Forum › How to Break a Triangle discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So two questions:

1) When grown-up Erika and Koto are walking near the school after the middle-school reunion, Erika starts to say something: “Koto, you know . . .” But she’s interrupted by the sound of Aya’s bell as she first reappears after seven years.

Is this likely to be something significant that we’re going to come back to, or is it just part of the setup to the sudden big reveal?

2) The first night when Aya is staying with Erika, Erika asks her about what happened to her on the day of the Tanabata festival, “after our conversation.” But Aya not only doesn’t recall the conversation, she doesn’t recall anything from that day at all.

We’ve never returned to that, right? So at this point we have no idea what that conversation was about, and Aya must have a memory gap of the time immediately prior to her actual disappearance.

(Then there’s the other oddity of the sequence at the end of Chapter 4 where Koto is with the sleeping Aya on the train seeming to imagine Aya asking for them to be together as a scene she’s literally reading off a script.)

joined May 28, 2018

I have to say unless you can read Japanese.
It's unavoidable that even high quality translation have its own comprehension from the translator sometimes. (Which is understandable)

But l do agree google translation is trash lol.

I found a really good AI translator called Ichigo. I tried it and several auto-translation tools on the same Manhua, and Ichigo is heavily superior. I don't know Chinese, so of course, I can't tell if it's accurate or not, but the translated dialogues at least make sense (you can actually understand what they're saying, and they fit the chapter's context, characters' expressions, etc.).

If you want to try it, find it on Chrome extension store. But beware, it allows you to translate only once (a page of the browser, so don't refresh your browser), then it'll ask for money.

joined Oct 24, 2023

I found a really good AI translator called Ichigo. I tried it and several auto-translation tools on the same Manhua, and Ichigo is heavily superior. I don't know Chinese, so of course, I can't tell if it's accurate or not, but the translated dialogues at least make sense (you can actually understand what they're saying, and they fit the chapter's context, characters' expressions, etc.).

If you want to try it, find it on Chrome extension store. But beware, it allows you to translate only once (a page of the browser, so don't refresh your browser), then it'll ask for money.

I'm not really asking for a better Mtl here lol.
Not to mention that Mtl you talked about is still trash.

And I have to tell you Chinese translation of this manga is not even nearly as good as Rehashed Scans work.
The translator (Kirin-kun) is a fucking genius.

joined May 28, 2018

Yeah, please give me permission to share my experience of using a MTL when people are discussing about it, not particularly asking for it.

The first night when Aya is staying with Erika, Erika asks her about what happened to her on the day of the Tanabata festival, “after our conversation.” But Aya not only doesn’t recall the conversation, she doesn’t recall anything from that day at all.

This is what bothers me the most. It'd be boring if Aya just forgot everything from that day. So I'm going for this ridiculous idea: Aya already got spirited away to the present world the day before. And then later, she travel back to the original world just to have a very important conversation with Erika (which could like, save someone's life), then again travel back to the present world. Idk, just some shower thoughts.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 1:06AM

joined Oct 24, 2023

Yeah, please give me permission to share my experience of using a MTL when people are discussing about it, not particularly asking for it.

If my response makes you uncomfortable, l apologize.
It may seems like an excuse but l'm not a native English speaker so sometimes l can't choose words properly.
Being offensive is never my intention.

This is what bothers me the most. It'd be boring if Aya just forgot everything from that day. So I'm going for this ridiculous idea: Aya already got spirited away to the present world the day before. And then later, she travel back to the original world just to have a very important conversation with Erika (which could like, save someone's life), then again travel back to the present world. Idk, just some shower thoughts.

I hold the exact same theory as you.
Except l doubt that conversation is important or Erika would be wonder why Aya even said it before she disappeared. And she would figure it out now the Aya she had a conversation with that night is from the future.

So this is my guess:
That conversation must be something to do with Erika's feelings for Koto.
Because
→①The first thing Erika did when Aya came back was separating Aya and Koto.
→②chapter 11, asked Koto "Did something happen between you and Aya at the Tanabata Festival?"
→③Not telling Aya what they talked that night and hiding that conversation from Koto (just pretend it didn't exist).

To think Erika is so afraid to let Koto know how she truly feels about her.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 2:42AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I hold the exact same theory as you.

