Forum › Posts by Leafer

joined Mar 20, 2022

I mean, Baiser only literally told her.

That is Uthena refusing to join Lord. That whole situation was a coup to take over Enormeta and Uthena refused to take her side. It would be weird of her to take Uthena's words as meaning she is not interested in Enormeta's declared goals, especially considering Uthena words to her here and here. And it is not like she knows what Uthena is actually like.

last edited at Sep 22, 2022 3:34PM

joined Mar 20, 2022

Shion is confirmed to be one of the surviving victims of 'Lord', so she couldn't be the same person.

No, it is Berserga who is a surviving victim of Lord, not Shion. And that is only because Lord spared her, something that could relate to Berserga's obsession with Shion.

joined Mar 20, 2022

Wouldn't Lord be well aware that Baiser is in no way interested in Enormeeta's declared goals?

I don't believe she would. Lord was never particularly interested in Uthena and the gang - she did not even saw them as a threat. As for Shion viewing Uthena as "truly evil" is... hard to say for sure. She is obsessed with Uthena and wants to humiliate her and her friends and crush Enormeta. All of which stay consistent with a Lord's revenge plot-line as she was humiliated by Uthena and forsaken by Enormeta (Vena). And as for Lord not working with Magical Girls, well, I will argue that she would. Ultimately, Lord's ambition was Word Domination and the Magical Girls were merely her enemies then. Whereas if she truly did despise them and wished their annihilation she would not have spared Berserga and would have gone after Tres Magia.

Ultimately, the parallels between Shion and Lord are too significant to not be intentional. And if Shion is indeed not Lord herself, she is most likely someone closely related to Lord.

joined Mar 20, 2022

Can I take this as confirmation that that is indeed Lord? After all, there has to substantial precedence for that obsession and tenacious desire to "humiliate" Uthena and her "friends", the Enormeta - which could be the humiliation she suffered at the hands of Uthena as Lord. More importantly, though, her complex regarding having her butt touched could stem from the humiliating spanking Uthena dealt her - resulting in Lord as a sobbing, apologizing mess. Even her distaste for people "pretending to be good" could also stem from the defeat as Lord as she does also chastise Uthena for being "swayed by the spirit of justice", which from her perspective could be taken as Uthena "pretending" to be just and humiliating her when she is no less evil than herself.

Also, this pose here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch41#18 is much too similar to Lord's poses here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch19#14.

last edited at Sep 22, 2022 10:11AM

joined Mar 20, 2022

Hato x Ruri? I approve.

Leafer
joined Mar 20, 2022
81834317_p0

I disliked the anime and loved the film - especially the art and their character designs in the film. So, I really do like this pic.

joined Mar 20, 2022

If there is a harem route, I highly nominate Sensei! Please.

joined Mar 20, 2022

I firmly believe in an Elf x Kokeshi supremacy. Even with a harem ending.

joined Mar 20, 2022

They are literally Lord 2.0: Lord's Legion - Shio-chans. They even behave live Lord and minions did before Uthena happened. So, basically, Shio-chans = the magical girls version of Lord's Legion, and just like Uthena did for Lord, Sayo is gonna rebel against Shio. Well, they did raise a whole bunch of flags for their own defeat...

Anyway, Vena's words about berserk Uthena being a defenseless clump of magic make sense so I am even more excited about her mastering her newfound power.

joined Mar 20, 2022

This bothered me so much that I just had to create an account to comment...

Now just from where did these bitches come from!?

Although, judging from the fact that they have the heart-shaped transformation devices instead of the star ones (at least two of them do), they are magical girls. Anyway, while I do NOT feel these three's entrance, even though it does make sense, I sure do hope that is not the end for Uthena and Venalita, and most certainly NOT at the hands of these three new completely unrelated-to-the-main-cast characters. Because THAT would be a terrible end to an otherwise long build-up. This is what Vena and his intentions with Uthena have always been, as had has been hinted before. So, I would to want it to end just like that.