puberty... but it looks I was mistaken. :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

I honestly was starting to think Midoriri would never ever reach mental/emotional puberty... but it looks I was mistaken. :)

Well it's titled "Midori XXX" so a kiss is as far as she can go right now XP a late bloomer without a doubt

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Nene posted:

Well it's titled "Midori XXX" so a kiss is as far as she can go right now XP a late bloomer without a doubt

Hehe, and considering how practiced Hibiki is when it comes to dating, this two really make a huge gap couple in terms of romantic experience.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Viz has been putting out deluxe English wideban reissues of most of her most famous series over the last year or so, so I've been rereading Maison Ikkoku, which is way up there as my all-time favorite manga (and a big part of what got me to start learning Japanese). It holds up! I think it's impossible to overstate the influence that she's had on anything even vaguely romance or slice-of-life oriented.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hehe, and considering how practiced Hibiki is when it comes to dating, this two really make a huge gap couple in terms of romantic experience.

She may well be second only to ~YAMADA KAORU~ herself when it comes to that, come think of it. Though admittedly a substantial portion of it is train wrecks involving guys of debatable quality...

joined Jan 13, 2019

huh, i feel like i missed something on this. did eli have something to do with this?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

huh, i feel like i missed something on this. did eli have something to do with this?

If you mean the ending part, Eli was basically saying “I told you so, this whole time I’ve been trying to tell you that you’re beautiful, and this proves it”. And of course Honoka bashfully denies this, but Eli insists and at the end she makes fun of Honoka’s pronunciation or “model” in japanese by saying it in english (you can tell from the different text font), to which Honoka replies “I know how to say model correctly, I’ve been saying the ‘L’ in your name this whole time after all.”

This is basically it, hope that clears it up for you

To reply you must either login or sign up.