This whole “Aya ping-ponging back and forth in time” theory is an enormous stretch given the evidence we have in the text, but this part (which we do see) is really a stretch:

At that point Koto has pretty much BSOD’ed at Aya’s return, and Erika takes over the practical matter of where Aya is going to stay for the night (Erika’s father is evidently some kind of local big shot, so the authorities are willing to release Aya to that family). And since Koto very willingly distances herself from Aya for the next couple of days, it’s hard to see Erika’s actions in getting Aya a place to have a bath and go to sleep as part of some secret plan to get Aya alone or to keep the other two apart—Koto stays away from Aya on her own.

→②chapter 11, asked Koto "Did something happen between you and Aya at the Tanabata Festival"

That’s perfectly explicable in the context of that flashback as an attempt to figure out what’s up with Aya when she first was absent from school; they only realize that Aya has actually disappeared after Koto finds Aya’s grandfather unconscious on the floor.

joined May 28, 2018

If my response makes you uncomfortable, l apologize.
It may seems like an excuse but l'm not a native English speaker so sometimes l can't choose words properly.
Being offensive is never my intention.

I also sorry if my reply sounds defensive.

This whole “Aya ping-ponging back and forth in time” theory is an enormous stretch given the evidence we have in the text

Could you elaborate, what was the "evidence we have in the text"?

The ping-pong thing is just to fill in the gap of Aya's memory where she doesn't recall any conversation, because I honestly can't come up with anything else, lol. I mean, I still believe the Aya who had a conversation with Erika in the Tanabata day is the future Aya, but where the future Aya go after that, I couldn't come up with anything good, going back to the future is just a vague idea. But there must be a better reason for Aya not remembering her conversation with Erika than just forgetting it and conveniently remembering it when the author sees fit.

→②chapter 11, asked Koto "Did something happen between you and Aya at the Tanabata Festival"

That’s perfectly explicable in the context of that flashback as an attempt to figure out what’s up with Aya when she first was absent from school; they only realize that Aya has actually disappeared after Koto finds Aya’s grandfather unconscious on the floor.

Re-reading this makes me wonder, did the conversation between Aya and Erika happen before or after the Tanabata festival? If after, then in young Erika's view, things would have happened in this order:

1. Aya and Koto dating in Tanabata festival.
  2. Something happened between Aya and Koto during the festival.
  3. Because of (2), Aya met Erika and told her something really weird.
  4. Aya disappeared.

Then the conversation between them might be related to Koto.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 1:07PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This whole “Aya ping-ponging back and forth in time” theory is an enormous stretch given the evidence we have in the text

Could you elaborate, what was the "evidence we have in the text"?

I’m sorry, I should have said the absence of evidence in the text.

The ping-pong thing is just to fill in the gap of Aya's memory where she doesn't recall any conversation, because I honestly can't come up with anything else, lol. I mean, I still believe the Aya who had a conversation with Erika in the Tanabata day is the future Aya, but where the future Aya go after that, I couldn't come up with anything good, going back to the future is just a vague idea. But there must be a better reason for Aya not remembering her conversation with Erika than just forgetting it and conveniently remembering it when the author sees fit.

That back-and-forth-in-time explanation is theoretically possible, in the sense that it hasn’t yet been ruled out by anything in the text so far, but the simpler explanation still is that Aya’s memory of that day has been wiped (for some yet to be explained reason, maybe as part of the larger unexplained process of her disappearance). There’s also no reason to assume that Aya necessarily will ever remember it, or that if she does it will be done arbitrarily for the author’s convenience.

Re-reading this makes me wonder, did the conversation between Aya and Erika happen before or after the Tanabata festival? If after, which is more plausible to me, then in young Erika's view, things would have happened in this order:

1. Aya and Koto dating in Tanabata festival.
  2. Something happened between Aya and Koto during the festival.
  3. Because of (2), Aya met Erika and told her something really weird.
  4. Aya disappeared.

All that (again, at this point, pending some further revelation) involves a great deal of direct contradiction of what we know from the text.

• Koto says she never saw Aya at the festival.

• Aya says she doesn’t recall the entire day of the festival.

• Erika says she talked to Aya the day of the festival, but makes no mention of the festival itself, nor does she tell anyone that she saw Aya during or after the festival.

