Forum › Posts by Turkish

Turkish
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
Ice%20&%20ploy%20ll2

The thorns on sides, indicating a somewhat toxic relationship(welp, it's Ploy), are a nice touch.

Turkish
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
60640631_p0

Kinda looks like Kuroko x Biribiri

Turkish
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
740f3ae1557a9c99149e0d38b316ccda

Pimprisa.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Oh man, I'm sooo familiar with that feeling of sad nostalgia, loss, anxiety/fear and even a bit of jealousy you get, when you've long since burned out from a particular hobby/community that was your entire life once, you're missing it terribly but just always find yourself unable to make a comeback(mindblocks, complexes, etc), and then you meet or even befriend someone, usually younger, that is currently in full hardcore phase. The last page of second chapter has perfectly rubbed it in for me. T_T

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 12:06AM

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

The (cleverly intentional)ambiguousity in this is just about killing me.

Turkish
Gift discussion 09 Feb 13:38
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Gift of the Magi, a short story where a woman sells her hair to buy a watch chain for her watch-loving husband - but the husband sold his watches to buy combs for the woman's hair. I only know about this from an Archie comic.

O. Henry's original short story works because both people sacrifice their most valuable possession to buy a gift for the other, and both gifts turn out to be (immediately) useless because they are supposed to complement said sold possessions.

So that's where the idea for that one Xmas episode of Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures came from! : D
I don't remember very clearly the gifts Barbie and Ken gave each other, and what they sold to be able to afford them, but it was exactly the same scenario. I think there was something like surfing lessons ticket involved(B to K), while he has already sold his surfboard to give her something?

last edited at Feb 9, 2022 2:12PM

Turkish
happy? discussion 24 Jun 16:05
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

What do you mean by not quite fit their usual images?

Maybe he's just used to the kind of destructive, toxic TeruMokou where they're quite literally at each others' throats, and unused to the kind where they're all cute & tsundere like this?
Honestly, I consider both of these TeruMokou options fully viable.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Sakuya's definitely not fooling me that she barged in on RemiSato by accident.
Also, dat PacchiKoa in afterword.

Btw, for those interested in NSFW(but still totally fluffy) RemiSato + KoiFlan > Rose Heaven by Rasahan.

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 2:39PM

Turkish
Silver Fire discussion 24 Jun 13:50
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

RemiSaku ga kyou no tea time!
My all time favourite SFW vanilla wholesome RemiSaku oneshot. Way before I even realized that Rireba actually does non-2hu, too. (I own full YagaKimi paperback, mind you)

It's the doujin that finally made me go off and play Touhou

I could perhaps say that I'm one of the 3-5 biggest 2hu freaks I know(personally), yet I'm pretty confident I'll NEVER resort to actually playing it even once(not for the lack of trying by peers to lure me to the dark side lol). It's just kind of a pointless stubbornness on my side at this point. By the way, the fandom calls people like us "secondaryfags". : )

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 1:51PM

Turkish
Image Comments 05 May 02:13
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
86958480_p3

Why is she crying?

Because she's endlessly frustrated with her own inability to be honest with her feelings, duh.

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 1:55PM

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Kaneko is definitely a worthy addition to this hilarious, lighthearted mess. She's like Masha(of & the Bear fame) - childlishly innocent and naive(welp Kaneko IS a child, she's not even 15), hyperactive, yet a god-tier troll and genius manipulator that constantly makes everyone around dance to her tune, and the best thing is that she doesn't even realize it herself. : D

Weird Voices is always a nice break from Wanna go out?(tmfly) that's not only just as slow in updates(even slower actually), but also has long since kinda began to entangle into itself. You know, dancing around hot porridge all the time and generally just being all over the place. : /
It's even avaible in paperback(How do We Relationship?/Lust auf Date?), but I kinda lost interest along the way, AND I'm all outta dough anyway.

To me it looks like Sakurako asked her to be her girlfriend in the past and then randomly just startet ignoring her.

She is super upset that Sakurako didnt even give her the basic decency of ending it with her

Dem ghosters man...

last edited at May 5, 2021 2:46AM

Turkish
Image Comments 01 May 19:04
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

2hu crack at its finest. WITH great art.

Turkish
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

But wait, does this mean that AriPatchu side of this budding triangle will evaporate just like that? Oo
Isn't it sad, Pacchin?

...oh, right, it's an incomplete work

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 11:35PM

Turkish
Image Comments 30 Apr 21:23
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
43757920_big_p3

Shanghai gonna hate

Turkish
Image Comments 30 Apr 20:16
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
Tumblr_oh5wm8fpca1u4qgeao1_raw

Brain so full of F right now that words, laughter and sorrow all fail me...

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

The only nice one was the poor Nitori.

AND poor Shinki and Koa-chan.

Turkish
Image Comments 30 Apr 18:54
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
79494695_p0

Oh and Jill's purple top is made of smexy!

Turkish
Image Comments 30 Apr 18:46
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
C9damesv0aa-gnf

@lord-of-roses
I know for sure that I have a MAJOR thing for bellies...

Turkish
A-V-P discussion 30 Apr 18:20
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Poor Shinki T_T

Turkish
Image Comments 23 Apr 16:56
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
79494695_p0

Happy Jets art. So much nostalgia. And yet, to this day, I'm still not entirely sure what exatly this franchise even is. : P

Turkish
Image Comments 23 Apr 16:52
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
48153210_p0

Thought it was Nazuna from Hidamari...

Turkish
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Recently, I've chanced upon a slightly updated chart, it was probably somewhere in the comment section. Still not completely up to date but w/e. I suggest replacing the one posted here.

Turkish
∞ discussion 14 Apr 21:31
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

How strange that people said she should look it up; there's no such symbol on my keyboard. I couldn't look for it if I didn't know it's connection to the word infinity.

Just google "lying eight symbol", duh.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

It's a bit sad tho, that the great Mama and Auntie themselves(NeneYuu) had like zero screentime. Just imagine Mochi properly fleshing these two out - adult incest yuri of a mother of five and probably mother of two/three*, in the middle of all the already way awesome Kagaya Inn shenanigans. That would be beyond epic. And they're both divorced, which means this couple also has a ton of potential for sad/dark past to explore, mainly concerning sexuality/gender, and that might have been what formed them to be so benevolent towards LGBTQ excesses of their daughters.
From those few bits we've seen so far, however, they seem to be platonic at the moment, OR at least Mochi is still keeping them subtext.

*the ribbon on the bottom of panel could be Yuu's third daughter holding the camera, for all we know

last edited at Apr 13, 2021 12:19PM

Turkish
Image Comments 12 Apr 17:32
Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021
Ice

I consider Ice perphaps more of a pan actually, though pan is sometimes described as a branch of bi, so w/e.