Forum › Akebi-chan's Sailor Uniform discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I cried with the teacher when it happened in the manga and then with the anime too haha, like I was expecting it but forgot that it was during a phone call so it got me twice lo/ and of course Akebi with all her friends turned me into a waterfall.

joined Jun 11, 2020

Somethings wrong with me even i get captivated by akebi. (〃ω〃)

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

just watched episode 11 and oh my lord, those visuals are gorgeous. Idk which chapter that part is from but hoh-lee heck

If you are referring to the piano rehearsal scene with Erika’s imagination of Akebi dancing it’s chapter 18. The volleyball practice is next in chapter 19.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

just watched episode 11 and oh my lord, those visuals are gorgeous. Idk which chapter that part is from but hoh-lee heck

If you are referring to the piano rehearsal scene with Erika’s imagination of Akebi dancing it’s chapter 18. The volleyball practice is next in chapter 19.

Thanks! yee i meant the rehearsal. :D

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I cried with the teacher when it happened in the manga and then with the anime too haha, like I was expecting it but forgot that it was during a phone call so it got me twice lo/ and of course Akebi with all her friends turned me into a waterfall.

The anime is just perfection. I'll have to read the manga now just to get my fix of wholesomeness.

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

Erika having a crush on Komichi felt like I was wearing the yuri goggles.
Then she actually seems to have a crush and suddenly I'm high on serotonin.
AND NOW IT SEEMS RETURNED AND WE'LL CELEBRATE IF THINGS PROGRESS NATURALLY!!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Glasses-sensei is quite a dish isn't she ? We don't see her nearly often enough for my liking ;-)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ah yes, the natural enemy of any genki idol protagonist.........the grim reminder of death !

But for real now, damn that's heavy... I don't think Akebi is prepared to tackle this one

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ah yes, the natural enemy of any genki idol protagonist.........the grim reminder of death !

But for real now, damn that's heavy... I don't think Akebi is prepared to tackle this one

Yeah, it’s actually kinda refreshing to see her have to take a step back.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Why does small sempai look so sexy as a construction worker?!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Power i guess

joined May 28, 2021

It's the tank top thingy that she's wearing. It's a pretty hot look.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I decided to finally read this entire thing and man! I have to keep telling myself they're only in middle school. Erika seems to have it super hard for Akebi and the mid 50's really proved that. From slapping her because she didn't want to see her get hurt and the feelings that came from that. To Erika making an off comment about maybe not being able to stay in High School with her and Akebi running and hugging her from behind... Telling her she wants to fully take this role over and fall in love... After that whole ordeal It's pretty clear they like each other slightly more then friends, it was mentioned that they basically spend any free time together as well lunch/between classes etc. Gah I'm so gay for these two sorry rest of Akebi's harem she only has one love and that's Erika.

They even have to kiss during this play at the culture festival... I still don't think anything is going to amount from that again being in middle school and all and it's probably just getting my hopes up but I really can't wait for that chapter. I do hope this series goes on long enough to get them into High School where we can drop that ol subtext tag and just give us a flat out Yuri tag.

Also Nawashiro (The long blonde haired one) all but admitted that she's in love with Washio (The volleyball ace that cut her hair that is really tall) when Akebi was going around asking the classmates about love. Akebi even figured out that Nawashiro was basically trying to use her as a gift for Washio to get her to join the volleyball club so she could help Washio achieve her goal. So we know we can go full Yuri @_@.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 7:14PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Almost finishing the anime and this bitch ain’t subtext. They are gay. All of them.
Will try reading the manga.

joined May 28, 2021

I don't like it when Komichi gets sad :-[ That smile needs to be protected forever.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

So thats what happens when a happy go lucky girl meets tragedy

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I need more Erika/Komichi I want this play to happen already to see the aftermath.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The panels and facial expressions continue to be such an amazing feat of art! Hebimori makes the most faces in the whole manga from cartoonish to serious but we also have the Senpai from the theater who has the most hmmm unique style in the whole manga, she's very good but also a little devil.... also legs WOAH

Hebimori being the "rival" it's sure going to be fun, I'm pretty sure she's gonna get very passionate about her role because it comes down to Akebi being her "love" buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut unfortunately for her, she has to fight against Erika.

One more thing, they say "act normal" when it comes to such delicate subject but Akebi's normal is to get real close.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Hebimori being the "rival" it's sure going to be fun, I'm pretty sure she's gonna get very passionate about her role because it comes down to Akebi being her "love" buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut unfortunately for her, she has to fight against Erika.

She's gonna feel pretty crushed when Komichi and Erika kiss during the play LuL. She's going to be fighting a losing battle.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mannic posted:

She's gonna feel pretty crushed when Komichi and Erika kiss during the play LuL. She's going to be fighting a losing battle.

My head canon theory is that she goes off script before that happens and refuses to accept it ... But ultimately I still want the kiss with Erika of course

joined May 28, 2021

The panels and facial expressions continue to be such an amazing feat of art! Hebimori makes the most faces in the whole manga from cartoonish to serious but we also have the Senpai from the theater who has the most hmmm unique style in the whole manga, she's very good but also a little devil.... also legs WOAH

One more thing, they say "act normal" when it comes to such delicate subject but Akebi's normal is to get real close.

Hebimori wanted to impress her with her guitar playing and all but that never felt like a potential romantic thing to me, certainly not like it is with Erika at least. Mind you, at times it feels like the entire school is pretty much in love with Komichi, so who even knows at this point :-P

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 7:43PM

joined Aug 8, 2022

Ahhh, the youth of love :). I listen to “Summer” of Mr. Joe Hisaishi while reading this masterpiece and feeling life has always been so beautiful… Akebi does bring out the best of people whenever she’s close to them, like a tiny fairy that grants the happiness to the forest.

As an Yuri lover, I feel blessed.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I just got caught up to this, haven't had the chance to watch the anime yet.
This is really good.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hebimori-san has a lot of helpful moms. :P

And that ending was just perfect. ^_^

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I agree one of the best things about this series is their entire class really does care about each other even though most of the time it seems they're all fawning over Komichi. They all love to help and support each other in any way they can and this proved it here. I'm not the biggest fan in general of Hebimori I think she whines way too much and as a person that has had issues in the past about putting myself down.. I hate when I see others do that maybe because it reminds me of me a lot @_@. seeing her have a group of people willing to help her is just so good.

Also as always Erika is amazing at everything her learning Hebimori's song just by ear is crazy. I have to again remind myself they're in middle school so I can't fall in love with Erika @_@

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 10:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.