Forum › Forum Rules

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

question:

im new to this site. whats the etiquette here concerning commenting on old chapters? asking since there appears to be one large discussion thread for each manga. do i keep comments about previous chapters that may have released years ago to myself so i dont clog up the thread, or...?

Just confirming, commenting on old chapters is absolutely fine. If it's a thread that has a lot of newer chapters, it'd help if you make it clear you're talking about an older one to avoid confusion, but that's about it.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

thank you both for the answers, appreciate it!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For some reason this thread is attractive to crappy college crap bots:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15035-since-i-m-a-college-student-i-ll-share

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Probably because of the title and I just reported it like 5 minutes ago.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Multiple spam comments by this user.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I wrote a comment for The Frontier that was called spam. I've seen much longer comments in other discussions & I didn't link anything. I am autistic & sometimes word things in ways other people find strange; is that why?
I now know about the megaphone icon at the top of the page but didn't then. I ended up breaking my comment in half.

joined Jul 7, 2020

Hey I´m new in this page, i have a question to some moderator, i can't enter in the site without a VPN, yesterday my connection was very ok, but right now i can't connect, i thought this could be some problem with dynasty scans but i try with a VPN and the connection it's alright. My question is could be that this domain it's blocking my IP or my country?
Thank you.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

A ban on the forums would not restrict you from accessing the reader. So even if your ISP happened to change your IP to a banned one you would still be able to access the site. What's most likely the case is a routing issue from our site to your home. which the VPN of yours can help solve since it's taking a different path.
There's nothing we can do on our end to assist.

Hi I would like to have my account deleted, is this possible?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What's the procedure for reporting trolls/spam in a forum thread? There's some asshole who keeps creating new accounts to post horrible stuff in the New Game forum . . . .

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What's the procedure for reporting trolls/spam in a forum thread? There's some asshole who keeps creating new accounts to post horrible stuff in the New Game forum . . . .

As I suggested in the New Game forum, we should lock it for a while.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Please lock the New Game forum.

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Hello, I see that promoting yuri works is fine on the Dynasty Scans forums but is there an area specific to promotion? Or how should I go about promoting a story of mine?

Thank you for your time.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I think you could either open a new thread, or do like me and promote whatever work you do on Dynasty Café. (Note that mine, while featuring yuri between the protagonists, doesn't have yuri as the main focus. Far from it in fact.)

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

Thank you very much, @BV. I think it'll do both since I'm trying to reach a wider audience. And I'll be sure to check out your works sometime.

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 10:57AM

joined Jan 22, 2020

Im new here. I just want to ask that how can i add mangas in the to read, subscribed... list

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Looks like there's another spammer posting her: wootenhuber361.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

It is with sorrow that I've come to realise we have a pervasive problem with hard feelings permeating among different members and different groups of members. So pervasive that it seems to apply to a significant portion of new and regular members, perhaps even a majority. Of course, having personal views of others is completely acceptable, but allowing those views to come to the surface on a consistent basis appears to be a significant negative for discussion in general.

This particularly applies to Rule 1. Originally thought of as a guideline towards an appropriate atmosphere, we are confident now that its use as just a guideline is failing that purpose. While we always consider the context surrounding rule violations, this particular problem is only getting worse. As such, we'll continue applying the rules at our discretion, but we will no longer tolerate repeated instances of misconduct. Additionally, I'd like to remind everyone that being disrespectful towards any single user is also a violation of Rule 1. We will not be tolerating such behaviour in the future.

What's the procedure for reporting trolls/spam in a forum thread?

Late reply, but necessary and we'll add this to the master post of the thread in the coming days. We'll be following this thread more actively from now on, so any reports of misdeeds are welcome here. For more private matters, I am always available for contact regarding the site via email or on Discord at Orange Pekoe#0863. If for some reason you have trouble dm'ing me, you're also welcome to join the Dynasty Discord Server and highlight me (@Orange Pekoe) in any channel therein. Thank you.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 8:39PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

TFW bot posted in Forum Rules of all possible threads.

joined Sep 19, 2020

Hi! How can i upload images? Are there rules for it?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OurDespair posted:

Hi! How can i upload images? Are there rules for it?

You can't upload images. You can only make upload request using the same formula as upload requests for mangas. Just fill all the fields you're able to and provide link to images you wish to upload.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'd like to extend a small and humble welcome to Alice Cheshire, our latest addition to the Moderation team. Surely now, the bot wars can be settled once and for all. Please be kind to her!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

OrangePekoe posted:

I'd like to extend a small and humble welcome to Alice Cheshire, our latest addition to the Moderation team. Surely now, the bot wars can be settled once and for all. Please be kind to her!

I'll do my best to help out.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Congrats

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'd like to call attention to this particular user who seems hell-bent on providing nothing but negativity, even on the thread of a series that will no longer be upadated. And in the case of this post may possibly be in need of having further steps taken.

To reply you must either login or sign up.