Forum › My Mom's a Superstar discussion

Beso%20tini%20emilia%20clipboard011
joined Aug 25, 2023

You know the deal with how Youji knew that Ren Wei was the Nightowl?
I really had no clue. Until now!
It makes sense now, both how Youji found out the secret and why she doesn't want to tell Ren Wei. Lmao of course if you have a sure-fire way to tell when your friend is lying, you wouldn't want to reveal it to her! (If you do, she'll change her habit and you'll lose your power!)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Those first three pages really don't belong into a scanlation release ...

what are you talking about? they were great

Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

You know the deal with how Youji knew that Ren Wei was the Nightowl?
I really had no clue. Until now!
It makes sense now, both how Youji found out the secret and why she doesn't want to tell Ren Wei. Lmao of course if you have a sure-fire way to tell when your friend is lying, you wouldn't want to reveal it to her! (If you do, she'll change her habit and you'll lose your power!)

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

joined Jul 8, 2019

ch 31 page 3: oh, the wisdom of quitting when you're ahead... you still have to learn it, young one!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Youzi and Caicai go on a date and traumatise a scrub for not knowing his place.

What a precious child, I'm so proud of her.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Sorry, can someone explain how she's lying when she's just asking questions, both times?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Sorry, can someone explain how she's lying when she's just asking questions, both times?

I assume the lie is about the "too" in that statement. She's not there for the case bc she is the target, so saying "too" when she asks Youji is a lie.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sorry, can someone explain how she's lying when she's just asking questions, both times

It's more an issue of general dishonesty. She's been given a secret to keep, and she has a tell when she's trying to put up a front.

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Damn right she's the treasure. Interesting to see product placement in a GL manhua... Well, if it means more money for the artist, then I don't mind. Pretty tasteful either way.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Pretty tasteful either way.

That was as blatant and obnoxious as it can get.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

between the ad chapters and stuff like that one lipstick commercial about reincarnated lesbians it seems like yuri really does sell (at least for beauty products lol)

joined May 10, 2021

Man every time I see Youzi's reactions, my life brightens.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That wasn't even just product placement, really--that last page was frankly an ad.

OK, meanwhile, Youzi.exe has crashed . . . she really is us, isn't she? :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, artists have to make a living somehow. Guess they need that ad money.

Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021

Juicy ads money babe

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Youzi has been fed well tonight.

Also, while I am not a fan of such blatant product placement, if each instance of it is preceded by food this good, I'll tolerate it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.