Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

...armpit smelling I could somewhat understand..
But ass smelling? Like right at the crack? Mate you'd have to be high, smoking, and drunk to even like that. Like mate.. You'd smell literal shit.. Uegh..

Hope I don't surprise you when I say that some people are clean enough that they don't have literal shit on their ass all the time. Mate.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

But ass smelling? Like right at the crack? Mate you'd have to be high, smoking, and drunk to even like that. Like mate.. You'd smell literal shit.. Uegh..

Hope I don't surprise you when I say that some people are clean enough that they don't have literal shit on their ass all the time. Mate.

Apparently some men just, don’t wipe? Because it’s “too feminine” or something?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

Yeah and sex would be horrible considering the proximity if that were the case lo/

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

As a man I have never heard of that lmao those people are just dirtballs.

joined Jun 11, 2021

Genuinely love this manga. The gags hit every time and the art is fantastic. It's fine if you're not into it, it's a fetish for a reason lol, but no need to come here to talk shit about it. Let us enjoy ourselves in peace.

Fb_img_1654918405626
joined Feb 13, 2022

I like how the artist make beautiful side charac ladies faces when running, talking and of course sweating but when its MC whatever her face will be a poker or just normally thinking you will always see her making ugly faces, and its on purpose since shes literally a fetish girl surrounded by her own fetishes. A dumb mind with a more dumb expression.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

this one never misses. it's SO funny

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Top tier manga fr

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This comment came directly from the 80's

Mini%20new%20shiny%20greninja%20avatar
joined Jul 24, 2021

stool samples

This girl is human garbage and I love it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The class is full of great girls huh

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

this chapter was unexpectedly depressing. i feel sorry for Kaguhara

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

The power of yuri "saves" the day

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This comment came directly from the 80's

Funnily I've heard at least a couple of times in the last year or so that some men don't wipe because they're "worried about it being too gay". Hopefully you heard how hard I rolled my eyes as I typed that haha

Also concerning is that a lot of people don't wash their hands...

Basically I'm not letting people near me if I can help it >.>

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

WTF, there are actual people who don't wipe?

joined Jul 7, 2020

this artist is actually godlike. there feels like there's never a wasted panel even in the manga's longer chapters, and the angles he draws from are so dynamic it's unironically reminiscent of the record of ragnarok manga. thats not even mentioning the insane art, which i think is a large reason most people without the same fetish can sympathize with kaguhara to some degree.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

just as many as there are that don't wash their hands I'd imagine. pretty gross still

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

9c22079b5cf7eec50059a2cf68a7cf53--hiyoko-small-animals
joined May 25, 2017

I know it's a small detail but I like that the author draws some body diversity (the twintail in this side chapter, Butsushiri).

For real though, loving the absurdity and incredible art in this loool

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

just as many as there are that don't wash their hands I'd imagine. pretty gross still

I'll just imagine that sweaty ass girl keeps her crack clean.. Otherwise I'll just hope Kaguhara is fine with smelling.. Yknow.. Who am I kidding she probably is..

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

No way.. Damn this author and their references that I somehow keep missing !

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

it's giving Tomoko Kuroki

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

She’s filthy. Rotten, even. 10/10 for being committed to it for SIX YEARS STRAIGHT.

Mudrock%20(2)
joined Jan 11, 2017

You guys are kinda forgetting that Japan has one of the most intricate and high tech toilets out there, with a spray that lets you wash your bum while sitting.

Also, as someone that's from a part of Asia, I think just wiping your bum after doing the deed is gross. Wash your butts people, get a bidet or a hose or something, idk. Don't you feel icky with just wiping? (Of course you don't, you're used to it...)

At least some people wipe their butts, the whole "it's kinda gay to wipe your butt" people can just, no, go away. It's called proper hygiene wtf.

joined Oct 21, 2013

No matter how clean you wipe or wash, the moment you fart, all those fecal particles travelling in the aerosol dirties everything again.

Also a hose is disgusting, you'll be spreading all the fecal matter more widely and think about how shitty the hose (and the toilet) is going to be in the first place.

They do sell special alcohol wipes if you really need it to be extremely clean, but remember you'll also be rubbing away the natural oils that protect your anus from drying out and becoming inflamed, sore, broken and itchy.

PS: for those who don't wipe, keep in mind that people around you can actually smell your shit just by standing and know you don't clean up after a dump just by standing nearby, but they are perhaps too polite to break it to you that you smell shitty...

To reply you must either login or sign up.