If we postulate that any of the characters are lying, keeping things hidden, or have selective memory lapses, any number of outlandish things could have happened among the three of them. But all we know for sure is that something weird did happen around the time of the Tanabata festival—Aya disappeared.

One open question perhaps related to your theory is: “How did Erika know that Koto and Aya were dating before Aya told her after her return?”

Immediately after the “Aya can’t remember” scene Aya announces that back then she and Koto had started dating, and Erika says, “I already knew.” But when Erika later meets Koto, Koto is surprised that Erika knew the two were dating, which Erika explains by saying that Aya told her. So Koto obviously never told Erika, and, assuming Erika wasn’t lying to Aya, Erika somehow found out that they were dating. But Erika seeing the two of them together at the festival implies either that Koto also has a memory lapse, or that there’s an alternate timeline where they were all at the festival that Koto and Aya don’t remember but Erika does.

I’m basically in the “wait and see what we’re eventually told” camp, but I did notice these odd discrepancies on re-reading the entire series.

joined Oct 24, 2023

At that point Koto has pretty much BSOD’ed at Aya’s return, and Erika takes over the practical matter of where Aya is going to stay for the night (Erika’s father is evidently some kind of local big shot, so the authorities are willing to release Aya to that family).

①Koto's situation is not appropriate dealing with Aya.

②For some reasons, Erika doesn't want them to have a proper talk now.

These two statements can be true at same time.

Erika wants to confess, but only under the prerequisite that she thinks Koto has moved on from Aya.

And since Koto very willingly distances herself from Aya for the next couple of days, it’s hard to see Erika’s actions in getting Aya a place to have a bath and go to sleep as part of some secret plan to get Aya alone or to keep the other two apart—Koto stays away from Aya on her own.

There is no need of keep separating them since Erika already knew Aya has no memory of that night.

True.
But Erika assumed Aya went to meet Koto after that conversation, she had yet to know Aya didn't even show up at her date until Koto tell her.

I have also noticed not only that conversation Erika is hiding from Koto, but the meeting on Tanabata festival too.
Why?
Why never tell Koto they had actually meet the day Aya disappeared?
Because Koto would ask her, definitely, the conversation they had that night.
It must be something Erika didn't want Koto to know at that point.

Erika somehow found out that they were dating

She was the one who was peeking at them when the two had their first kiss.

joined May 28, 2018

All that (again, at this point, pending some further revelation) involves a great deal of direct contradiction of what we know from the text.

Koto says she never saw Aya at the festival.

Aya says she doesn’t recall the entire day of the festival.

Erika says she talked to Aya the day of the festival, but makes no mention of the festival itself, nor does she tell anyone that she saw Aya during or after the festival.

How are they contradict? I implied "In young Erika's view", which means "Erika in the past (at the moment she was asking Koto "Did something happen between you and Aya at the Tanabata Festival") thought so", not "these things actually happened". It's like this:

1. Aya and Koto dating in Tanabata festival. => Erika thought so, not actually happened.
  2. Something happened between Aya and Koto during the festival. => Erika thought so, not actually happened.
  3. Aya met Erika and told her something really weird. => Actually happened, Erika thought it was because of (2), but it wasn't.
  4. Aya stop coming to school. => Actually happened, at this moment, Erika didn't know about Aya's disappearance yet.

I'm sorry if my explanation is hard to understand, my English isn't good.

One open question perhaps related to your theory is: “How did Erika know that Koto and Aya were dating before Aya told her after her return?”

Immediately after the “Aya can’t remember” scene Aya announces that back then she and Koto had started dating, and Erika says, “I already knew.” But when Erika later meets Koto, Koto is surprised that Erika knew the two were dating, which Erika explains by saying that Aya told her. So Koto obviously never told Erika, and, assuming Erika wasn’t lying to Aya, Erika somehow found out that they were dating. But Erika seeing the two of them together at the festival implies either that Koto also has a memory lapse, or that there’s an alternate timeline where they were all at the festival that Koto and Aya don’t remember but Erika does.

In chapter 1: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_to_break_a_triangle_ch01#35
Unless you're assuming the person in this page isn't Erika, it's enough for Erika to find out they're dating, if not, how about Aya told her in that mysterious conversation? I don't recall Erika seeing Koto and Aya at the festival, is it somewhere in the manga?

