Why's the left fielder.

joined Aug 31, 2022

ayo the ART- so pretty ;~;

joined Dec 5, 2019

I'm sooooo in.

Thank you very much translator/uploader

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So peach lass is maybe slow on her own feelings? Barista looks like she got it immediately.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

I know I said she was lazy but actually she seems like a real go-getter lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm seriously in love with this art and I want to marry just the art itself... How can you NOT love this last panel and this amazing art? Like this here took my breath away on how adorable and amazing this looked at the same time....

joined Apr 16, 2022

"You're too lazy to fall in love"

I feel called out

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This almost certainly wasnt the authors intent but Xiaoen feels very nuerodivergent to me, I think its cool even if its unintentional

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I'm seriously in love with this art and I want to marry just the art itself... How can you NOT love this last panel and this amazing art? Like this here took my breath away on how adorable and amazing this looked at the same time....

Omg I know, I’m obsessed with that panel and the art. It’s beautiful and the composition is just gorgeous.

Also it’s so refreshing to see a protagonist who’s actually doing things and doesn’t spend 10 chapters ruminating.

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 5:30AM

joined Sep 12, 2021

They're going to celebrate her birthday the next chapter, how exciting!

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

God this panel is so good. All of it is. Someone needs to add the height gap tag to this ASAP.

I know I said she was lazy but actually she seems like a real go-getter lol

She's on a timer, we've got two months. Can't just sit around pining.

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 7:04AM

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

This almost certainly wasnt the authors intent but Xiaoen feels very nuerodivergent to me, I think its cool even if its unintentional

I think it's already fair to say Xiaoen isn't neurotypical. Whether or not the author thought about labels in their stories or own life is secondary to Xiaoen's actions. Watching Xiaoen is a treat so far because she focuses on such different things than others.

This story is good so far, and it's nice to see farm / orchard workers as major characters. The art is amazing with some really great (cheesy?) moments. Golden Orchid and Ichirin no Hana are some kind of yuri sommeliers for sharing this.

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 5:16PM

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

Ooooh I already like everything about this, the art, colors, especially the setting, like, a peach farmer and a barista in a small rural town??? Count me in for this one!
And on top of all that a golden orchid x Ichirin scanlation, each of them always do such a good job I'm excited to see this! I love Ichirin's portuguese works so I know this is gonna look good all the way through.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Ugh I looove the angles and variety of colors used, not even going into the story which for a slice of life it’s a fairly unique premise and the characters already got me hooked. This definitely got the feel of an experienced artist/writer

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That damn birthday card just made me want to reply with a heartfelt "And fuck you too!"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

That damn birthday card just made me want to reply with a heartfelt "And fuck you too!"

Now, now. Be nice to little children.

smellsliketeenspirit
Screen%20shot%202022-07-04%20at%206.37.52%20pm
joined May 29, 2022

The art is cute!

joined Apr 16, 2022

This manhua is great, the protagonists already have a compelling dynamic. I am confused by what peach girl was doing at the end, though.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

This manhua is great, the protagonists already have a compelling dynamic. I am confused by what peach girl was doing at the end, though.

Applying an alcohol wipe to the cut she got from the peach stem in Chapter 2.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Looool
Bakery lady turned up the flirt from 0 to 100 after learning the girl's age

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I think it's already fair to say Xiaoen isn't neurotypical. Whether or not the author thought about labels in their stories or own life is secondary to Xiaoen's actions. Watching Xiaoen is a treat so far because she focuses on such different things than others.

This story is good so far, and it's nice to see farm / orchard workers as major characters. The art is amazing with some really great (cheesy?) moments. Golden Orchid and Ichirin no Hana are some kind of yuri sommeliers for sharing this.

I agree with everything you've said, I love depictions of adults who aren't all productive and have everything figured out. I feel like I can relate and empathize much better with Xiaoen than with some 21 year old office worker haha.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Applying an alcohol wipe to the cut she got from the peach stem in Chapter 2.

Thank you!

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah this is adorable. Love the baker already (and peach girl). That last bit was adorable.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay our Lass can dish out the flirting but can't take it herself can she xD.

It was hard to pick my favorite image from this chapter... I was going to go with the very last one one with her overthinking the hair tuck and saying it wasn't fair because our gay panic stricken lass did the exact same thing to her.. However I'm going with this one! The blush on our bakers face while our lass has that very smug smile on her face sums up this whole flirty cute chapter all in one image.

To reply you must either login or sign up.