Forum › The Best Ending in the World discussion

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Nice premise. Hope it goes somewhere interesting.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Curious of the ending, having a whole lot of thoughts. Will the funeral parlor girl die? Turn into a zombie? Or a happy ending..?

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Super here for this. Gimme more zombie girl Yuri. Dunno why that scratched my itches, but damned if I'm not excited for this.

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

The designs feel like they belong in Touhou

joined May 27, 2020

Doki doki

last edited at Nov 19, 2022 11:32PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I didn't even know there was a Zombie tag.

joined Oct 9, 2022

Looking at the number of series using it, I'm guessing it's a bit of a dead tag.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Funeral parlor girl X zombie body guard, I'm definitely down to see more!

Thanks for translating the first chapter!

Looking at the number of series using it, I'm guessing it's a bit of a dead tag.

"Dead Tag", straight to jail with you :P

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

Funeral parlor girl X zombie body guard, I'm definitely down to see more!

Thanks for translating the first chapter!

"Dead Tag", straight to jail with you :P

oh man, this joke has me absolutely dead xd

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oooh good setup, good be nice and gay! I love a good monster girl story, and a Jianshi is one I've never seen tackled in something like this before!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Definitely has potential, looking forward to seeing where it goes

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019

It's just Qiqi x Hu Tao with extra steps

joined Jan 13, 2021

Damn, this is the first time in ages that a work's reeled me in on premise alone. This right here is the A-grade stuff, cryptid-ass yuri with fucked up little guys too disastrously lesbian to be bothered by stupid things like the worms in their brains or soul-splitting pains, yearning for the touch of a lover and the sweet release of death in no particular order. I'm absolutely fascinated by the graveyard economy here, warring themes of burial and cremation, ascent and descent, searing oblivion and decomposing materiality, all stitched and sutured by paroxysms of need and greed and dirty deeds done dirt cheap, furnishing the afterlife with the afterwife, graverobbers and carpetbaggers bumbling about the funeral parlor, which is a body and place and a home where the heart is (optional). Now here's a world where death's no excuse for skipping on a debt or getting a discount, where every part of you matters, and can be perceived, detached, surveyed, priced and stolen, giving you eternal life on the marrow-market, making you revivable, sellable, killable, fillable, taxes on your taxidermy, weddings on your pyre, till parts do you death. Adore the art skittering and kicking up and out of roundish moe like a body popping out of a grave when its time to rattle some bones, all shadows and silhouettes bursting into focus like a revenant's first time spotting the sun, ribs and teeth breaching the placid surface of a blob. Love our dienamic duo too- Huo's not the earliest riser or best pricer, and Xiong's late to her own tragedy, a match made in the obituaries and worth its weight in mold. Here's wishing our little rotters the best, hoping the philia wins out over the necro, and booking first class tickets to this wild hearse ride (or given that this a jiangshi tale, hiring a Taoist priest to resurrect me every month so I can hop stiffly over to the reader).

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

This is a touhou love child

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

HuTao x QiQi but backwards

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks like a great plot, with great care put into the details... I thought Hu Tao from Genshin impact would show up, this could carry on story alone.

But I'm too weak for tragedies, like I'm cheering for a team that's doom to fail.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Nice, an edgy series from Yuri Hime. These are quite rare...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's only been the first chapter,but we can tell from how lively the characters are that this was have a good end.

Probably even the best ending,the kind to die for.

Hopefully they learn to live a little as their journey progresses.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

That's why you can't be nice to people, I learn so much from fiction

joined Mar 20, 2019

Nice, an edgy series from Yuri Hime. These are quite rare...

They seem to die off pretty quickly.
I'm still salty about Scarlet.

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

thought this was touhou a moment.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Interesting premise! I leaning towards a "they die together end" for now. Kinda feels set up for that direction. The last page gives some really ominous feelings. I feel like the funeral parlor girl revived the zombie somehow. Maybe they were already girlfriends before she died?

joined Mar 23, 2022

unique theme, niceeeee this is a new cup of tea for me. looking forward to the next following chapters to see where this goes.

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok there some similar things with Genshim as name and funeral parlour name
and autor name translated from my language to english is peepee
i like this now

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Ah, the yoshika x seiga is strong within this one.

Well as the old saying goes: "It's not necrophilia if she's still moving."

To reply you must either login or sign up.