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 1:16PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

At that point Koto has pretty much BSOD’ed at Aya’s return, and Erika takes over the practical matter of where Aya is going to stay for the night (Erika’s father is evidently some kind of local big shot, so the authorities are willing to release Aya to that family).

①Koto's situation is not appropriate dealing with Aya.

②For some reasons, Erika doesn't want them to have a proper talk now.

These two statements can be true at same time.

Right, but we have evidence for one (we’re told that Erika’s situation is better for dealing with Aya’s circumstances at that particular moment), while the other is just speculation that Erika has an underlying motive rather than (or in addition to) the stated one.

Erika somehow found out that they were dating

She was the one who was peeking at them when the two had their first kiss.

You’re right. I just missed that one. That explains why she doesn’t tell either of them how she knew—she doesn’t want to admit that she was eavesdropping.

The story in general has focused our attention so much more on the emotional consequences of the current-day situation than on the mechanics of what happened to Aya in the past that it was easy (for me) to miss some of the nuances of those flashbacks. But it’s hard to believe that an event on the crucial day that Erika remembers but Aya has forgotten isn’t going to be important somewhere down the line.

EDIT: No apologies needed about your English. We’re both trying to think through some pretty subtle and complicated narrative possibilities.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 1:19PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I'm gonna post a summary of chapters 13 and 14. I know we can't have a decent discussion until they're properly translated but I can't wait so here we go.

Chapter 13

After running way from Koto's place, Aya gets to Erika's apartment. Erika says Koto just called asking if Aya was there. This doesn't surprise Aya because Erika's place is pretty much the only place she could go. She's just a kid after all, and she wonders if that's the reason (the fact the she's a kid) Koto acted the way she did.

Erika asks Aya was going on and Aya says she thought she just needed to do her best to level the playing field with Koto to make their relationship work, but Koto just wanted her to stay put and do nothing, to leave her part-time job and the theater troupe and just stay with her. Once again Aya wonders if Koto is acting that way because Aya's just kid. Maybe that's why even though they have been living together for a while, nothing has happened between them, not even a kiss. Aya talking about that clearly ticks Erika off, who drops the mask for a moment and tells Aya she knows they had already kissed. This surprises Aya because Erika had told her she didn't know Aya and Koto were dating. Erika confesses she was lying. She did know, and the scene gets really tense here. Erika says she was always keeping an eye on them (she was a creepy stalker lol), so there was no way they could keep their relationship from her. That line triggers a flashback from Aya. A flashback to Tanabata, to the mysterious conversation she had with Erika that night. But she still can't remember clearly so she asks Erika if they had this conversation before. Erika doesn't reply and so Aya drops it.

Then Erika tells Aya that Koto changed. The Koto Aya loved is not the current Koto. Erika is not wrong but the general vibe of the scene makes me think she's just trying to manipulate Aya to make her doubt her feelings. Erika then gives Aya a photo album. It's a commemorative album from junior high through high-school. Aya's scared to check it out though. She really loves Koto but she wonders if her love is towards the current Koto or not.

Now it's next day and they are practicing with the theater troupe. The black-haired girl that was introduced in chapter 12 invites Erika and Aya to lunch. Over lunch, the dark-haired girl drops the bomb that Erika is in love with someone (remember Erika told her this in chapter 12). Aya is surprised. She never imagined that Erika had someone she liked. Erika keeps her mouth shut though. She's not about to reveal her secret (and at this point I think she's got many secrets). The dark-haired girl asks Aya if she has someone she likes. Aya admits she does have a person she likes and they're actually dating. She laments that things aren't going that well though. After learning about a side of her that she never knew, she can't figure out what kind of person she is. The dark-haired girl says that Aya idealized that person, and now the real person does't match Aya's ideal image. That much is similar to what Erika said before, but the dark-haired girl has more to say. She tells Aya she just needs to face the real person head on and properly communicate her feelings. Communication is the key to make a relationship work. This re-contextualizes the issue and gives Aya much needed hope.

That night, Aya is thinking about Koto. She wants to see her, but she realizes she's scared. Scared to face the real Koto. That's probably why she couldn't check the photo album.

