Forum › OTP order is a touchy subject! discussion

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

What's that saying? Fighting like an old married couple?

If they can recover from the dreaded OTP fight then I'd say they're pretty solid

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

FUjoshi fandom are just toic and scary AF, yuri fandom are just more chill and let's be honest, more wholesome and less horny, but this doujin is almost too autobiographical, then idk if there are much lesbian fujoshis than are actual couples.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ah yes.. the Fujoshi shipping wars, definitely something they do and not something I do with Yuru Yuri, I'm not enraged when someone "mis-ships" my ships, nope NOT AL ALL! lmao.

Yui x Kyouko otp, right? Ayano can go kiss a duck!

And Sakurako better fall off a cliff, so Himawari can find someone better!

Yui?! That's it... We're done, I'm out!
Lmao
KyoukoxAyano is my religion

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

there are a lot of things I don't understrand, and the whole top x bottom thing in ships is certainly one of them, fun oneshot though!

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

interesting topic

joined Sep 22, 2015

FUjoshi fandom are just toic and scary AF, yuri fandom are just more chill and let's be honest, more wholesome and less horny...

Less horny? Are you sure about that? Lol. Granted, I only ever read a couple of BL stories so I really dk if the yuri fandom is less in that regard. All I know fujoshis and their saturated BL market are too much.

Anyways, why hasn't the yuri fandom have any special name? It still blows my mind. Or am I out of the loop?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT NERD ALERT

Pretty funny though. I liked it

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Ah yes.. the Fujoshi shipping wars, definitely something they do and not something I do with Yuru Yuri, I'm not enraged when someone "mis-ships" my ships, nope NOT AL ALL! lmao.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

TFW my top two Yuru Yuri ships are Ayano x Kyouko and Himawari x Sakurako.

Also I'm glad these big gay babies can make up with each other.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So what I'm getting from this is that certain fandoms don't think it's possible for people to have an equal relationship. Healthy!

joined Jan 6, 2017

So what I'm getting from this is that certain fandoms don't think it's possible for people to have an equal relationship. Healthy!

top/bottom dynamics are not unequal.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It was only at page 00045 that I realized that "Umi" and "Kuu" weren't the Shiroi Suna no Aquatope characters. That would have been a pretty random crack ship x hill to die on.

last edited at Sep 11, 2021 3:02PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

NO WAY
Kyoko x Ayano is the real OTP ,Yui needs to back off

joined Jun 7, 2019

NO WAY

joined Jun 7, 2019

I'm glad I'm not a BL fan, these two make being one seem like a lot of work.

you can like it and not being like this tho lol
like,just don't minding if they are two men or who's the top or whatever

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

NO WAY

Yui x Ayano shall prevail, Kyoko can go whistle

joined Jan 6, 2017

NO WAY

Akari harem

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

NO WAY

Akari harem
*nadeshiko harem

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

War...war never changes

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

People who fight over whether a character is a top or bottom always annoys me so much because it’s just ascribing random personality traits to sex positions, and acting like top and bottom are these two immutable and incompatible identities. And it bleeds into real life too, where some people just lay down and expect someone else to do all the work for them becuase “they’re a bottom” or people getting insulted for not “acting like a top”

Any of yall seen that screenshot of a grindr convo where someone actually said “ew, tops don’t use exclamation points, they’re supposed to be dark and brooding”

joined Jul 8, 2019

needs yaoi in page 2 tag

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

People who fight over whether a character is a top or bottom always annoys me so much because it’s just ascribing random personality traits to sex positions, and acting like top and bottom are these two immutable and incompatible identities. And it bleeds into real life too, where some people just lay down and expect someone else to do all the work for them becuase “they’re a bottom” or people getting insulted for not “acting like a top”

Any of yall seen that screenshot of a grindr convo where someone actually said “ew, tops don’t use exclamation points, they’re supposed to be dark and brooding”

Seriously, it's just a weird reinvention of gender roles based on something that's somehow even less representative of your personality than gender. Enjoying anal doesn't mean you're an "uwu soft boy cinnamom roll uwu" or whatever the fuck it means you like taking it in the ass.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

War...war never changes

joined Sep 1, 2021

Seriously, it's just a weird reinvention of gender roles based on something that's somehow even less representative of your personality than gender. Enjoying anal doesn't mean you're an "uwu soft boy cinnamom roll uwu" or whatever the fuck it means you like taking it in the ass.

"uwu power bottom jam donut uwu"

joined May 24, 2019

NO WAY

Akari harem

But Chinatsu doesn't want to share...

To reply you must either login or sign up.