Forum › The Princess of Sylph discussion

Screenshot_20231227-213544_tumblr
joined Dec 27, 2023

The flower language of this chapter is pretty fitting! I'm pretty sad about the serialization not making it, but I'll make sure to support the artist so that the independent version can keep going!

joined Oct 12, 2021

Omg, the "snooze smooze" on page 1 is sending me, thank you so much for the translation! An adorable chapter fit perfectly for the intermission, both in the story and in its publishing. Here's to hoping it gets all the support it deserves, and we'll see each other again someday o7. 

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

This is an adventure yuri manga that has been done really well . I hardly seen these kinds of manga lately. It has plot, a storyline, characters etc. It's really good.
Needed a change of storyline due to most yuri mangas about school girls or modern setting nowadays.
This is good.

last edited at Jun 13, 2024 6:15AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The flower language of this chapter is pretty fitting! I'm pretty sad about the serialization not making it, but I'll make sure to support the artist so that the independent version can keep going!

Hehehehehe hyper cum.

The intrusive thoughts won out

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Even the last chapter title is hopeful :')

Puppyadachi
joined Apr 5, 2023

I love the art in this, a shame that it didn't sell well :(

Kiss
joined Dec 31, 2023

Nice, this is the featured series today. It should bring some extra attention to this work, it really deserves it.

Welcome new readers; I hope you have enjoyed this very special story and will continue to do so in the future.

I selfishly repeat the request to support the author if at all possible. Both the volumes and the monthly fanbox sub only cost a few hundred yen.

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

i love that the messengerfly doubles as a lantern. it makes sense, and is cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.