Aya picks up the photo album. The few first pages contain pictures of her, Koto and Erika, but eventually Aya is nowhere to be seen anymore and there are only pictures of Koto and Erika. Aya realizes that must be when she disappeared. She starts crying as she realizes she never fully understood how her disappearance affected Koto, how it must have felt to have to keep going without Aya in her life.

Aya always thought that even if she didn't know what Koto went through, she just needed to stay by her side and do her best. She thought that would be enough to make up for the time they couldn't stay together. But now she knows that's not enough. As she touches Koto's picture with her finger, Aya realizes she's the one who never understood, who never faced Koto properly.

Chapter 14

This is my favorite chapter. Aya's backstory.

We start off with Aya in her childhood. She must be around 7 years old. She's with her mom and a guy that might be her father (more on that later). Aya is reciting some lines from a tv show. Both her parents are pretty impressed and her mom comments Aya may become a famous actress in the future. Aya is delighted to be praised and her mom hugs her and tells her she loves her. It's a pretty heartwarming scene, but it all comes crashing down from there.

Little Aya goes out to play with her friends but they tell her they won't hang out with her anymore. They said their parents told them that Aya's mom is dirty. We don't get any explanation though. Back in Aya's place, we see that Aya is doing chores alone. Her mom gets home late at night and little Aya greets her happily and tells her she's got something ready for her to eat. Her mom says she's too tired to eat right now. She doesn't even thank Aya though, and we see her general attitude towards her is totally different now, much colder. The man that might have been Aya's father is not there anymore either.

We move on to a scene in which Aya's mom informs her they're gonna move out. They're gonna live with Aya's grandparents. But when they get there her mom tells Aya she's gonna stay there alone. She says Aya's a cleaver and independent girl and she likes her grandparents so she will be fine. Aya's confused as heck and feels like her world is crashing down on her. She wants to ask her mom where she's going, when she's gonna come back, but she can't bring herself to say anything. Her mom says "goodbye" and she's gone.

Now we skip ahead to Aya's first day in middle school. Her grandfather says she looks good in her uniform. Aya says he already said that and he just laughs it off. I didn't think much of it the first time I read it but in hindsight, this was the first hint that her grandpa was starting to develop dementia. Her grandma hopes Aya will meet wonderful friends and gives her a bracelet. This is the origin of the bracelet that Aya always wears. Her grandma says Aya has a floaty kinda vibe to her, like she's gonna disappear at any moment. This bracelet will help them find her wherever she is. Aya accepts the bracelet but thinks she doesn't need friends.

Or so she thought but then she meets Koto and Erika and they become fast friends. So much so that she finds herself talking about them (specially Koto) with her grandma. As they get to know each other better, Aya starts thinking that maybe things are finally looking up for her and she has found "her place." But of course that's a huge red flag. So next scene we find out her grandma has passed away.

If that wasn't depressing enough, the loss was a huge blow to her grandfather, who has become more taciturn, as if he was in his own world. Aya remembers that her grandma had say if something happened to her, Aya would have to look out for her grandfather. Aya's life couldn't be more depressing but she's determined to not let things get the better of her.

Back in school, Aya is alone in a classroom looking through the window, as if lost in thoughts. Koto enters the room, surprised to find Aya there, and says club activities are over. Aya says she was looking at the sky and invites Koto to sit with her. Koto says Aya's gonna get scolded by Erika but Aya says Koto should stay with her so they can get scolded together (lol I love Aya).

Aya comments that Koto always manages to find her. She says Koto is really kind. Koto retorts it's not kindness. Aya knows, because Koto has already confessed her feelings to her. Aya turned her down because she couldn't reveal her feelings for Koto. She's scared, because no matter the feelings you have, in the end everything changes, just like it happened with her family.

Aya touches Koto's hand and says she hopes Koto will never change. Koto says she doesn't have to worry about that because people always tells her she hasn't changed at all. lol Aya laughs but deep down she hopes Koto will never forget about her.

We finally go back to the present. Aya says when she met Koto again after 7 years, she was really happy that Koto still liked her. But something did change. Aya remembers Koto desperately telling her to just stay with her.

Erika shows up and Aya gives the photo album back to her.

Aya wonders if the Aya in Koto's eyes is the same Aya that is here right now. And what about her feelings for Koto? Her feelings of wanting to see her, to have her in her arms. Which direction are those feelings facing?

