Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I wont ever get tired of credit pages ahaha thank you guys I just love ya :D

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I wont ever get tired of credit pages ahaha thank you guys I just love ya :D

I think so, too, plus:

The 3d credits page is a call-back to the 2nd credits page, making it truly hilarious.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

I think the main character is simply not nice, at all. I have way more sympathy for the girl in the first chapter, now. Even moreso if that girl is "the one" being mentioned, since the selfish main character specifically admitted she was in love with her, because she obviously was literally not kind to even that girl at all. I think new girl needs to go into it with her eyes open. sometimes a tough, aloof, jaded woman may actually be a tough misanthropic bitch, you know. they're not all diamonds in the rough.

I think the MC is just really blunt and doesn't care. The MC isn't so much a bitch as she doesn't give a fuck about meaningless relationships if she isn't invested in them. What's the point in being "nice" to someone who is only with you in a purely physical relationship.

The real problem is whether or not she lets them know beforehand that she is in it for the sex. Since she doesn't, she well... She kind of leads them on. That is the only part where I think the MC needs to change how she handles things, but she did, didn't she? She decided not to put up with the useless crap and stopped dating altogether.
And how is she supposed to be kind forever when the girl she liked was fucking any thing with a dick. Sorry but, I think the girl in the first chapter kind of had that coming.
Maybe the MC could handle her relationships better, but isn't that the whole point of a story, character growth and development?

I agree that the new girl does need to go in with her eyes open and decide from there whether to continue pursuing the MC though. That relationship will be tough.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

People acting against their interests in a series called Irrational Us? That's unpossible!

I propose we create a Forced Drama tag, and put it on every series that's not straightforward fluff, or has a third party in it, or one of the main characters has a romantic history. That should categorize things properly.

Nez thats not my issue with this series and you know it, this thing has 0 focus, it jumps around from one thing to the next with barley any context in-between with characters moving in and out at random.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I haven't the slightest idea where is Jin going here.

Are we sure there's a plot? It seems like random moments on the life of bitter short haired OL

joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm pretty sure this "new girl" is the same drinking friend from chapter 2 (the one sulking over a straight girl)... so she's not so new.

I know this doesn't make the situation any better, but I'm enjoying the ride at least! :)

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I haven't the slightest idea where is Jin going here.

Are we sure there's a plot? It seems like random moments on the life of bitter short haired OL

it's a slow build, but I don't think it's been random at all. Each chapter has given us further insight on who the characters are and the events of the main relationship's development that shall eventually lead to the point where this story began. Just give it time for all the pieces to fit together.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Dat credit page another good one.

Kinda wish the chapters were a little big longer.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The credit page... PFFF...

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next chaptuurr!!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I think the main character is simply not nice, at all. I have way more sympathy for the girl in the first chapter, now. Even moreso if that girl is "the one" being mentioned, since the selfish main character specifically admitted she was in love with her, because she obviously was literally not kind to even that girl at all. I think new girl needs to go into it with her eyes open. sometimes a tough, aloof, jaded woman may actually be a tough misanthropic bitch, you know. they're not all diamonds in the rough.

this hit close to home... so true... >.>
ah but yeah true, the first girl was a jerk. But I think she should've given an opportunity to the new girl... I don't understand why she thinks she's messing with her...

last edited at May 21, 2016 12:00PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Honestly, I found more interesting the credits page than the actual chapter

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So did someone spike her drink or something? There was a lot of focus on it tasting weird/bad and her not feeling great.

Would be interesting if the other girl did, for whatever reason, though.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

So did someone spike her drink or something? There was a lot of focus on it tasting weird/bad and her not feeling great.

Would be interesting if the other girl did, for whatever reason, though.

Yeah, I thought the same but now that she's home and nobody from the party around, what could be the reason for anyone to do that ? Maybe Jin had some bad liquor and just wanted to complain x)

Or maybe she just caught a cold and next chapter will be about someone nursing her...

last edited at May 21, 2016 2:56PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That credits page...

https://i.imgur.com/9RDnYcf.gif

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I dont normally enjoy Drama, Cheating or Angst but due to the character's cold nature and how she handles it... i kinda like this. Also its by Takemiya Jin so that makes it better.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I was very amused to see Emi subvert the old "protagonist rescues love interest from being hit on" trope. She's an unrepentant asshole and I love it.

last edited at May 21, 2016 6:57PM

BakemonoJoker
11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

The credits ! of Elsa , Just PRICELESS!!!!! XD

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

Wasn't it obvious reference to her getting sick after saying how she didn't get a cold in 3 years? She mentioned she feels sluggish too. Most likely next chapter will be with her being sick and other girl visiting her, or MC being in denial about sickness and other girl forcing her to take a break.

Also chapter was ok. Credit page was so much better, making me laugh hard.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Don't fall for the straight girl...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe it doesn't happen much in this chapter, but I think it's a buildup for something to come.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

chapter was all right, but more importantly... theres a #give-elsa-a-girlfriend hashtag?? amazing

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

chapter was all right, but more importantly... theres a #give-elsa-a-girlfriend hashtag?? amazing

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I hope it will update soon...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

haha the credits page was good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.