"Mmm, part hot, but part tease."
"Wait, 'fin' at the end?"

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

"What series is this? I'm subscribed?"
"Ohh, that series. Cool."

I don’t know if you are legitimately asking if the series ends based on the ‘fin’ in the last page, but i don’t think this is the case because the author does that for all her chapters and it also has confused people previously

joined Feb 21, 2021

Every chapter has fin at the end....

Anyways that last page is raising a flag or maybe thats just me....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dear Sana, Ichika has some words for you... :P

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Every chapter has fin at the end....

Anyways that last page is raising a flag or maybe thats just me....

Just you. I see that "I hope we'll be together forever" kinda line a lot and it never means anything of note.

joined Jan 3, 2020

A lot of flags have been raised in this series. Ayane has consistently tried to get Sana's friend to figure out her feelings for her, she's been hospitalized twice under odd circumstances, and there have been multiple weird lines about the future, usually as chapter endings.

There's so many flags that either the author is going to put Ayane-chan through a near death experience or they're playing Minesweeper.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

So close , yet so far away.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

That was so sweet, with so much angst-authors out there you almost forget that SWEET THINGS are nice, and even though these are a rare sight, I appreciate them very much,

joined Apr 25, 2013

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

I keep rereading this and cotton candy !! It reminds me of the old school shoujo I used to read and I always feel <3<3<3<3

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 2:49AM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I can't help but to have a dumb smile while reading this, they're so cute together, god this level of fluffiness is killing me and making me feel lonely

joined Oct 22, 2020

A lot of flags have been raised in this series. Ayane has consistently tried to get Sana's friend to figure out her feelings for her, she's been hospitalized twice under odd circumstances, and there have been multiple weird lines about the future, usually as chapter endings.

There's so many flags that either the author is going to put Ayane-chan through a near death experience or they're playing Minesweeper.

Hm, dunno about the hospitals anymore, Ayane's friend (... Suu i think?) mentioned there wasnt anything wrong with Ayane (and her dad being part of the hospital and all) and she's proven to be pretty loose lipped / too honest about stuff, like just blurting out all the info about Ayane's ex.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I keep rereading this and cotton candy !! It reminds me of the old school shoujo I used to read and I always feel <3<3<3<3

Yessss omg same hahahah I love both these series so much :) always re-reading them cause they're just so heccin cute

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 2:40PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

I wonder if anyone else gets red flags from Ayane. Idk, so far she seems like the kinda girl who has no problems messing with peoples feelings and that's a red flag for me.
Still, the story so far has been enjoyable and I am sure it will remain so regardless.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Okay I did have some misconceived notions about the characters before. I see that Ayane is sick and it looks like Miichan also likes Sana or whatever her name is. Ayane seems to be baiting out her feelings. I have a theory as to why but I don't wanna entertain it too fast for now.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 5:27PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

For a moment I thought the mangaka is Morishima Akiko, the drawing style is so similar. here, I like the mangaka, read a lot of them. But this one is very difficult to even pay attention. There is way too many self-inflited drama between Ayane and Sana,which also spills into Sana's friends.
Usually when a couple who are polar opposite, they can compensate each other. An example will be Yuzu and Mei. Also, if you read the chapter which Yuzu demands to play newly wed, you can tell literally that they will live that way for the rest of their lives. Another example will be Yuzu decides to be a teacher in order to help Mei who will run the school.
Here we have a problem. Ayane and Sana are opposite, but Ayane behaved like a senior high student, while Sana "regressed' to a fresh middle schooler.
There are so many wrongs and drama that the artist seems to be unable to dig herself out of the hole she created.It took almost 12 chapters just to get the relationship right. Miccan plays the perfect guardian, despite of jealousy, to make sure Sana is OK. Meanwhile Ecchan represents all the students' feelings (sort of playing as the audience).

I do not know how the mangaka pulled this off. The ending of each chapter were also unsatisfatory. But they were not cliff hangers, so each chapter was its own arc. You can skip Chapter 1-11 and nothing specially in 12-14.
The talent is clearly there, but I think the mangaka herself was confused. She should just concentrate what she was good at, that means Yuri.
Oh, while I agree that Ayane is 100% lesbian, Sana I think it is not.Just because this is her first relationship, but lack of experience would not affect the orientation. A lot if people already knows they bent that way at that age. Sana felt uncomfortable in the beginning. It was almost like Ayane hypnotise Sana into being a lesbian. Lots of love from Sana, but I think the mangaka did not bother to make Sana more realistic. This kind of "Who is the person who drags you into homosexuality", then we can point all the fingers towards Ayane, There is little to no sexual dedsire from Sana to Ayane. I suspect that Sana read all those Yuri comics was because she wants to "learn" to be a lesbian. Of course, readig Yuri does not mean you are gay. Remember in Citrus it was the same situation with Yuzu buying Yuru, then Harumin decided to try out the sex positions.
Do I feel disappointed? Yes. There are so much potential that it is frustrating. Ayane and Miccan's stories will be a good development. This manga also left a lot of unanswered question. Why would Ayane go to the hospital for a fever?

Remember this is the artist who drew "Between Philia and Eros",and that manga was in Galette 1, so Yorita Miyuki was with good company. Takemiya Jin , Momono Moto, Yatosaki Haru, Morinaga Milk, and Hakamada Mera, etc.

Promo-facebook-profile%20image
joined Jul 22, 2017

There's going to be a short live action movie of this manga.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The cast

https://twitter.com/libido_movie/status/1486684393917726725

Captura
joined Jan 2, 2015

Any news about this..?

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

The cast

https://twitter.com/libido_movie/status/1486684393917726725

omg yes any news? that looks so amazin

Dark_Tzitzimine
Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018
F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Does anyone know if it's gonna be subbed?

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

I feel as emotionally teased as the couple with how many times their forays into sexuality have been blocked! I don't need it depicted explicitly, just let them do it! Aside from that, I really like this story. I think I had read the first chapter or two years ago, and I'm glad the author made it a full series. Hopefully there's another volume to come

The way Ayane encourages Micchan! At that point if I was Micchan, I'd be seriously wondering if Ayane's hinting at a potentially open relationship. Might have to write some fanfic to explore that, since I doubt that's where the author is going (despite that being the clear conclusion imo). I did think it was odd when the author wrote that Micchan "dislikes" Ayane in one of the pre-chapter relationship diagrams, since that's not how I saw it as early as the public bath chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.