Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Hopefully the misunderstanding clears up, I am not prepared for angst T_T
ty for the chapter <3

Considering the series, likely to be intentional.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

60 days left? Aya is going for a speedrun, feels like.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao 99 comments in Marika twitter rant thread

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Oh nice, gimmie that sweet angst and pining

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Though this series does start off with a very questionable relationship I do hope those that think that stick around because this series albeit VERY lewd and smutty actually becomes very wholesome and sweet. Chapters like this with no smut or anything show the series can have that same wholesome fluffiness that other series live on. Honestly by volume four of the LNs actually well before volume four it's very wholesome. But you want the wholesome stuff just as much as the smutty stuff. I also can't wait to see a lot of that stuff turned into the manga either. Only one of the major storylines from the LNs have I thought was pretty corny outside of that I've loved every volume.

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 7:38PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm here for this drama. Yeeees

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Finally an actually character developing chapter. All the series till this chapter feels like a filler now.

They pulled the classic misunderstanding element now, that will surely be resolved later with something like "we didn't do anything, I just closed the curtains because we were gonna play table tennis and she's too shy so doesn't want anybody to see her playing" or some stupid unbelievable reason related. It's not that I hate the manga or this kind of plot device, but it bothers me that after a good chapter with real character growth, they pull this cliche and ruin the progress with the classic superficial jealousy.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ngl, kinda got a bit sick seeing the end. hits a bit to close at home on both sides for me.

also, if they ever get together I predict a braking up after a few years, as it feels like aya is doing a lot for the sake of pleasing/winning over her girlfriend and marika actually just wants to spent lots of time together. Dunno if aya would be able to keep pleasing her without wanting to do all that stuff by herself and not break down from all the mask wearing.
but thats just a guess.

edit: Very nice additional page^^ heartbroken on twitter is the classic

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 8:54PM

joined Jul 7, 2020

They pulled the classic misunderstanding element now, that will surely be resolved later with something like "we didn't do anything, I just closed the curtains because we were gonna play table tennis and she's too shy so doesn't want anybody to see her playing" or some stupid unbelievable reason related. It's not that I hate the manga or this kind of plot device, but it bothers me that after a good chapter with real character growth, they pull this cliche and ruin the progress with the classic superficial jealousy.

As of now I think it doesn't HAVE to fall into the old misunderstanding pattern. I'm hoping that Marika doesn't come to a definite conclusion (surely she finds it a bit strange that Aya would do this stuff with her if she actually did have a girlfriend right guys) and just uses the experience to reevaluate a bit, seeing how as of now she's seen lesbian couples, has gone on a 'date' with Aya, feels jealous of another girl spending time with her, and is clearly attracted to her.

Actually, after putting that down in words, that seems functionally identical. Maybe it'd be less corny? In the end though the author did play the rain card so it's probably not gonna happen.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I feel like this isn't the first time this happens to her and she just returns to this mindset when she gets heartbroken because of a girl.

That page after the credits is absolutely 10/10.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

The post credits page omg

joined Jun 11, 2021

losing it at the twitter page thank you so much for that

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

As of now I think it doesn't HAVE to fall into the old misunderstanding pattern. I'm hoping that Marika doesn't come to a definite conclusion (surely she finds it a bit strange that Aya would do this stuff with her if she actually did have a girlfriend right guys) and just uses the experience to reevaluate a bit, seeing how as of now she's seen lesbian couples, has gone on a 'date' with Aya, feels jealous of another girl spending time with her, and is clearly attracted to her.

Yeah I hope so too

01'4
joined Dec 20, 2018

The end credits page had me rolling
Totally expected some lewd activity during the karaoke though. That said I'm happy we got a really comfy chapter of not horny-related getting to know each other

Dunno if aya would be able to keep pleasing her without wanting to do all that stuff by herself and not break down from all the mask wearing

If they do, I think by that point Marika would've been hoping for Aya to come loose a little. She's slowly letting off how she isn't perfect in between being a perfect girlfriend in public. Hopefully, at least, but being a massive pervert kinda dents that image to begin with
Marika catching onto her friends unwittingly though lmao

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

It's getting closer to the end huh

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The series in general? It's got a ton to go. Volume 5 of the LN just recently released.

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

the manga adaptation is glacially slow lmao we're not even halfway through the first light novel

joined Jul 11, 2022

The series in general? It's got a ton to go. Volume 5 of the LN just recently released.

Not sure if January can be considered recent, but the author did just post on their Fanbox 2 days ago that they're currently finishing up work on vol. 6 and that it should be out soon™.
Probably not before Watanare 5, which still hasn't been announced yet, though.

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 1:06AM

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Really like pages 34 & 35: I didn't get that impression from the ln, and this makes things much clearer.

Screenshot_78
joined Dec 3, 2018

suffering

joined Jun 21, 2021

Thank you translators

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

And here comes the misunderstanding drama ™ .
Can't have a yuri manga without it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It may be just me, but I don't think it was really necessary to warn Marika about too much PDA. :P

Marika just keeps falling deeper and deeper...

Hmm... Is jealousy the next step?

joined Aug 29, 2019

I mean, I loved the chapter with it's very different dynamic and character interplay, but it's so radically different from the last that it kinda gave me whiplash.

Great work lubetube and arite.

joined Aug 29, 2019

And here comes the misunderstanding drama ™ .
Can't have a yuri manga without it.

Yeah, but while I'm usually indifferent/bored/bothered by it, our reluctant protagonist/protagonist in deepest denial makes me kinda curious to see how it will play out here (which isn't exactly unpredictable, but I think it's still gonna be kinda neat).

To reply you must either login or sign up.