Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

Lezbo love power

joined May 29, 2021

The next trial will involve oil, LOTS of oil

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This bitch really thinks Tanya's gonna lose. The nerve!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You fools, you think you can defeat their power of love? Have you seen any movies in existence?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Melissa isn't even trying to pretend anymore. Also, their outfits are TO DIE FOR!

joined Nov 22, 2019

Why do all the "Trials" seem to involve Melissa and Tanya flirting?

Cause in universe a witch's power is directly correlated with how gay they are, so the gayer they get the more powerful they get.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that was the most predictable of the trials, which is fine as lone as the next chapter with the real meat comes in a timely fashion

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 7:39PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The cat is out of the bag.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The cat is out of the bag.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Man...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that could have gone better. Although, we have not seen Suletta's Tanya's face after the reveal, so the authors may just be tricking us here with the cliffhanger, this series has so far always managed to turn this kind of situations into heartwarming confirmations of their relationship instead.

joined Sep 1, 2021

i forgot about my claustrophobia, i felt suffocated for a second there oh my god

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Big oof

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, I honestly didn't think Tanya would be that upset, because of how she usually is, but I guess she thinks their relationship was all a lie. Hopefully, the power of flashbacks will mend their relationship

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So... Is Melissa's master Tanya who went back in time?

joined May 3, 2014

wowoow that ACTUALY holds water! damn 0.0 that is actualy kinda an twist since we see how powerful Tanya magic is!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

.. that would both make sense and would kinda disappoint me, a cheap way to resolve the conflict to be honest :P

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

You better not break her heart, Melissa!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We have already seen what adult Tanya looks like

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We have already seen what adult Tanya looks like

Fair point.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hold on

How the heck can this be the way to the door of truth if Melissas master got to it without doing any of this?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And as expected, we've one again come through the worries with their relationship even stronger after.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Hold on

How the heck can this be the way to the door of truth if Melissas master got to it without doing any of this?

I guess the witches needed some funds so they turned the whole thing into a gameshow.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I feel like she rlly pulled that out of her ass with the wedding haha

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Hold on

I’m pretty sure that opening the Door of Truth requires a large amount of power. Maybe Melissa’s master was able to raise her power high enough to open the door without having to do the whole contest song-and-dance, and the contest is just designed to give a couple that isn’t quite at that power the last little boost they need?

To reply you must either login or sign up.