In order to find the answer to these questions, she decides to face Koto and have a proper talk with her.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 7:51PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If you know we can't have a proper discussion, why you post it ?

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Just...wow...

Why in the world would you post that wall of spoilers text like that?

I know we can't have a decent discussion until they're properly translated but I can't wait so here we go.

Yeah...how about you suck it up and wait like the rest of us? Then we can all have a decent discussion about the chapters.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 9:08PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The text is hidden for a reason. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 9:13PM

joined Oct 24, 2023

I'm gonna post a summary of chapters 13 and 14. I know we can't have a decent discussion until they're properly translated but I can't wait so here we go.

You shouldn't do this since translator already said he doesn't want to see spoilers even they are black out.

This surprises Aya because Erika had told her she didn't know Aya and Koto were dating. Erika confesses she was lying. She did know, and the scene gets really tense here.

Erika never confesses she was lying. And she had not lied. She never said she didn't know the two were dating.
Aya was surprised here because Erika knew they kissed in the library, which she shouldn't have known in the first place.

Erika says she was always keeping an eye on them (she was a creepy stalker lol), so there was no way they could keep their relationship from her. That line triggers a flashback from Aya. A flashback to Tanabata, to the mysterious conversation she had with Erika that night. But she still can't remember clearly so she asks Erika if they had this conversation before. Erika doesn't reply and so Aya drops it.

To be fair, it's still not clear that flashback Aya couldn't remember happened on Tanabata day.
And we also can't be sure the person she talked was Erika.

joined Oct 24, 2023

The text is hidden for a reason. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

You did know if you have annoyed the translator, he might not work on this subject anymore.

And since most of the people in this forum can't read Japanese (including you) we are so dead.

joined Apr 2, 2023

Terrific. Now I'm going to have to stop reading people's theories here.

joined May 28, 2018

Terrific. Now I'm going to have to stop reading people's theories here.

Same here. It would be wise to wait at least until chapter 14 is released before we read the discussions again.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dude no one asked for the spoilers and it's not like the chapter translations are even taking all that long. Please delete your post.

If you must talk about stuff that hasn't been translated yet, I rather you just post your theories under spoilers instead of a straight up summary. Seriously what is the point of posting them when you're not going to get the discussion you'd like here anyway.

last edited at Jun 14, 2024 1:27AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Since you're so smart, I'm not gonna work on 13 and 14 for a month or two.

"I can't wait".

Do you have diarrhea?

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

To note, this manga is actually quite fast to translate and typeset for me, because although there are 36 pages per chapter, there's not that much dialogue and next to no SFX. So it takes me 2/3 days top per chapter.

If I leave some delay between chapters, besides the fact I'm working on other stuff, it's so that people can discuss at their leisure, put up some theories, etc, much like the Japanese readers do, because they normally have to wait between chapter.

Posting spoilers defeats the whole idea and people wouldn't even try guessing where Aya is going, for example, because they know immediately. It takes half the fun out of an episodic manga.

That's the main reason why I dislike when people post spoilers. They ruin the enjoyment of the manga and the discussion.

When I'll have caught up with the raws, I'll post just after a full chapter is out.

last edited at Jun 14, 2024 8:55AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whatever you decide to do, Kirin-kun, thanks for your work on this series. I really enjoy the nuances of the story’s characterizations, and the central mystery really does lend itself to reader discussion beyond the usual, “I like/hate [character]” or “Here’s what I think is going to happen next.”

So thanks again.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Thanks for the translation work Kirin and I agree with you about it being nice for the chapters to have some time between them so people can discuss them.

Pay no mind to one poster who can't read the room and posts a wall of spoiler text. The rest of us are happy to discuss the currently translated chapters and patiently wait for new ones.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I -hate- spoilers, it ruins the enjoyment of any media for me, I am never even tempted to mouse over spoiler text.

That being said, I also enjoy binge reading as well, for instance I read everything that was translated all in one day and then re-read it again recently. I may not be the type of reader most TL teams enjoy because I don't really post my opinion often, though I do often thank the TL (Thank yous probably make up the majority of my posts lol).

Anyway as usual thank you for the update, know your work is appreciated!

To reply you must either login or sign up.