Forum › Posts by popp

joined Oct 12, 2021

That's the third time in recent days I read a wonderful short story and see a familiar framework on the "author's comment" page. This anthology is a blessing. Thank you for the translation!

joined Oct 12, 2021

This was brilliant. Never in my life have I gotten got so hard.

joined Oct 12, 2021

OMG the goat is back!

joined Oct 12, 2021

Just heard about this in another discussion thread and, being the idiot that I am, had to search for it. And wow, 200+ comments on a 13-page oneshot - this one sure has delivered. I'm sure that everyone here has already said everything there is to say, all the goods and bads. All I can really add is that to me personally, it was such a rapid clusterfuck of shitty things that, in the end, it felt more funny than hurtful. I think it could've told its story in a much better way and could pack a much more weighted and meaningful punch if it took time telling that story and expanding on the characters' personalities and relationships over, say, 10 chapters. And I do believe it tried to tell a proper story here, and while it all looks nasty and f'd up, things do make sense and characters do have, well, a character to them. But with such a short time given to all these events to unravel, it all feels like...bro, you just made a ragebait shitpost lol. 

last edited at Mar 17, 2024 9:17AM

popp
Matazoro. discussion 24 Feb 07:07
joined Oct 12, 2021

If anyone's curious, the publication ended with volume 3 at 40 chapters, which have been uploaded on Mangadex in Chinese(???). So if you can't wait till someone picks it up again, pull up your image translation app and go decipher the texts. Spoiler: there's no more drama; they are chillin (from what I understand).

joined Oct 12, 2021

Very nice little story, somewhat heart-warming even. I love how it doesn't agonise over those kind of sad melancholic tunes; it doesn't make it all overly dramatic and angsty. Yeah, she had a crush that gave her motivation to work hard and do something about her life, and yes, it was one-sided and all that effort went nowhere, but life goes on, and she seems to be taking it all quite well. She has a good friend, a family that seemingly doesn't pressure her about not doing the absolute best she can, finding a proper job, moving out and all that, and she doesn't look dissatisfied with the way things are going. It's just life; things come and go, so why linger on it too much?

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 5:37AM

joined Oct 12, 2021

Edit: Well it's genuinely worrying that the creator's Twitter is gone, and that they've posted nothing on Pixiv since. I really hope they're okay :(

I believe this is their new Twitter, but I've no idea how to edit the author page on dynasty:
https://x.com/zuojisan?t=T_CWiun1syfSC8g5fuvvZQ&s=09
They have posted some cool stuff there, so hope they've recovered and are doing fine.

last edited at Feb 21, 2024 9:07AM

joined Oct 12, 2021

Man, I was about to say how it's been almost a year since the last upload, and then saw some comments here and checked the mangadex page. The cancellation notice was posted there 9 months ago, with chapter 20 being the last one released. Which really sucks, but the reason for that is the author's health problems, and by all means, health comes first. 

joined Oct 12, 2021

My god, how does this keep getting better and better? Now they just went and MADE a new character themselves. Literally with the power of friendship and magic! Also, every expression Korisu has in this chapter is amazing; it's so fun to see her in the spotlight every time it happens. And can't forget about Nemo's childish excitement at seeing a cool robot with detachable limbs. What an awesome chapter.

joined Oct 12, 2021

That was beautiful. What a heartwarming little story. Thank you for the translation!

joined Oct 12, 2021

Oof, this one's NOT getting a happy ending.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Thank you for the translation! This is beautiful, I love it so much. What an amazing story. It was so fun to see things from a different perspective and there are many interesting details that may find their way into becoming canon. So excited for the future chapters. And can't wait to get emotionally devastated reading through these events in the serialised version.

popp
Love Bullet discussion 07 Dec 05:41
joined Oct 12, 2021

This is shaping to be very interesting. Seems we're in for a good ride, so strap it up.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Let the witch be happy or I will riot in an evil angry way

joined Oct 12, 2021

I am so very grateful to the person translating this (and the person creating this). Every new upload breathes a little life into me, and I really need it sometimes. Thank you so much for your hard work, as always.

joined Oct 12, 2021

WE ARE SO BACK!!

joined Oct 12, 2021

RISA TEAM, REJOICE! FOR TODAY MAKES THE DAY OF OUR GLORIOUS VICTORY!

joined Oct 12, 2021

I'm not sure how to feel about it turning into more and more of a mess with each chapter (it is kind of fun though), but at least I'm glad the updates are not monthly, or else I'd have to re-read the last 5 chapters every time a new one is uploaded just to comprehend what is going on lol.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Oh, this is not gonna go well. Can't wait for a moment when looking at how shitty people do shitty things stops being fun and becomes depressing.

joined Oct 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the TL!

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 5:05AM

joined Oct 12, 2021

Thank you for the TL! Great job, goblins!

joined Oct 12, 2021

Such a beautiful oneshot from Fujichika, AND that one story about a delinquent is getting picked up again? We are double-winning today, folks. Big "thank you" to all the actual literal goblins for their hard work.

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 3:10PM

joined Oct 12, 2021

I was going through some tags and remembered that this story got resurrected months ago. And then it wasn't. But one day, surely...

joined Oct 12, 2021

Man, I don't really care about the main pair anymore; it'll be messy but will work out somehow in the end. I just want Risa to get together with a big-boob older woman from the bar, or anyone else at this point, really. I mean, look at this face; my girl needs herself a hot gf asap.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayaka_is_in_love_with_hiroko_ch09#12

joined Oct 12, 2021

Been a long time since something from this author was posted here. If you like their works, you should really check out their twitter, they make those little oneshots all the time.

last edited at May 31, 2023 11:34AM