Forum › Posts by Kouno123

joined Jul 25, 2022

Damn that "Wham" sfx reminds me of banging someone's body parts on the door instead of sth naughty.

joined Jul 25, 2022

Before he was the top. Now (s)he has become the bottom (?)

joined Jul 25, 2022

Ah yes. Fantastic. Hope this will ahem get those scenes that we couldn't get in AkaxAra :))

joined Jul 25, 2022

Still can't believe there's a masterpiece that has all my fav tags like this :)

joined Jul 25, 2022

No drama, just yuri seggs
Masterpiece :)

joined Jul 25, 2022

Wait. I never thought about it but, how do a Slice of Life manga ends ? There should be some big event before it ends right ?

joined Jul 25, 2022

I felt like the ending was a bit rushed. Could've gone for a few more chaps but meh, I'll take what I can get. Can't say I'm happy about how they ended up. Mayb if they lived together but still don't do "that" would've been better. Anyway, it's around 7/10 for me

joined Jul 25, 2022

I seriously need NSFW extras. I'm rolling in my bed imagining Misumi would be the top and Ai be the bottom, reverse is good too. Or some wholesome mixed with tongue-rolling kisses is good too.

Kouno123
joined Jul 25, 2022

The ending make me question why would the author even puts Rinna in the main scene at the beginning. I felt like there wasn't enough story about Rinna. All the way up to the amusement park date is good, but to end it a few chaps later is kinda meh. It's honestly sad to see a masterpiece go, and it will probs happens again when I read completed short works.

joined Jul 25, 2022

I have the raws for chapter 6. If anyone who's a translator is interested then reply to me asap. Japanese is too hard to learn so I'm pretty desperate