Forum › Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform discussion

secret-original
joined Oct 4, 2015

Did Akebi just turn heel?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Man I didn't actually expect to see a kiss in this series

Also, what has the lewd selfie girl been up to lately?

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Yasuko is in love with Hitomi, and now there is a kiss between two girls. So Komichi x Erika won't be just bait, huh.

AlchemyGuardian
Sackboypal478!
joined Sep 11, 2022

Yasuko is in love with Hitomi, and now there is a kiss between two girls. So Komichi x Erika won't be just bait, huh.

At this point, it's only a matter of time...

I'm certainly excited to see Komichi and Erika to be girlfriends. Komichi deserves this, very much.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I'm like, how gay do you need to pretend to be for this play to work out. Because I'm going to be honest if you're doing all of this I don't think you can pretend to go back to not being literally all over eachother for the rest of your lives.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I really didn't expect to get ikemen Erika after getting bad girl Komichi, this is quite the treat :O Also, there's definite romantic tension between these two at this point, you can't convince me otherwise. You can pretty much cut it with a knife.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

There are lots of supposed romances that are actually way less romantic than KxE, that's for sure.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

With all of this build-up, I'm really hoping the finale of the play is huge.

The whole class knows whats going on between these two. Just a matter of time at this point. Still stand by this needing a season 2 once the play arc is over.

joined Aug 21, 2017

If this is Subtext it's a palimpsest.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Truly, I've seen endings with kiss and time skip included that are less romantic than this... Is truly magnificent

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

When exactly does this count as not subtext? Girls kissing , girls becoming couples, Then we have Akebi and Erika...

joined Jun 7, 2019

it is still so funny to me how this “friendships” end up being better than some canon couples like fr their tension is in the sky, made my heart skip a beat and shit

joined May 16, 2016

Are you sure this is not Yuri??

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why does Erika get permission not to wear a uniform? Not that I'm complaining. I also like how the usually rather girly Erika gets to dress more boyish than the tomboyish Komichi. It subverts expectations!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. Things are really getting interesting now.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The fact that so many people on this site are missing out on this is a travesty.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Why does Erika get permission not to wear a uniform? Not that I'm complaining. I also like how the usually rather girly Erika gets to dress more boyish than the tomboyish Komichi. It subverts expectations!

Prep for what they are doing for the festival. Getting into character and all that. The teacher already knows so clearly gave permission.

AlchemyGuardian
Sackboypal478!
joined Sep 11, 2022

The fact that so many people on this site are missing out on this is a travesty.

This so much! Komichi x Erika deserves so much love and everyone owes themselves a favor to check this series out!

joined Mar 29, 2021

Ngl, to this day I haven't read this for the sole fact that there isn't a yuri tag, but my SAME ass be reading "Living With my Brother's Wife" so I have no excuse, after reading all the comments praising it and seeing a few pages on instagram of the mindblowing art, you BET I'm reading this

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh, what a cute chapter! More and more build up to this festival! It’s going to be massive. All the parents, the play, competition between the clubs, I just can’t wait!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, this was beautiful. ^_^

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

the subtext tag grabbing me by the ankles and causing immense confusion frfr

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I'm writing this thought only based on chapter 70 - motherfucker this is subtext in the same way 9/11 was a mild annoyance. And now having read a few other chapters I missed, this sentiment's strength has increased a thousandfold.

I really like the dynamic between, man, their names escape me now. Hebimori and... Mai? Let's go with that. I really like their dynamic. I feel that it builds toward something and I'm looking forward to seeing what that is. I also will flat-out say I ship them.

And obviously the dynamic between Komichi and Erika is electrifying, good lord. As another comment mentions, somehow their dynamic is enrapturing and mesmerizing, on a level far beyond some other established canon couples.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Man, that pairing just went into overdrive :O The way they connected on a deep personal level, how they were there for each other in a moment of deep vulnerability, the sheer amount of eye sex by Hebimori at the end watching Mei shoot the ball. What an intense chapter .

AlchemyGuardian
Sackboypal478!
joined Sep 11, 2022

I admit that Hebimori and Mai are not immediately amongst who I think of when I think of my favorite characters from Akebi, but holy hell this chapter made me love them a bunch now too. This was such a sweet chapter between those two, and Hebimori and Mai bonding was just...I don't know what else to say, it was so sweet and heartwarming!

To reply you must either login or sign up.