Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

joined May 28, 2018

I'm super into manga that has the kind of "ara-ara fufufu" character, and I think they're quite common too, can we have a particular tag for them, like ara ara please? We already have tsundere, so I don't see why we can't have this.

Btw, I also have a list of those manga myself, see: https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/262821-ara-ara-fufufu

last edited at Oct 14, 2020 5:59AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Btw, I also have a list of those manga myself, see: https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/262821-ara-ara-fufufu

Bless you traveler

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

If the boob press and kabedon combo becomes more common, can we get an Oppaidon tag?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

If the boob press and kabedon combo becomes more common, can we get an Oppaidon tag?

We can just Big Breasts and Kabedon

joined Sep 6, 2018

We can just Big Breasts and Kabedon

no. no Big Breasts. no Kabedon. only Oppaidon.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 1:49AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Can "Shirofox" be added as an alt name for Shiroshi?

That's her twitter handle, for the record: https://twitter.com/shirofox

last edited at Oct 27, 2020 12:22PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

We need an Ahoge tag. It's a pretty distinctive trope.

And maybe a Photography tag.

last edited at Nov 18, 2020 12:26PM

joined Nov 13, 2019

Let people use some sort of api to download/search manga and series etc.
Maybe $1 per user ?

joined Nov 13, 2019

I can maintain the api if interested

last edited at Nov 16, 2020 3:23AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

The link back to the chapter or series at the top of the forum threads has gone missing. The name is still there, but it's not a link. This is on my android phone. It's still missing even if I tell it to use the desktop site.

Never mind, it's back. What happened?

Okay, I figured it out. The link is only there when I'm logged into the site. Is this a recent change? Is it supposed to be this way?

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 4:46AM

2020-01-15-22_00_11-screenshot
joined Jul 31, 2019

^ I recently noticed it annoying me as well :P I'm not sure iif it's a recent change or it was always this way, but the fact that someone else also noticed it makes me suspicious something indeed changed.

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 8:09AM

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

Interesting. I noticed it yesterday as well. Not sure if it's just I never wanted to click on link before when I wasn't logged in or recent change.

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 8:21AM

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_14
joined Mar 20, 2013

Lots of stuff to address but for now I'll just go with the most recent ones.

The link back to the chapter or series at the top of the forum threads has gone missing. The name is still there, but it's not a link. This is on my android phone. It's still missing even if I tell it to use the desktop site.

Never mind, it's back. What happened?

Okay, I figured it out. The link is only there when I'm logged into the site. Is this a recent change? Is it supposed to be this way?

Yes, this change was made within the last month or so for technical reasons. It is possible that in the coming weeks or months a nicer solution to the technical issue(s) will be found, but for the meantime this is just how the site will operate. It is very likely the links will not return for non-registered users, so I do apologise for the inconvenience!

Let people use some sort of api to download/search manga and series etc.
Maybe $1 per user ?

Sorry, I'm not aware of this being a possibility in the near future.

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 3:17PM

Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

It's kinda ironic for a bot to post spam in one of the threads site staff are most likely to notice it, lol.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok, so we have an 'Anime' tag, but how about a tag that indicates other forms of media that aren't anime, like live-action adaptions or drama cds. I don't know if that's already been suggested or what that tag would be, but I'm just throwing my two cents

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, a search function for your reading lists cause mine is TOO DAMN BIG (and it's my fault)

joined Nov 13, 2019

imagine targeting electron with blazor so the UI is written in c# and web languages, and people can contribute to the UI, or contribute to existing or a new wasm module, writing logic in their favorite language of choice and compiling it to webassembly, we can bring everyone together, and I bet a lot people would wanna code for the website as tributes after reading some yuris, and brag about it to other friends who like yuri later, and we can credit those people's user name in the contributor lists

Kei%20cover
joined Nov 21, 2020

How about a "Supplementary information" field when suggesting tag changes? Could include things like the reason for the change (if not immediately obvious), what pages the Lizard(s) appear on (to save reading through the whole thing), and so on.

To reply you must either login or sign up.