Forum › An Absurd Relationship discussion

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

God now I wanna know how she came to be the way she is....that doesn't just happen to someone.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

God now I wanna know how she came to be the way she is....that doesn't just happen to someone.

Yeah,I bet it's something gruesome and sad

joined Apr 26, 2014

More!!!!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Missed chapter 5 when it came out and just read it when rereading the whole story. I really like this story. The first chapter was one of my favorite oneshots of all time and chapter 5 made this pretty much the first ever story where I'm looking forward to future flash backs. I really like Jin best when she writes flawed characters.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

hmm.. Not sure if i like where this is going.

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 10:24PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

THAT CREDIT THO X'D

The best part of the whole chapter. Hahah.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

yay. ambiguous third character crafted to make drama. great. ama~azing. totally my favorite.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

That chapter 6 was like the whole plot of WDTFS

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I praised this a bit ago, not this just seems like adding complexity for the sake of complexity instead of telling a good story.
Throwing random characters and plotlines at the wall to see what sticks doesn't help a story jin.

joined Nov 11, 2013

If there were only chap 1, it's a nice read. But then, more chapter come out and make the story become so crappy, what a pain in the ass to read this. This should be just a oneshot.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 2:04AM

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

THAT CREDIT THO X'D

Yaaaaaaas. Hilarious. XD

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

THAT CREDIT THO X'D

Yaaaaaaas. Hilarious. XD

oy! so i'm gonna ask the obvious, but... what's a "big girl dildo",? how does it differ from a regular dildo? and why have i not heard about these before? is it something like a jumbotron but only in dildo form or is it more like a hunter's 'big game' gun but in dildo form? come on scanlators! this little nugget of humor is begging to go "there".

joined Aug 19, 2012

is this the last chapter? or will there be more.

wasn't sure because of the "FIN" at the end.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

is this the last chapter? or will there be more.

wasn't sure because of the "FIN" at the end.

That's at the end of every chapter though

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I am confused that is why I want more

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

poor new girl... ;_; I feel so bad for her... why does Yamanaka(?) not give her a chance? she was really trying to be sweet to her, I don't understand >.< now she'll get heartbroken...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

People acting against their interests in a series called Irrational Us? That's unpossible!

I propose we create a Forced Drama tag, and put it on every series that's not straightforward fluff, or has a third party in it, or one of the main characters has a romantic history. That should categorize things properly.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

I propose we create a Forced Drama tag, and put it on every series that's not straightforward fluff, or has a third party in it, or one of the main characters has a romantic history. That should categorize things properly.

So like 90% of the site's mangas according to an absurd amount of the chapter threads here?

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

Pretty sure Yamanaka's relationship with Toudou is just about sex tho guys. It's not like she's actually in a relationship with Teneda yet, and the college flashback chapter shows how much of a player she is. Why is it actually surprising she'd sleep around?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Pretty sure Yamanaka's relationship with Toudou is just about sex tho guys. It's not like she's actually in a relationship with Teneda yet, and the college flashback chapter shows how much of a player she is. Why is it actually surprising she'd sleep around?

Cause yuri is all about lesbian wonderland where men don't exist and everyone is in commited relationships.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Cause yuri is all about lesbian wonderland where men don't exist and everyone is in commited relationships.

...it's not?

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

yeah yeah but l-like, I mean... she has this cute girl flirting with her and being interested in her and yet she ditches her for this random woman... I mean well, maybe the girl should show more interest but... >.> I mean she seemed pretty jealous ;_; I feel sorry for her... I hope I never end up like her... T_T

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

yeah yeah but l-like, I mean... she has this cute girl flirting with her and being interested in her and yet she ditches her for this random woman... I mean well, maybe the girl should show more interest but... >.> I mean she seemed pretty jealous ;_; I feel sorry for her... I hope I never end up like her... T_T

As the previous chapter said, she's "only kind to the woman [she's] in love with." Short-hair knows this and is cool with it. Cute girl isn't someone she's in love with....yet. So she's not going to show any special consideration based on that.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I doubt a lot of people would stop having sex just because someone flirted with them. And clearly Random Woman is not all that random to the protagonist.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think the main character is simply not nice, at all. I have way more sympathy for the girl in the first chapter, now. Even moreso if that girl is "the one" being mentioned, since the selfish main character specifically admitted she was in love with her, because she obviously was literally not kind to even that girl at all. I think new girl needs to go into it with her eyes open. sometimes a tough, aloof, jaded woman may actually be a tough misanthropic bitch, you know. they're not all diamonds in the rough.

To reply you must either login or sign up.